Fenris11

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Found this pic. Never seen it before
Unsure if it is real or not, what do you think people?

Attachments

Reactions: 2491941

jusright

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell no! Lmao
He appeared on Alan Carr chat show, Before he became an actor he did this travel show..and he was on a nudist beach in europe and he said he's glad he never went nude cos it would've ruined his career.

Justgoing

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorta Looks Real, but who really knows? Either way he IS Gorgeous, Love the body hair when he keeps it, the eyes and most of all that BEAUTIFUL, LOTS OF TEETH SMILE Melt Me! He was also just chosen as "People Magazine's...Sexiest Man Alive". I won't argue there, BUT I have heard he has an Attitude w/ People.

Ryan Reynolds got the vote Last Year, and he's Sexy, Funny , Kind, and when asked about Man Scaping...He replied DON"T get me started on that" He's AGAINST IT. AMEN for Full Bushes.

human

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would his career be ruin if he shows his nude body? If you are handsome and have a sexy body to share, then I think people should admire and appreciate your gorgeous nude body and love you more. I look at it as a natural beautiful piece of art.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If a leaked photo i have seen is to be believed then yea he has a big cock

I'd love to see that pic. The longstanding rumor about Bradley is that he's actually not well endowed (which is probably why he made that comment about going nude would've "ruined" his career).

Personally, I wouldn't care if he was hung like a gopher. He would NEVER have to leave my bed.