hot bod?

What's huroharo's sex appeal?

• HOT!!! I'd fuck him off the street!

Votes: 56 47.5%
  • Pretty Fine! If he has a good personality, I would go down on him or date him.

Votes: 39 33.1%
  • Just alright.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Meh. Not that great. None at all.

Votes: 16 13.6%

• Total voters

huroharo

Experimental Member
Media
I thought I'd make a poll for my other threads pics (which is right below this one). I'd be happy if you decided to vote! :cool:

JustAverage

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not going to vote or say much since (1) you don't do it for me (being straight has that effect) and (2) I'm probably the last person that should be giving advice on confidence, but here's a tip: put all of your pics in your gallery here. That way, there's a link to your pictures from all of your posts (like where it says view gallery under my Chewbacca avatar), and people can vote/comment on them individually.

Welcome to LPSG, though.

huroharo

Experimental Member
Media
JustAverage said:
I'm not going to vote or say much since (1) you don't do it for me (being straight has that effect) and (2) I'm probably the last person that should be giving advice on confidence, but here's a tip: put all of your pics in your gallery here. That way, there's a link to your pictures from all of your posts (like where it says view gallery under my Chewbacca avatar), and people can vote/comment on them individually.

Welcome to LPSG, though.

Yeah but if I do that, then people don't get the full resolution if they are not gold members, right? Besides, my ego needs special, highlighted attention. That's why I made two threads about myself! Or... Maybe you're right and my ego is too big to admit it. :rolleyes: