Hostage captain rescued, 3 pirates killed

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hostage captain rescued, 3 pirates killed - CNN.com

<<<U.S. forces killed three pirates Sunday and rescued cargo ship Capt. Richard Phillips, held hostage in a lifeboat since Wednesday, after seeing him in "imminent danger," a senior defense official told CNN.>>>

Thanks God this is over, hopefully they won't mess with American ships again.

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think they knew it had an American crew, I'm like you though, I'm glad its over and the captain & crew were unharmed. As for these pirates hopefully they have learned a little lesson, but something tells me things will only get worse.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The root of the piracy problem lies in Somolia's government itself (or perhaps more accurately, the lack thereof); their rather wishy-washy position on the negotiations as well as the rescue being quite telling.

If you allow thugs, vermin, and hoodlums to use your country as a port of call, you end up with shit on your doorstep.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I was at the Mass Maritime Acadamy today and they started blowing the ships' whistle.I knew immediately that he was free.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say we arm our cargo ships and bait the f*ckers. Then shell/blow them out of the water. This could wind up being more fun than Iraq or Afghanistan ? Our Coast Guard ships probably have more firepower than they have. We can use attack helicopters to attack them too ?

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks God this is over, hopefully they won't mess with American ships again.

Or any other ships either...

This incident will make other pirates more violent I think. I hope things like this won't happen again...but it would be ridiculous to actually believe that.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Or any other ships either...

This incident will make other pirates more violent I think. I hope things like this won't happen again...but it would be ridiculous to actually believe that.

I do wish that it never happens to any other ship, but I know that they will not stop. I just hope that they can be killed before reaching any boat ever again. I just hope that they learned that America will not negotiate with such terrorists.

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe America needs to "rent out" at a small fee of course, our Navy Seals. Seems that there are several countries who are spineless that have vessels & crews being held hostage. If they can afford to pay million dollar ramsoms, they could sure pay us to take care of these gutless cowards. I think we have shown them that we will not tolerate this crap.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe America needs to "rent out" at a small fee of course, our Navy Seals. Seems that there are several countries who are spineless that have vessels & crews being held hostage. If they can afford to pay million dollar ramsoms, they could sure pay us to take care of these gutless cowards. I think we have shown them that we will not tolerate this crap.
Those are called mercenaries.