Hot contractor flirting?

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree. He may not want people to know his status or something. It's one thing where on facebook when people post pics they know the context of their picture. But posting it on this site, someone might see him or he may end up finding it later then it would be creepy. Think of doing a job and someone likes you and starts posting pictures of you online in some niche site.

You might be right... Though his FB is unlocked and it's clear from some of the photos that he's not 100% straight at least. I haven't given his name or a link to his FB.

Platinumage

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The guy is super hot. I cannot believe you posted his pics here. Just think for a second what he would think about it......personally, I would be in fire....

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have to admit that this crossed my mind as well. Sharing with us the conversations you've had (exposing his interest in men, or at least in you) anonymously is one thing, but linking that to very clear face pics of him on this public forum here is probably overstepping his boundaries of privacy, especially if he isn't out. I know this isn't a very widely-read forum, but you never know. My humble suggestion would be to remove the pics of him you posted on this thread out of respect to his privacy. If somebody did that to me before we even had a first date and I knew about it, I would definitely back out. This is not meant as an admonishment, just a gentle suggestion.
Best of luck tonight!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cm4hjl and milo1730

highreg9x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is an awesome posting - good for you man.

For all of us who were ever in a similar situation and never followed up, you're making us proud (and more than a little envious).

If things do get physical after your date, may I suggest using the infamous sofa? It sounds like it's got some good karma to it and if it should get stained with sweat, you've got just the guy to come back and treat it. :)

Enjoy! (and report back asap)

Reactions: titan1968

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I agree. He may not want people to know his status or something. It's one thing where on facebook when people post pics they know the context of their picture. But posting it on this site, someone might see him or he may end up finding it later then it would be creepy. Think of doing a job and someone likes you and starts posting pictures of you online in some niche site.

I so agree ^, I think your story is awesome and good luck with it, you seem like a nice guy fella, but come on, his pics without his permission is just not right and an invasion of his privacy, it may also put you in a bannable position here too. Not being awful to you, but it just does not feel right at all.

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I so agree ^, I think your story is awesome and good luck with it, you seem like a nice guy fella, but come on, his pics without his permission is just not right and an invasion of his privacy, it may also put you in a bannable position here too. Not being awful to you, but it just does not feel right at all.

Yeah, I agree now. I will ask the mods to take down the first two photos.

Do you think it's alright to at least use a photo with his face blurred, or not? :frown1:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Yeah, I agree now. I will ask the mods to take down the first two photos.

Do you think it's alright to at least use a photo with his face blurred, or not? :frown1:

Personally, I would not put any pics up unless he had agreed to it, but thats me. I don't want to dampen your situation, I think it looks promising and it is ever so nice and like others have said Good for you, just don't spoil it from the start, you could regret it, instead of having the pics you could have the real thing played right. Good luck Pal and enjoy it.:smile:

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If things do get physical after your date, may I suggest using the infamous sofa? It sounds like it's got some good karma to it and if it should get stained with sweat, you've got just the guy to come back and treat it. :)

Enjoy! (and report back asap)

Haha, I don't know if it's going to go that far tonight. I don't want to give the impression that I'm interested only in a screw. Honestly I'm not usually the type to jump straight into the sack anyway -- not sure about him. :tongue:
Of course, if he wants it I don't think I could turn it down -- you've seen the pics right?

Whatever happens I will give an update after. :biggrin1:

Gdaymate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stop wasting time and call him if you liked him. I was thirty five before I realized how many signals guys throw around. I think back and am appalled at some real dreamboats I let go by because I thought "I imagined it" . Most men are ready for sex most of the time.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sdbg, did you see my post about the text I sent him?
I saw the post quickly as it was time for me to get ready for work, but missed the part about the text. It seems as though I'm always pushing it until the last minute to go to work.

Glad to hear that you're going to meet. It's always fun to make new friends, especially if there is some sizzling chemistry. Hope that you have a great night hanging out!

Getting9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't wait to hear about the outcome of the meeting. (I know I was very excited about a guy who used to take the same bus as me to work and home--we eventually became lovers. It was exciting checking each other out when it started etc)

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
UPDATE.

Great evening last night. :biggrin1:

I arrived at the bar a couple minutes before 7 and as I was about to go in I spotted Mack [not his real name] on the sidewalk coming from the other direction. He was wearing well-fitting dark jeans and a short-sleeved light blue shirt unbuttoned just enough for a view of his lightly-furred chest. Damn he was looking so good in those jeans. He saw me outside and flashed a smile.

