Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Reactions: bikitkat

bikitkat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Boring. The cute aussie grabbed his crown jewels a bit but nothing more during the night. He left at 6.30 am for the airport. Two cute french speaking guys arrived late. I wanked half openly. One leg nude resp. Body half nude. Only thin sheets. But they did nothing. slept with slim slip which was erotic. Satisfying voyeurs but that's not enough for me. Finally 2 old guys were in the 6bedded dorm but we ignored them and they us. Thats it. Still one night stay more. Hope for more Action....

bikitkat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Boring. The cute aussie grabbed his crown jewels a bit but nothing more during the night. He left at 6.30 am for the airport. Two cute french speaking guys arrived late. I wanked half openly. One leg nude resp. Body half nude. Only thin sheets. But they did nothing. slept with slim slip which was erotic. Satisfying voyeurs but that's not enough for me. Finally 2 old guys were in the 6bedded dorm but we ignored them and they us. Thats it. Still one night stay more. Hope for more Action....
Guys very most of us changed to Telegram which I strongly recommend. From tomorrow on I will post only on TG.

Reactions: Blackrod45