Hostel wanking

vhorny94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone got anything on the bathrooms at the HI New York hostel? going there soon

They have some big handicap stalls that are good for hooking up if you meet a guy on Grindr.

Other than that, there are a lot of bathrooms so none of them are ever super busy. The stalls are low so you can't really see under and there is a changing area inside each stall.

I did have nice jerk session with one guy in the room. It was the middle of the day and there were three other guys in the room...no one even new haha. I had just changed naked in front of him, caught him staring, then laid in bed in my boxer briefs occasionally touching my bulge. Before you know it, we both blew a load into our hands and quickly cleaned up.

garbbon

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone got anything on the bathrooms at the HI New York hostel? going there soon
Hey! Why bathrooms specifically ? Lol. I had a blast at that hostel. Guys jerking off, visible in Tile reflection, one guy sucked me to for twice in my bed, while others were sleeping.. found a pair of underwear in the shower which I snatched. It’s a lot going on at that hostel... I bet you’ll have fun ! Cheers

thisfisher

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Had a bunk above an Argentinian guy last week. I walked naked from the shower back to bed and took my time getting dressed. He was on his phone and pretending not to look but I could tell he was getting hard.

He offered me a cigarette and we talked for a while, the next day he walked around in briefs for about 30 minutes.

One day I was sleeping on a public dorm (in vacation, Guimarães, Portugal) and I started hearing noises of someone jerking off. I look down and discover the guy from the bunker next to me (I was above him) jerking off with the sheets covering his dick. Really slowly and enjoying, without worries about someone catching him at all. I started getting hard and getting close to see and listen better. Then, I decide to start jerking too, knowing that he is watching me and vice-versa. He then gets up to the top bed and continues jerking next to me. Next thing I know he gets to my bed and starts jerking my cock. I then told him to go to the bathroom and the night ended with him jerking me off until I came. (He was curious and had a girlfriend).

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My policy this year is 'naked' lol. Arrive and strip, shower and lie on my bed. Mostly uncovered all night and all morning. It's been very hot so its going quite well so far. Going to the bathroom, shaving and going to and from the shower ... all naked. I enjoy the non-sexual caual nudity of male dorms. Lots of big floppy cock!

I'm not looking for sex or into making anyone uncomfortable about sexualising the dorm - often I'm with the same guys for up to a week so the whole experience needs to be very comfortable and relaxed. A dorm is home for those in it and there is no place for making others uncomfortable.

That said, I woke up on day one of my new policy to a great blow job ... some guy couldn't resist once everyone else had gone for the day. Actually he did really well with swallowing a big load the night before ... prior to the other dorm guys arriving.

There's one guy in every dorm who wants your cock. The main thing is to stay very chilled and natural ... and let other guys explore what they are comfortable doing. Creating fun opportunities for exploration lol ... guys can't decide what they like until it's in front of them lol.