Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Great concept, though seems like it would be slightly sketchy in practice. No vetting process, most people have very little information about themselves here and in the end it's a site with a very strong sexual focus. I can't say I'd take my chances with a random user here.

Reactions: AG08 and lapdog2001

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... most people have very little information about themselves here and in the end it's a site with a very strong sexual focus. I can't say I'd take my chances with a random user here.

I agree.

Plus, how do you explain your big-dicked visitor from New York or New Delhi or New Zealand to the neighbours...

:wink:

italian4all

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
the way you would any other airbnb guest?

Exactly. Plus how would neighbors know guests are big dicked? Lol...
I already receive people via airbnb and other platforms, so it could be a way to host some more open minded people and have more free conversations like it happens on the forum.

joblows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree, with a several of these comments! It's a great idea, though a better system of vetting would be necessary. It would take a lot of work for the creators of the site, but definitely a worth-while venture...

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree to being more open. I have tried to just meet members of this site for many years to no avail. I am what I am. Almost 65, about 5'6" blondish blue eyes, medium build. Retired from one profession enjoying my pension and working retail. Married.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My home is less than a minute's drive from the interstate situated between Memphis & Nashville. I often wonder about the missed opportunities that zoom by everyday. I wouldn't open my home to just anyone though. Enormous cock / tit size wouldn't be a prerequisite, however cleanliness,age, fitness and drug/disease aspects would be issues. Without some sort of clean bill of health I'd refuse to participate. Just my two cents input.

Reactions: Heat

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My home is less than a minute's drive from the interstate situated between Memphis & Nashville. I often wonder about the missed opportunities that zoom by everyday. I wouldn't open my home to just anyone though. Enormous cock / tit size wouldn't be a prerequisite, however cleanliness,age, fitness and drug/disease aspects would be issues. Without some sort of clean bill of health I'd refuse to participate. Just my two cents input.

Does that mean you expect sex? Couldn't hosting just be a cool way to meet people from the site and see the world?

This is one reason I wouldn't do it. Wouldn't want to wake up at 3 in the morning with some big dick waving his big dick at me. Safety first!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does that mean you expect sex? Couldn't hosting just be a cool way to meet people from the site and see the world?

This is one reason I wouldn't do it. Wouldn't want to wake up at 3 in the morning with some big dick waving his big dick at me. Safety first!

I can think of worse ways to wake up :)

Seriously though...Milan...how freakin cool would that be? Too bad I don't have a dick.

Reactions: lapdog2001

italian4all

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I guess I missed the specification that it would only be for male members? :confused:

Exactly. Open minded friends, not necessarily for sex, not exclusively straight or gay, nor male or female only.
Then whatever happens happens, we're all adults.

Reactions: Heat and marinera

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus, how do you explain your big-dicked visitor from New York or New Delhi or New Zealand to the neighbours...

:wink:
I'm not sure why you'd have to explain to your neighbours about someone staying at your place (lots of people have guests and visitors frequently), and I'm not sure how they'd know whether or not your visitor had a big cock?