Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Reactions: TrentFL84

Blackrod45

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My policy this year is 'naked' lol. Arrive and strip, shower and lie on my bed. Mostly uncovered all night and all morning. It's been very hot so its going quite well so far. Going to the bathroom, shaving and going to and from the shower ... all naked. I enjoy the non-sexual caual nudity of male dorms. Lots of big floppy cock!

I'm not looking for sex or into making anyone uncomfortable about sexualising the dorm - often I'm with the same guys for up to a week so the whole experience needs to be very comfortable and relaxed. A dorm is home for those in it and there is no place for making others uncomfortable.

That said, I woke up on day one of my new policy to a great blow job ... some guy couldn't resist once everyone else had gone for the day. Actually he did really well with swallowing a big load the night before ... prior to the other dorm guys arriving.

There's one guy in every dorm who wants your cock. The main thing is to stay very chilled and natural ... and let other guys explore what they are comfortable doing. Creating fun opportunities for exploration lol ... guys can't decide what they like until it's in front of them lol.
This could not have been explained any better.... be natural and let it all hand out, so others feel comfortable

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This could not have been explained any better.... be natural and let it all hand out, so others feel comfortable
Oh and just my general reminder too ... lots of guys like looking at a big cock, soft or hard, but it doesn't mean they are gay or want sex ... they literally sometimes haven't ever seen anything like it ...

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My policy this year is 'naked' lol. Arrive and strip, shower and lie on my bed. Mostly uncovered all night and all morning. It's been very hot so its going quite well so far. Going to the bathroom, shaving and going to and from the shower ... all naked. I enjoy the non-sexual caual nudity of male dorms. Lots of big floppy cock!

I'm not looking for sex or into making anyone uncomfortable about sexualising the dorm - often I'm with the same guys for up to a week so the whole experience needs to be very comfortable and relaxed. A dorm is home for those in it and there is no place for making others uncomfortable.

That said, I woke up on day one of my new policy to a great blow job ... some guy couldn't resist once everyone else had gone for the day. Actually he did really well with swallowing a big load the night before ... prior to the other dorm guys arriving.

There's one guy in every dorm who wants your cock. The main thing is to stay very chilled and natural ... and let other guys explore what they are comfortable doing. Creating fun opportunities for exploration lol ... guys can't decide what they like until it's in front of them lol.
maybe share some photos of your travels?

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think summer in Europe is a bit better for hostel nakedness. So ready for winter to be over.
I recommend sleeping naked in winter. If there is a spare bed in the dorm take a second duvet. This will ensure you get quite toasty and eventually you will need to expose your body to cool air.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My last recent night in a dorm was pretty typical. Just me and a young French guy left in the morning once two others left early. As is quite predictable the remaining guy is pretending to be asleep for a few hours either quiet as a mouse or snoring usually with a good view of my bunk. As I have been sleeping naked uncovered in the heat and waking with a massive bone I decided to give him what he was waiting so patiently for and had a great wank blowing a big load on my chest and face, then rolling over and sleeping for 30 mins before getting up to shower. All without any direct eye contact and no acknowledgement he'd seen anything. Once out of the shower we had a quick chat and said goodbye. He was very handsome, young and shy but friendly.