Hot Co-Worker

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Thought I'd share what happened today. Some of you know that I work for Guess by Marciano in our local mall. One of my co-managers is a very attractive Thai woman; she's got a very cute frame and face and she's a bit flirtatious, and she definitely has a nice rack on her. She's fun to work with. Anyway, to determine what clothes she wants to buy on pay day, she had me participate as her "second opinion." Never mind she looks cute in a lot of what she wears anyway, but I got visibly aroused when she put on a pair of really short shorts. Thankfully, I was at the cash register several yards away, but even my most relaxed jeans weren't hiding the need for adjustment.

I LOL'ed about it after the fact. She looked exceptionally hot today and I know there wasn't an ulterior motive, that she wasn't deliberately saucing me up.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thais like their "hot" sauce, Dee. :tongue:

Thought I'd share what happened today. Some of you know that I work for Guess by Marciano in our local mall. One of my co-managers is a very attractive Thai woman; she's got a very cute frame and face and she's a bit flirtatious, and she definitely has a nice rack on her. She's fun to work with. Anyway, to determine what clothes she wants to buy on pay day, she had me participate as her "second opinion." Never mind she looks cute in a lot of what she wears anyway, but I got visibly aroused when she put on a pair of really short shorts. Thankfully, I was at the cash register several yards away, but even my most relaxed jeans weren't hiding the need for adjustment.

I LOL'ed about it after the fact. She looked exceptionally hot today and I know there wasn't an ulterior motive, that she wasn't deliberately saucing me up.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ah yes, the rite of Spring :)

She may or may not have meant anything saucy.....at the same time, perhaps next pay-day YOU ought to have her be YOUR second opinion. And then if there's no rules against employees & supervisors dating, ask her out to talk about the latest stuff in fashion. :biggrin1:

You're young, enjoy it :)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ah, mighty Dee. The soon to be fragrant spring air is already assailing your senses, and you've just now discovered a lovely Thai lady to entice you, sir.
You want the truth- she probably was reciprocating your attraction towards her, and was waiting on you to make a move. So go for it, there, Dee!
find out if she's just as attracted to you as you are her.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah yes, the rite of Spring :)
What, virgin sacrifice???

(see Stravinsky's Rite Of Spring)

She may or may not have meant anything saucy.....at the same time, perhaps next pay-day YOU ought to have her be YOUR second opinion. And then if there's no rules against employees & supervisors dating, ask her out to talk about the latest stuff in fashion. :biggrin1:

You're young, enjoy it :)

And purposely ask, "How do these make my butt look?" while facing her.. :biggrin1: