Hot Bodybuilder Jay Amato Returns!

l11l1l

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The type of ass you dont pull out off, shoot it all in then wait inside then ounce hard start fucking again

yes i love your thinking. you're a disgusting shitty person with that anime avatar but we both can agree when it comes to topping big muscular men. i don't understand why fags are obsessed with bottoming

Reactions: bubblebuttboi18

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For me, it's all about his flawless body. The fact that he's handsome as hell is just icing on the cake. I can watch him fucking all night with his mask on. I don't care. If he doesn't do any more fuck videos, that's ok, too. I just thank him for sharing what he's filmed already.

KingBeeFour

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish someone can afford him a rate that he cannot pass on. I mean, that body must get a lot of offers. He is not aging, as muvh as he is working so hard on that body night and day, his face and his skin tone looks so youthful. He turns 28 this year bit he can still pass as someone in his early twenties.

Mirrorcle_Boy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish someone can afford him a rate that he cannot pass on. I mean, that body must get a lot of offers. He is not aging, as muvh as he is working so hard on that body night and day, his face and his skin tone looks so youthful. He turns 28 this year bit he can still pass as someone in his early twenties.

Wait... I thought he was older than me by at least 6 years!

Oh, no! He turned 28 LAST year. He'll be 29 this year in October! :yum

Reactions: Fratjock44