Hospital Scrubs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by hungstoner80, Feb 28, 2005.

1. hungstoner80

hungstoner80 New Member

I was wondering if any of you work in a hospital? I have to wear scrubs every day. The problem is hiding what I have, because of unwanted attention. I know that I can wear boxer briefs which I do when I'm at work but is there any other options to minimize the strange stares?

2. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

Why hide it? If you're in a hospital, don't you want to help people get well? I know that would give me a lift if I were feeling bad.

3. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: I work in a hospital but don't wear scrub pants because I don't like having just ONE pocket so I buy uniform pants instead. The pants I buy don't show anything, so I could wear whatever I want and no one will know. But when I do wear the one pair of scrub pants I do own, I wear boxer briefs to keep it from swinging around too much and causing attention. Definitely no "freeballing" in scrub pants.

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

My experience with scrubs was very exciting, so I'll tell it here. In my early 30s I had a minor car accident and was taken to the hospital. This happened on the eve of a holiday and the late shift was having a get-together in an adjacent room to where I was lying on a metal table waiting to be x-rayed. There was laughter and general party noises, which were out of character with the hospital scene before the x-ray technician came to my side. I was lying on my back with my hands on the sides of the table at crotch level to the good looking, young tech. I was surprised when his crotch rubbed against the back of my right hand as he continued giving me directions on how I should position myself. This was before the day of boxer briefs and this dude was freeballing. The get-together he had just left must have had him in a very good mood because the dude wasn't flaccid -- not hard. but definitely extended. I left my hand sort of frozen in the same position and he brushed against it several times, even keeping it there a few seconds more than you would expect. I always hoped he got as much pleasure out of it as I did, as evidenced by the rise in my paper gown.

5. KinkGuy

Gold Member

My partner works in OR in our biggest medical center. I've been around the hospital a lot. I can't begin to tell you how many of the Dr's, nurses and staff freeball in their greens. Shy isn't a personality trait of people in the surgical field. I asked my other half about it and his only explanation? Comfort. BTW, 8 years and I'm still trying to figure out how to get into the OR lockeroom.

6. hungstoner80

hungstoner80 New Member

Well in no way am I ashamed of what I have, but more not willing to show it off in a hospital, plus I work in therapy and I have patients stand and there has been a few croch grabs instead of walker grabs that have made things interesting, I guess I was just looking for some pointers, thanks for the advice.

7. woskxn

woskxn New Member

Albums:
    the big question is..whats the name of this hospital you work at?

heh

but seriously..not much you can do about it..maybe wearing things that are more loose would help.

8. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    My grandma was head nurse of ICU at Broward General, and still does some things for them from time to time. She always gets me scrubs, I love them.

9. Freddie53

Gold Member

Good to see you back! I was worried about you. I hadn't heard from you since I last pm you. Write me if I can help you or you just need someone to talk to.

Freddie

10. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

Dude, your user name is hungstoner80! Perhaps you might want to either change your user name or not tell people that you work in a hospital.

11. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    I work in a clean room, hepa-filtered environment and part of our plant attire is scrubs. I wear anything in mine. But mostly, I just try not to wear silk boxers. Boy do those get me in trouble. If you look at my pants, you can see the shaft and head of my dick at any given time... BUT the shirt top covers my crotch area as it does on everyone else. The attire we wear has three buttons from the shirt collar. Very comfy, very breathable. At first it was like I was wearing my boxers in front of everyone, but I eventually got used to it.

12. goodboygonebad98

I often wear scrubs for work - and they can be super comfortable! The trick I have found it to grab bottoms (pants) a size bigger than I would normally wear. When you tie them in the front, allow the fabric to gather and this can help hide the outline of your shaft and cock head. Coupled with boxerbriefs, this is can be a good way to keep things under raps. Also, grabbing a top that is slightly bigger (and longer) and help make things not so obvious.
    Not that I am ashamed of what I have, but it isn't a good idea to show off your package all the time. Sometimes it can be fun to grab the right size and wear boxers and let your cock just hang down the leg of your scrubs though! :wow:

13. jonb

Gold Member

Medical marijuana, my man.

14. kilbasadad

kilbasadad Member

Howdy Guys,
    Well I were scrubs everyday at work also, and have been a free baller for years. I have not ever found underwear thats accomadates me. I am just used to all the stares I get. Be proud of what you have and dont be affraid to show it off.

15. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Jesus Christ, the question isn't how to hide it...

It's WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU HUNG DOCS WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A WEEK IN ISOLATION. I needed SOME company ;)

Yeah, I'm not even that big and I was having trouble hiding it a bit in the hospital. Mind you, my sex drive was like dead, so there wasn't too much action going on down there, so...

But really, I wanna get into a car accident around where you guys work :D

16. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

When Mom was a nurse I used to wear scrubs if she brought any....I was still a kid though, she's not anurse anymore, but I haven't forgotten how comfy they are! Wish I could have gotten some when I had my surgery a few years ago (I broke one of my fingers and had to have 3 pins put in to set it right to heal...not fun!), but I probably wouldn't have been allowed to :p Oh well! Maybe if I become a doctor? :eyes:

17. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I can't pass up the opportunity to compliment your new avatar, Buddy. The dude is gonna flood the place if he keeps shooting his cannon and letting it fly in that puddle!

Jesus Christ, the question isn't how to hide it...

It's WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU HUNG DOCS WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A WEEK IN ISOLATION. I needed SOME company ;)

Yeah, I'm not even that big and I was having trouble hiding it a bit in the hospital. Mind you, my sex drive was like dead, so there wasn't too much action going on down there, so...

But really, I wanna get into a car accident around where you guys work :D
    [post=288527]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

18. UgotMales

UgotMales New Member

Loose bottoms and thigt underwear is how I hide my cock at the hospital that I work at. And by the way guys just go buy some scrubs there are many places I like Scrubs and Beyond. I have once or twice gone freeballin in my scrubs it is so comfy. but I did get a couple looks and not all were nice

19. hungstoner80

hungstoner80 New Member

It;s part of my last name, Stoner that it, and that's how I got the nickname Stoner, and also Stonerboner became just as popular.

20. mekkler

mekkler New Member

Wow! Thanks for the memories :D I worked in a hospital in central supply for several years during and after highschool. I wore scrubs all the time. they were very comfortable, like wearing pajamas all the time. Of course they fit very loose and I found it pretty easy to be obvious when I wanted to and less obvious at other times. I wouldn't have any less of a bulge if I was wearing jeans, so it worked out ok.

Draft saved Draft deleted