"hot" congressmen!!

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Max, because it's you, I'd be more than willing to share.

Hhmmm. That would give me a fine opportunity to check out ol' Max's goods as well.

I'm not really into anything at all aggressive when getting head, but those who are so inclined should seriously check out Rubio's ears. Maybe that's what you meant in your pachyderm reference. Well, in either case, it fits.

You owe me, Red. I think he could handle a double team, don't you?

I'd love to make that pachyderm squeal like a pig. :mischievous:

I predicted the VP thing as soon as it looked like he had a good shot at taking the general. He's being groomed to pull the Hispanic vote, and the party leaders aren't wasting any time. He hasn't even taken office yet, and they had him delivering the Republican weekly address 4 days after winning the mid term.

The only question is, if he's on the bottom of the ticket, who's on top? :biggrin2:

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aaron Shock is a well-known self-loathing gay. Just so you know.

My gaydar rang loud and clear the first time someone posted a pic of him here with his head between a pair of massive, bikini-topped tits.

Rubio's no EC: that's for sure. As to his being a possible VP contender, as has been mentioned before, he's a Miami Cuban, and they're old-school Republicans, so there's been a section of the GOP that speaks Spanish since the late 50s. That does not translate into bridging a broader base.

It's also worth remembering that there are more Puerto Ricans living in NYC than in PR, and they're heavily Democratic. The crucial swing within the Hispanic vote is in the SW, where the Republican scapegoated them the last election and will do so again, shooting themselves in the foot.

Once the Latin vote in TX reaches a certain critical mass, it'll be bluer than an azure sky for a generation or more.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Max, because it's you, I'd be more than willing to share.
Aw, whatta bud.

Hhmmm. That would give me a fine opportunity to check out ol' Max's goods as well.
Hey, who you callin ol'? :mad2:

I'm not really into anything at all aggressive when getting head, but those who are so inclined should seriously check out Rubio's ears. Maybe that's what you meant in your pachyderm reference. Well, in either case, it fits.
Don't worry, I'll make it fit. :biggrin2:

I seriously want to mess up his hair. Plus he does this thing with his mouth that I find very . . . inviting.

Yeah, I think he needs a good working over, fore to aft.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
New Senator from Florida-reminds me of Eddie Cibrian

Marco-Rubio.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRackvfnctzOZ7bYNGfa3NcCh77DevoHv46rHiDVRP40vPuTxDNIA
Thats Marco Rubio. He's been around. Made a run for President in 2016.