Hot cam site

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have just 'cum' across a great cam site cam4.com

I'm not sure whether it has been mentioned on here before.

Plenty for gay and straight, with loads of guys and girls showing off as well as plenty of couples going all the way.

You don't have to sign up, so you can go straight in and view the cams.

It could do with a few large guys off here displaying their wares, although there are a lot of well endowed guys and girls on show.

Look out for a guy called Michael (he might even be a member here) He is on most days and has a very impressive looking piece of meat.

Yes ,it is a great site!
I use to be on cam there.
Locomax75 is my ID in cam4.
LocoMax

B_Kyuss

Experimental Member
Media
Yes it's very nice. I've never seen really hung guys there :(
But that's probably because i was masturbating to sekssymbol and blondihot.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
:confused: Im not sure about Cam4.com whats the catch i was on there 20 minutes and viewed a few people but after a while they all went off line,then i couldnt get back on,do you guys thinks its for real there must be a catch. :mad:

I don't think there's any catch. I've been using it now for about a month.
Occasionally it might have a few problems linking up, but no more than any other site.
And there is certainly no time limit.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Its 00.07 here in england and on the site at the moment are three guys fucking, one guy blowing another, one mf couple fucking, one f bi couple playing, and god knows how many guys and girls individually masturbating.

Who actually shows from here, and what are your names on the site?

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:smile: Great site,if you go on ,keep an eye out for..... SOLDRAK...........he is huge,one of the biggest cocks on a white guy ive ever seen,and (trust me ive seen a few)hes from germany and gives a great show.hes won the award for best male camer of the day a few times.......Keep pumping Dude.:wink:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's amazing how international Cam4.com is... also that it is FREE! But, I do have a lot of trouble actually linking up/loading pages there... often just get a blank screen and have to go back and select, again and again... It's worth the effort though!

It would be so cool if LPSG had something like that on site or as a link, for the show-offs... The UserPlane cam/chat room that is set up for LPSG members is a pain in the butt. (Sorry, Mattness!... but it's a hassle)

Check out: Free Web Cam - michael, 30, Male, South Australia, United States "Michael" ... largest cock I've ever seen on cam. And he is deliciously uncut!

Onan