Hot contractor flirting?

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Today I had a cleaner come to my house arranged by my insurance company. My cat peed on one of the sofas and it kind of stinks, so they sent somebody out to try and get rid of the smell for me.

Anyway, he came in with his gear and took a look at the sofa. Told me that because it is leather the treatment probably wouldn't be as successful as it otherwise would be. The guy was probably about 25 or 26 (a little younger than me), and really quite good looking. A little on the skinny side, but athletic skinny.

So he got to work spraying the sofa and I went back to working on my laptop at the dining room table, within view of the lounge where he was. On three occasions I caught him looking at me out the corner of my eye - only for a second or so each time.

He was working for about 10 minutes I guess, and then came over to the table and told me he was finished. I got up and he gave me a business card. I had never sensed a gay vibe from him at all (in all our interactions...), but when he gave me the card he sort of emphasized that his number was on there. I forget the exact words, but it did seem a little strange.

So he packed up and left after that, and I thought that would be the last I would see of him. But then about 20 minutes later he was knocking on the door again. He told me that he thought he better give me a written record of the work done (?) in case the insurance company wanted details... and then after I took the piece of paper (he had already written it out) he put his right hand up his polo shirt and began to scratch his upper abs. His shirt lifted up with his wrist high enough to reveal his belly button - and quite a tight body (I couldn't resist flicking my eyes down for a peek). And he scratched for maybe three or four seconds while he told me to have a nice day and gave me a smile.

Maybe I'm bored (ok, I am) but I've been thinking about whether he was trying to tell me something? :tongue:

He's not my usual type, but he seemed like a really nice guy (physically and in manner). I have his cell number... But what if I ring and I'm way off?!

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hmhmh, I think he WAS trying to tell you something...

I'm really not sure. Starting to think that maybe I imagined the phone number thing... Surely not strange to say that his phone number is on it? Hmm... What if I rung and said that I wanted to thank him for the work, and then see what he says? :33:

Reactions: titan1968

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ring him up and invite him for coffee. Maybe tell him you enjoyed talking to him. Maybe somewhere in the conversation tell him you think he has great abs :)

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would for sure call him up and try to get him back out to re-check the sofa. If he is interested, he'll find a legit reason to be back out there quickly. Assuming he comes back, wear those bike shorts in your gallery and do some flirting. Maybe he'll scratch his "tool" belt this time.

asianvirginboy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'd say give him a call. what's the worst that can happen? just call, say thanks and maybe he'll bring up something that he wanted to say earlier when he was at your house. i mean the second time he came back and did all those actions might have meant something. i mean if i was in your situation, i would've took it as a sign or something ( not that i have a good gaydar or anything). so just give it a go and see where it leads. who knows. maybe it was all just business or it might have some personal meaning behind it all. you have my full support either way and i hope to hear how it all goes :) good luck!

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, have you phoned him yet?
Poor guy is probably still waiting if you haven't. Go on, you know we want you to, I mean you know you want to :| :D

I haven't phoned yet... I'm still not sure what to say. I might make a decision and do it today. :smile:

He seemed really sweet, hope I'm not giving him the run around.

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
They sent a steam cleaner for a leather sofa and he sprayed liquid on it to clean it? I mean, the rest of the story is great, I'm worried about the sofa, though.

Haha, he didn't steam clean it. He was just wiping it down, and then he said he was "injecting" some stuff into it? :tongue:

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Today I had a cleaner come to my house arranged by my insurance company. My cat peed on one of the sofas and it kind of stinks, so they sent somebody out to try and get rid of the smell for me.

Anyway, he came in with his gear and took a look at the sofa. Told me that because it is leather the treatment probably wouldn't be as successful as it otherwise would be. The guy was probably about 25 or 26 (a little younger than me), and really quite good looking. A little on the skinny side, but athletic skinny.

So he got to work spraying the sofa and I went back to working on my laptop at the dining room table, within view of the lounge where he was. On three occasions I caught him looking at me out the corner of my eye - only for a second or so each time.

He was working for about 10 minutes I guess, and then came over to the table and told me he was finished. I got up and he gave me a business card. I had never sensed a gay vibe from him at all (in all our interactions...), but when he gave me the card he sort of emphasized that his number was on there. I forget the exact words, but it did seem a little strange.

So he packed up and left after that, and I thought that would be the last I would see of him. But then about 20 minutes later he was knocking on the door again. He told me that he thought he better give me a written record of the work done (?) in case the insurance company wanted details... and then after I took the piece of paper (he had already written it out) he put his right hand up his polo shirt and began to scratch his upper abs. His shirt lifted up with his wrist high enough to reveal his belly button - and quite a tight body (I couldn't resist flicking my eyes down for a peek). And he scratched for maybe three or four seconds while he told me to have a nice day and gave me a smile.

Maybe I'm bored (ok, I am) but I've been thinking about whether he was trying to tell me something? :tongue:

He's not my usual type, but he seemed like a really nice guy (physically and in manner). I have his cell number... But what if I ring and I'm way off?!

Yeah, but what if you're spot on......:wink::adam4:

They sent a steam cleaner for a leather sofa and he sprayed liquid on it to clean it? I mean, the rest of the story is great, I'm worried about the sofa, though.

Oh gawd!!!! LOL LOL :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::stupid:

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, here's what I would do.... I'd call him and say, "since you worked so hard on my sofa, I thought I'd call and give you and update " then preceed to tell him how it's doing. Then you could say something like " how long have you been doing this kind of work "? If the sofa is back to normal, tell him to show your appreciation for taking care of your investment, you'd like to buy him a drink or coffee. If the sofa still smells, ask him if he might come back to see if he as any other ideas. I tell you, if I were the cleaner and you were the customer, I'd say I had to sleep on the sofa for a night to really make sure the smell was gone !

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My gaydar is ringing from here with this... The ab rub did it for me LOL

Although a call can be awkward.. did the card have an email on it? Id send an email or better yet text him.... " Thanks for doing a great job on my couch bro ( yeah use the word bro lol)...if you ever want to hang out let me know... peace" if he doesnt respond you know hes not interested and you dont have an awkward phone call. If he answers the the text,,your in..

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, you are a good looking man. You have no worries. Call him...tell him you would like to take him out for coffee or something. I would say straight up. "You seemed like a nice guy and I would like to take you out if you are comfortable with that." If he says no, thank him for the couch service and say,"OK, sorry I misread the situation. Take care"

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
UPDATE!!!

This morning I decided to ring his cell, but he never picked up. It went to his voicemail and I hung up. The voicemail recording was his voice, not a prerecorded one. He has quite a deep voice, but soft and sweet sounding at the same time.

Then about midday I decided to send a text. Damn I spent about half an hour typing and retyping the message, deciding what to say. Ended up with this:
"Hi XX, Bryce XX here with the cat pee sofa. Just letting u know it smells much better now. U know ur stuff. :)"

Then about half an hour later I got a reply: "Thanks man! Hey I saw ur photo in the hall, and when I came back was going to ask if ur single but chickened out" - [I have a photo in my hall of me and a mate looking kinda gay :p]. SCORE!

I sent back a text saying I am single, and if he wouldn't mind if I rung him. He said he'd love it if I rung tonight!

Damn, don't know what I'm going to say when I ring him now. Getting hard thinking about him... But he really seems like BF material (telling ya, really sweet) not just a hot fuck - though I bet it will be hot!

Will update when I've made my next move. :)