Host of Antiques Roadshow

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by bigtoad, Jul 11, 2007.

1. bigtoad

bigtoad Well-Known Member

Howdy All! I'm going to a reception to meet Mark Wahlberg, host of Antiques Roadshow this weekend..He's a cutie, anybody got anything on just HOW cute he is???:confused: :rolleyes:

2. stretchher

stretchher New Member

I would agree...he is definitely hot. Sometimes he is wearing a wedding ring, sometimes not. He definitely livens up that show. For some reason the Keno brothers on that show catch my eye as well. For some reason I think they swing both ways.

3. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

He used to have his own talk show (but then, who hasn't?) and I would watch only because I thought he was hotter than Phoenix in July. I bet he has a hairy chest and looks great with his shirt off, but I don't know as I have never seen any revealing picture of him.

4. Onslow

Gold Member

For some reason I am incredibly aroused by that guy on there, Noel Barrett.

5. bigtoad

I get the feeling the Keno brothers swing w/ each other!!!! LMAO

6. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank Christ for that! :yikes:

When I saw the thread name, I assumed that it referred to the original, BBC UK version of the programme and I was wondering why anybody would be commenting on Michael Aspel!

Michael Aspel - UKGameshows

:eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg:

7. bigtoad

lmao, Nimbus! Jeeezus Christ, not HIM!

Anybody got some pics of AR's hottie???

8. agnslz

Gold Member

OMG, he's definitely a cutie! Yum. I've liked him ever since he was hosting one of those stupid TV dating shows in the late '90s. He's only getting better with time!

9. bigtoad

Hey agnslz-
    What was the show he hosted in the late 90's? Might make for some interesting conversation at the party tomorrow night!!!! (Plus, it might help me get a date with Mr. Mark, not to mention some tv spot from my appraisal on Saturday!)

?

10. agnslz

Gold Member

Hey Bigtoad, sorry it took me a while to respond. The show he hosted was called "The Big Date". That link gives only a very basic overview of it. Here's his Wikipedia article, which lists more of his shows, with links to their separate articles, but unfortunately, that particular show doesn't yet have its own article. Upon reading his Wiki article, I realized where I actually first saw him. It was in Shop 'Til You Drop, the TV game show. He was a cutie even then!:biggrin1: Anyway, good luck!

11. bigtoad

Well.
    Really nice reception/meet/greet/etc. for Mark and the ARshow. Only about 50 people, and Mark was wearing too much 'suit-costume', but charming, he was, and a ring on the left. Met the "Twins", and (ah shit, I shouldn't), those two are SO connected......I don't know what else to think. (same problem w/ checking out things..)
    Couldn't find Mark at the taping Saturday, but there was an appraser, in "Prints", who was intriuging: 6'7 or so, "Hair", wearing a bold-plaid, tweed/wool suit,,,and just interesting.
    Jesus, while he appraised, I should have just asked:
    " What DOES your cock look like?....!!!!!!!!:confused: :cool: :redface: :wink: :eek: :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted