Hot Asian Guys In TV Commercials

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by BernieMBF, Feb 16, 2009.

1. BernieMBF

BernieMBF Member

I happen to love Asian guys, and I have the hots for three of them on commercials running currently on tv. One is the little preppie guy on the elevator in the Hamburger Helper Cheesy Macaroni spot. The second is the sexy little dude with the big goofy grin in the Listerine ad. The last one is the married dude who does an uncanny William Shatner imitation on the Priceline spot. Anyone like these Far East cuties, and any others that I should be made aware of?

2. B_Lewis1

B_Lewis1 New Member

heyy i havent seen those commercials but iam a sucker for asian guys

alot of them are cute & they usually have nice body shapes

and cute butts (the ones ive seen lol)

3. longpen

longpen New Member

I found some asian goddies here... Enjoy! :biggrin1:

4. houtx48

Gold Member

what about the i think, ATT ad he is on some cop show now too

5. pinky

pinky New Member

My favorite asian guy at the moment is Tim Kang. He does, I believe it is verizon wireless or at & t with a doofus caucasian guy as his best friend. He is also one of the detectives on the CBS series "The Mentalist". Really handsome with a really hot body.

6. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:

Tim Kang (who is super-hott!) is in more commercials than anybody. I swear, that guy never has a day off between all of his commercials and the Mentalist.

..and I'm not complaining :)

7. houtx48

Gold Member

that's the one i was thinking of , tim kang.......smokin body

8. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's safe to say that Tim Kang and the dude who plays Ando on Heroes are two of the hottest asian guys on TV period.

9. croupier87

croupier87 New Member

10. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    Daniel Henney's half Korean (like me!) but he looks almost full asian.
    YouTube - Daniel Henney & Gwyneth Paltrow CF

Hyun-bin is pretty popular in Asia as well
    YouTube - Hyun Bin

If you like feminine Asian male look, check out the band "Big Bang." They're huge in East Asia. Oh Song Seung Heon is a good looking dude as well. :D all these guys are Korean.

#10 rojji, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  11. XanaJew

XanaJew New Member

Tim Kang is very hot and so is Chow Yun-Fat and James Kyson Lee. I'm not usually into Asians, but I wouldn't kick either one of these guys out of bed, or a sauna, or a hot tub...or a stuck elevator in the middle of a heatwave!

12. korinaus

korinaus New Member

I don't think Daniel Henney looks like a full asian. He looks mixed pretty much to me who is 100% asian. And, as living in one of the western cities full of asians, this is my observation that Korean guys are generally bigger than other asians (not only for height but also weight). When I see an asian bigger and bulkier than Caucasians on the street, they are often Korean guys (I know because I can hear Korean). This maybe explains a few Korean guys are getting successfully attentions as being sexy in Western world. I once gave a thought about why it is so. Here are my stupid some reasons; Height is extremely important for Korean guys (to girls). A fit, strong body has been a buzzword for the young guys for the last 10 years. Almost every guy has to serve the army for 2 years. And they are competitive as hell, very willing to fight and archive..

Btw, it seems you are patriotic as every other Korean guy. No offense. I am also a Korean. Cheers.

13. D_Mac_D_Nife

D_Mac_D_Nife Account Disabled

There was a good episode of The Mentalist recently that really featured and highlighted Tim Kang. On the show his character is a really no-nonsense kind of guy and is supposed to come across a little nerdy even though you can tell he's got this rokkin' body. This particular story line had him working a bit of a sting to catch the villain and they dress him up in a high end suit, dark sunglasses and coach him to act cocky around the ladies--he surprises them all by having it going on all on his own. When he walks into the bar at first, they really focus on him in one of those "holy crap how hot IS that fucker?" kind of way-maybe even used a little slo-mo shot (though it could have just been me fixating on him). He looked incredible. Was a nice way to feature him and show him off, I thought.

14. ths1973

ths1973 New Member

Albums:
    I was born in vietnam and have been in a tv commercial...does that count ? :biggrin1:

15. ElDorado77

ElDorado77 New Member

Albums:
    if you really want to find more cute asian guys, you should check out this place called asia. there's literally billions of them...

16. croupier87

croupier87 New Member

17. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    "there's literally billions of them.." HAHA that made me laugh.

And you're right, Koreans are definitely bigger than other Asians. Maybe that's why we can drink like fishes?

18. D_Mac_D_Nife

D_Mac_D_Nife Account Disabled

19. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

The guy in the Priceline commercial with Shatner and the guy in the AT&T commercial with the doofusy white friend have both caught my eye. Another asian dude who caught my notice is a guy who was in a commercial for motor oil. The asian guy and a white guy are both researchers in two different cars which are running a test to see which motor oil is the best and when the white guy at the end asks the asian guy if he's ready to go another 5 thousand miles he replies "bring it on" and starts shaving with an electric razor. I haven't seen this commercial in a while, but I do remember thinking this asian fellow was adorable.

20. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Where exactly is this "Asia" you speak of? LOL!!!

That was a good one El Dorado.

Draft saved Draft deleted