Hostel II? For those who have seen it.....

selfan4life

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just watched this movie last night and I actually hit rewind button my DVD remote....hehe.....I'm not here to talk about the movie, though. For those who have seen it, they should know what I may be referring to. I know the movie is fake and no one really got cut up or whatever, but I just wanted to ask about the guy who got strapped to a chair with a chain by that girl who turned out whacko:eek:. I'm pretty sure that was not his real penis, but do you think that was a replica of his penis? In either case, he seemed pretty hung even though he was flaccid:biggrin1:. Poor guy, I'll feel sorry for any man who would have to endure the pain:eek:. Any thoughts for those who have seen this movie and know what I'm talking about.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just watched this movie last night and I actually hit rewind button my DVD remote....hehe.....I'm not here to talk about the movie, though. For those who have seen it, they should know what I may be referring to. I know the movie is fake and no one really got cut up or whatever, but I just wanted to ask about the guy who got strapped to a chair with a chain by that girl who turned out whacko:eek:. I'm pretty sure that was not his real penis, but do you think that was a replica of his penis? In either case, he seemed pretty hung even though he was flaccid:biggrin1:. Poor guy, I'll feel sorry for any man who would have to endure the pain:eek:. Any thoughts for those who have seen this movie and know what I'm talking about.

No, that wasn't Roger Bart's penis. In the Behind the Scenes Featurettes of Hostel, Part II--it was implied that it may be one of KNB F/X's workers' penis. But I think that it was a mold of an actual dildo. They said made the "realistic" penis out of food safe colorings, gelatin and dog food. In what proportions, I don't know. Roger Bart inquired to Eli Roth in one of the featurettes if he could take that particular "prop" home. :eek:mfg:

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Horrible, sick movie. I went to the cine to see it only because Richard Burgi was in it and was sickened and disgusted by the film, the concept and the direction. Eli Roth should be banned from making any more films and seek psychiatric help immediately. He has some serious issues to be resolved.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is the kind of "horror film" that does nothing for me. It focuses more on the visual and the power of grossing people out, than truly scaring people with something more intuitive and subliminal.

There was a very short lived film in the theaters that made Hostel look like a Disney film called "Chaos". Essentially what it was - two girls go to a rave and eventually meet up with a guy while looking for drugs. The girls, unknowingly, follow him to a house where they find out he's part of a violent gang that was lead by a serial murderer. For the rest of the movie, the guys proceed to torture and beat the girls until they eventually die at the end. That's it. Nothing more. Because of the low budget recording quality, this film had a level of realism that made it very uncomfortable for most people to watch. However, it's a completely senseless film that just gets off on doing nothing but making people feel despair and react to shocking visuals. Not for the faint of heart, that's for sure.