Hot Actor BRADLEY COOPER

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody seen the new pics of him onstage in The Elephant Man? He's completely hairless and his face and body are contorted for the role, but he's still HOT.

gr3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
USA Today did a spread today about the movie and its stars. Mentioned a photo of Bradley in "snug khaki shorts" that caught Sienna Miller's eye. Anyone seen the pics?

Steamer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not so butch here in W magazine:
bradley-cooper-best-performances-1542x1957.jpg

Last edited:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
USA Today did a spread today about the movie and its stars. Mentioned a photo of Bradley in "snug khaki shorts" that caught Sienna Miller's eye. Anyone seen the pics?

Those pics have been out there since last fall at least. Google image "Bradley Cooper Shorts" and you'll see lots.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This has been brought up before in a different thread. Once the actor/model agrees to a fashion shoot, he's just a piece of meat that the photographer dresses however he or she and the client want the picture to look. I agree - the shaved chest and slicked back hair is not the butchest I have ever seen him. I hope he was WELL paid for that shoot after having to go through all that for just a few pictures.

chgome

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He never shows any bulge what so ever in pics. I'd sure tap him but not sure if he is blowable based on his lack of anything in the crotch area.

iryhousen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I think Cooper was gay back east, and even when he was on Alias, but when he started to have a big career it never got mentioned again. I think he got 15 million for his latest movie. Maybe he's Bi.

Last edited:

chgome

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I think Cooper was gay back east, and even when he was on Alias, but when he started to have a big career it never got mentioned again. I think he got 15 million for his latest movie. Maybe he's Bi.
When you date Renee Zellweger and Jennifer Aniston it's almost a sure bet your gay. He does have many beards, some guy must be able to confirm it. His closet friend in Hollywood are gay, Victor Garber is one.

Reactions: distant_cousin