Hostel wanking

Blackrod45

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yha St. Paul’s in London tomorrow night for two nights hoping to be in one of the big dorms and have some fun
I'm here now... 10 bed room wanking in dark 3 spare beds. Guy below me still awake. Surprised hes not hearing the slapping noise

Blackrod45

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Did you do it openly, naked? Or under the sheets. How did he react?
Openly.. I always do it openly... only when I'm sure they wouldnt mind. I always sleep naked at hostels, even shared! However wank under sheets first. At night because it's dark, I do it outside of the covers

Blackrod45

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wherever it goes haha.
I shoot quite far, so it will either go over mybhead with around 3 squirts, with the smaller squirts on my legs.. or hits the wall, depending where I'm faced. If I get sucked off, its obviously down a guys throat

Reactions: tknox013

tknox013

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shoot quite far, so it will either go over mybhead with around 3 squirts, with the smaller squirts on my legs.. or hits the wall, depending where I'm faced. If I get sucked off, its obviously down a guys throat

HOT. Where do you think you'll stay next?

Reactions: Blackrod45

Blackrod45

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
HOT. Where do you think you'll stay next?
Not really sure!! Think I may stay at central hostel in London . Small 4 bed male dorm. Very cheap and not very clean.... but had the greatest of encounters both in dorm and showers. Once had full blown penetrative sex with an Italian guy

Reactions: ntha11 and Narvik

bikitkat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm checked in! Brussels BREL, 6 bedded dorm male only. Room 214; at 4 p.m. when I arrived there were in the room: Aiden, he comes from Australia but lives in France, and two french guys, first they were in the bathroom (which is linked to the room = ensuite) and then they entered the room, just wearing slips and nothing else. All three guys are in their twenties and looking attractive. At 8 p.m. I go wirh Aiden drinking one belgian beer, ore mor than one….

Blackrod45

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm checked in! Brussels BREL, 6 bedded dorm male only. Room 214; at 4 p.m. when I arrived there were in the room: Aiden, he comes from Australia but lives in France, and two french guys, first they were in the bathroom (which is linked to the room = ensuite) and then they entered the room, just wearing slips and nothing else. All three guys are in their twenties and looking attractive. At 8 p.m. I go wirh Aiden drinking one belgian beer, ore mor than one….
Nice! Keep us updated.
Should you be mentioning names though?