HOT 22y/o female looking for well-built guys for fun

buffstud4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Real post here - no BS!

Smoking hot, attractive, very well built 22 year old college girl who I've dated, is looking for:

- well built (not skinny, not out of shape)
- 18-28 year old white male
- good looking/cute

who's willing to be filmed while doing some fun things with her :biggrin1:

PM me if you're up for it, but don't just msg me asking for pics... you'll have to trust me she's fucking smoking and that this is real.

buffstud4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looks like a dude.

wow, then I'd be gay - and I'm not... but I've never seen a dude with a nice ass like that.

not only is she not a dude, she's done modeling work, lots of it. been a private dancer (stripper, whatever)... probably a 9.5 on a 1-10 scale.

Just thought I'd ask in here, but obviously nobody gives a fuck and this forum is mainly gay/bi I guess.

buffstud4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knowing where you're at would make it easier to hookup.

And yes, that does look like a dude

Ok, well she's the hottest looking girl I know, or at least in the top 10. There's a few other pics I have of her so maybe I should post a different one too.

Location - IL or Midwest

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If she's an infinitely hot "9.5" college girl, then why the Hell would she have to troll around LPSG looking for sex partners? Early 20's, well built men that are looking for anonymous sex with attractive women aren't exactly difficult to locate, especially in a college environment. Based on her acceptance of being filmed, obviously discretion isn't an issue with her.

Me thinks that me smells a troll.

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I took the liberty of looking at your past posts and have 1 question.

If you have been in the adult film industry for 6 years, how do you not have someone you can hook her up with?