Hostel wanking

D

deleted1046851

Any other good hostels in London besides the Generator? All male dorms, open showers?

daxxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey guys, I'm traveling to Mexico city and i would love to stay at a hostel, any recommendation? I already booked a bed at the hostel suites df for a night. but will stay there for 2 weeks.

alnitak

Just Browsing
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys, I'm traveling to Mexico city and i would love to stay at a hostel, any recommendation? I already booked a bed at the hostel suites df for a night. but will stay there for 2 weeks.

I'm also traveling to Mexico City for almost two weeks. When are you?

Any recommendation is welcomed.

Boxersor

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have spent lots of time in hostels across the USA. I prefer the male dorms over the co-ed ones. I enjoy sleeping nude and know I have inadvertently put on a show while sleeping when I've kicked off the covers. If I do stroke in the male dorm, I try to be discreet, even though, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what I'm up too. I've walked in on or woken up to other guys beating off, some were being discreet and some were not. What I like about those experiences, is not the act itself (which frankly I find a little boring to watch), but the acknowledgement of participating in the act. That shared experience is intimate and makes me feel connected to my travel brothers.
Currently, I pretty much live in a hostel by hosting travelers through Airbnb. Since I'm the host, I don't sleep in the communal room, but I do share a bathroom with a gang shower. I'm always glad to see a guest toss off through the glass door or window that connects to my bedroom from the shower room. I have also had guests spy on me and I have carried on without acknowledging them or changing my focus. I'm also pretty sure guys have watched me without me even knowing.

daxxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This just happened to me at a hostel in mexico city, with a hot brazilian guy.

I got to the room, he was sleeping, since it was a cute guy i decided to wait. One moment i went to the restroom and when i came back he was awake already. I started chatting with him and while i was doing that (i was under the sheets) i started JO, he noticed the movement and after 15 minutes of talking he asked what i was doing, i just asked him why do you ask? wanna see?, he replied yes and i took the sheets off. went to his bed and grabbed his dick, he was hard already and has a huge dick, he jerked me off and i jerked him till he came.

tknox013

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The trip was awesome. Sorry for the late response. Not an exaggeration...every single guy jacked off every single night (including me). The guy across from me in my London hostel would not stop wanking. He even had two cum socks under his bed which were very visable from my bed. When he was out of the room i ever felt them and they were still warm and wet with cum! A little weird for me to do but it was so hot. One guy in London had a huge cock and went at it for hours. The boys were high and horny in Amsterdam too. One would stop and another would start lol. It was awesome and I am addicted to hostel travel now for this very reason!!

Anyone have any good stories to share?

framch30

Sexy Member
Media
The trip was awesome. Sorry for the late response. Not an exaggeration...every single guy jacked off every single night (including me). The guy across from me in my London hostel would not stop wanking. He even had two cum socks under his bed which were very visable from my bed. When he was out of the room i ever felt them and they were still warm and wet with cum! A little weird for me to do but it was so hot. One guy in London had a huge cock and went at it for hours. The boys were high and horny in Amsterdam too. One would stop and another would start lol. It was awesome and I am addicted to hostel travel now for this very reason!!

Which London hostel did you stay at?

When I was in London a guy woke up and watched me wank when I couldn't hold myself anymore. He didn't say anything and actually everyone was asleep when I started, and so was he. I was surprised to see that he was awake and he didn't see that I saw him. Didn't mind it though and continued.

What hostels in Amsterdam were you staying at?

Reactions: nixco and Boxersor

nudoescalzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last week, on saturday, i was in piero rotta hostel in Milan. A place where nudity is quietly accepted. I was in a room with 6 beds, only male (2 australian, 1 british, 1 german, 1 italian). First thing i did when i walked into the room was bare myself. I explained to my roommaters that i'm a nudist (and barefooter too) cause i like freedom. No one say nothing bad, on contrary they have shown to admire my lifestyle. Then I went to the bathroom, only with towel, and I did the shower with curtain open, so that everyone could see me fully naked. I saw many other guys naked and with two of them i took a shower together. This in the afternoon. In the night the bathroom became like a cruising: i stayed about 2 hours fully naked in the shower area and i had a lot of sex. Very interesting place, i will return this weekend.

oh la la

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last week end I stayed in hostel in Cologne
I stay in a 4 bed dorm with 3 german friends group
On the morning I start wanking on the top bed
Once everyone get awake the guy on the same bed
Said something in german to the other guys
The look at me and started laughing loudly
I am sure he told them about'what I did
I am proud of that

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last week, on saturday, i was in piero rotta hostel in Milan. A place where nudity is quietly accepted. I was in a room with 6 beds, only male (2 australian, 1 british, 1 german, 1 italian). First thing i did when i walked into the room was bare myself. I explained to my roommaters that i'm a nudist (and barefooter too) cause i like freedom. No one say nothing bad, on contrary they have shown to admire my lifestyle. Then I went to the bathroom, only with towel, and I did the shower with curtain open, so that everyone could see me fully naked. I saw many other guys naked and with two of them i took a shower together. This in the afternoon. In the night the bathroom became like a cruising: i stayed about 2 hours fully naked in the shower area and i had a lot of sex. Very interesting place, i will return this weekend.

Why don't you simply go to a gay sauna or a gay gym in Milan? You'd get the same but with lot more convenience.

Brooklynasian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Going to Budapest and the surrounding areas soon. Any suggestions on what hostels to stay at with open showers? I saw that maverick hostel has dorm rooms with beds that are all out in the open with no covering. Might be nice to sleep with a thin sheet.