Hostels and wanking

Fun2016

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So guys St8 and gay

I am Currently travelling and with all the hot guys (and I'm sure women for the St8 men) makes me horny than normal!

Just wondering if you have been backpacking or stayed in hostels how did you wank or where? It's so hard to get time alone in the room and sometimes the toilets are not suitable to have some time alone

Any stories would be cool from both gay or St8 guys

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So guys St8 and gay

I am Currently travelling and with all the hot guys (and I'm sure women for the St8 men) makes me horny than normal!

Just wondering if you have been backpacking or stayed in hostels how did you wank or where? It's so hard to get time alone in the room and sometimes the toilets are not suitable to have some time alone

Any stories would be cool from both gay or St8 guys

You fire up Grindr and find someone who hosts :)

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know but there is not always somewhere in the area lol

haha, where is this ? MIddle of nowhere?

No other suggestions, unless you can rub one out in 2 secs while showering, or wait till 3 am when everyone is sleeping....

Neither of those being ideal scenarios...

Reactions: hostellover

Never stayed at a hostel, but I always thought hot action went down in them.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hand in your pants grab your dick and bust one out... Remembering you'll never see these folk again, I fucked in a hostel in Barcelona once, room was empty when I started, the other two lads came back about an hour in, they were good enough to walk round the block again whilst I finished lol

Reactions: John1234

Fun2016

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hand in your pants grab your dick and bust one out... Remembering you'll never see these folk again, I fucked in a hostel in Barcelona once, room was empty when I started, the other two lads came back about an hour in, they were good enough to walk round the block again whilst I finished lol
Nice dude I've busted a few out recently toilets, showers and in bed when I had a free room lol