I told him I was pleased he had wanted to meet again, and the conversation started off jokingly, him talking about how he had been too nervous to make a move at my house. He said he had been thinking about phoning me, but was glad to get my text first. Then he told me that he had in fact been peeping at me while he was taking care of the sofa -- told me I was very distracting! :tongue:

Anyways, some key points of the conversation were that he is 26 and has been fully out for 2 years -- he said that he is interested in finding a male partner, although he is attracted to woman sexually. The contracting business is his older brother's, and he works part-time as he is in his final year of veterinary school. :fing02:

The conversation really flowed, and he was just as he had been at the house - very sweet and lovely, but definitely masculine. We were seated outside so it turned out quite tell for getting to know each other in relative peace and privacy. We were at the bar until almost 11, though it didn't feel that long. He explained that the reason he is leaving town today is for some sort of vet agricultural trip. He was leaving at 10 this morning, so I told him we should probably make some tracks.

I had taken a cab to get to the bar and he had walked, so I said I would walk home with him and catch a cab home from there. His flat was about a 20 minute walk.
He invited me in for a coffee and said I could call a cab, so I accepted. He is living with a straight guy and girl, but I only saw her (briefly). When the cab arrived outside it rung its horn; we got up and he made the move on me haha. :biggrin1: Just a gentle kiss, but a lingering one. My hands went down for a little backside grope. All good.

On leaving he said "I really want to see more of you." :biggrin1:

Man I was getting a raging hard-on in the cab, I tell ya.

I texted this morning just to thank him for a great night, and he responded with a text saying it's going to be a long week and he's "looking forward to getting his hands on [me] again... properly." :eek:

There's no way I'm going to be able to keep myself off of him next time! I wanted to rip that shirt right off him and go for it right there on his kitchen table. *Deep breath*

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
UPDATE.

Great evening last night. :biggrin1:

I arrived at the bar a couple minutes before 7 and as I was about to go in I spotted Mack [not his real name] on the sidewalk coming from the other direction. He was wearing well-fitting dark jeans and a short-sleeved light blue shirt unbuttoned just enough for a view of his lightly-furred chest. Damn he was looking so good in those jeans. He saw me outside and flashed a smile.

I told him I was pleased he had wanted to meet again, and the conversation started off jokingly, him talking about how he had been too nervous to make a move at my house. He said he had been thinking about phoning me, but was glad to get my text first. Then he told me that he had in fact been peeping at me while he was taking care of the sofa -- told me I was very distracting! :tongue:

Anyways, some key points of the conversation were that he is 26 and has been fully out for 2 years -- he said that he is interested in finding a male partner, although he is attracted to woman sexually. The contracting business is his older brother's, and he works part-time as he is in his final year of veterinary school. :fing02:

The conversation really flowed, and he was just as he had been at the house - very sweet and lovely, but definitely masculine. We were seated outside so it turned out quite tell for getting to know each other in relative peace and privacy. We were at the bar until almost 11, though it didn't feel that long. He explained that the reason he is leaving town today is for some sort of vet agricultural trip. He was leaving at 10 this morning, so I told him we should probably make some tracks.

I had taken a cab to get to the bar and he had walked, so I said I would walk home with him and catch a cab home from there. His flat was about a 20 minute walk.
He invited me in for a coffee and said I could call a cab, so I accepted. He is living with a straight guy and girl, but I only saw her (briefly). When the cab arrived outside it rung its horn; we got up and he made the move on me haha. :biggrin1: Just a gentle kiss, but a lingering one. My hands went down for a little backside grope. All good.

On leaving he said "I really want to see more of you." :biggrin1:

Man I was getting a raging hard-on in the cab, I tell ya.

I texted this morning just to thank him for a great night, and he responded with a text saying it's going to be a long week and he's "looking forward to getting his hands on [me] again... properly." :eek:

There's no way I'm going to be able to keep myself off of him next time! I wanted to rip that shirt right off him and go for it right there on his kitchen table. *Deep breath*

I got turned on just reading this. But of course, i vicariously inserted myself in your place and mentally jacked off.
This is one of the hottest anecdotes i've read in a while. Hot, yet innocent with a hint of things to cum...
I hope that all goes well for you and that you'll keep us posted as to your next rendezvous with *Mack*. Can't wait.:wink: