Hot Armenian Actor Sos Janibekyan

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd lie if I say he's my favorite actor, but I really enjoyed his comedic role in Domino. I remember he had shown his hairy chest twice in Կյանքի գինը. There was an episode in Sevan where Ashot Ter-Matevosyan (another hunk with glorious hairy body) was swimming, I think Sos did too. And in the last episode his chest was opened and they showed the "scar" from a surgery or smth like that. Anyway, I haven't seen any pics of him shirtless, but wish to see if anyone posts)))

Reactions: ArmenianLover

ArmenianLover

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd lie if I say he's my favorite actor, but I really enjoyed his comedic role in Domino. I remember he had shown his hairy chest twice in Կյանքի գինը. There was an episode in Sevan where Ashot Ter-Matevosyan (another hunk with glorious hairy body) was swimming, I think Sos did too. And in the last episode his chest was opened and they showed the "scar" from a surgery or smth like that. Anyway, I haven't seen any pics of him shirtless, but wish to see if anyone posts)))
OMG is there a way we can have access to the Kyanki Gine scenes? I tried finding some on Youtube but no luck so far.

ArmenianLover

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's my collection.

A scene from Domino 3 where he lays and moves in the bed
A scene from Domino 3 again, where he comes home sees Narek Baveyan, undresses and starts doing weird stuff and eventually sleeps hugging him
A shower scene and a shirtless scene from the TV series Hethashvark (Countdown)
A shirtless scene in bed from Russian-Armenian movie "Armen i ya"
Another shirtless scene from a weird movie called Scotch yev Whiskey
Multiple scenes in Urishi Pokharen in robes, in the shower and laying in bed with his friend

Reactions: Jason GayLight

ArmenianLover

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here he is ^_^
4.jpeg

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A scene from Domino 3 again, where he comes home sees Narek Baveyan, undresses and starts doing weird stuff and eventually sleeps hugging him
And then they fucked
Thank you, akhper jan, you did a really good thing and made me hard.
I was thinking if there should be a general thread for Armenian celebs, what do you think? We can post any available sexy pics of stars (i.e. Garik Papoyan, Kargin Hayko, Kargin Mko, etc.)

Reactions: ArmenianLover

ArmenianLover

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And then they fucked
Thank you, akhper jan, you did a really good thing and made me hard.
I was thinking if there should be a general thread for Armenian celebs, what do you think? We can post any available sexy pics of stars (i.e. Garik Papoyan, Kargin Hayko, Kargin Mko, etc.)
You’re most certainly welcome jana
And Yes! We totally should start that and include Gosh Acobs, Hrach Muradyan and singers Hakob/Armen and many more as well...

Reactions: Jason GayLight