Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last week I had this table of National Guard boys/girls. One of the guys was actually pretty cute.. so I bullshitted with the table got half of them pretty liquored up. Towards the end of the night, they were my last table. I was cleaning my others and the cop/national guard guy sat down. He introduced himself, said I was pretty funny... asked for my number. I willingly gave it away. He was cute and in town for the next few months, I figured.. WHO KNOWS?

Fast forward to yesterday: I'm sitting around with nothing to do on a Saturday night, as I gave my shift up to one of the guys I work it. The cop texts me asking if I wanted to grab dinner/movie etc. I replied sure. We picked a place to eat.

I admittedly ran late. Sometimes it's good to keep the good/cocky ones waiting.

So we eat, bullshit, talk politics... make fun of our waitress who was a real nut.

He asks me what I want to do now, I shrug and suggested we watch one of the DVDS he had back at his hotel. Left my car at the restaurant and he drove me over to his room.

It was on base but not like a dorm or anything so it was actually pretty nice. We went in and he showed off a few of the gadgets he had bought on Black Friday. His tom-tom he had already shown off in the car, which was pretty neat, and he got a sony vaio. [Which i have but he got for a fraction of the cost.]

He put in the series 2 and a half men.. we watched it laughed.. whatever. We were laying on the bed ... just asking each other questions. We both declared that we didn't have sex/oral with strangers.

WELL: I don't remember how but i prompted him to whip his dick out to see the goods.

Remember, this is a pretty good looking guy. Muscular, tall like 6 '2, real nice.... green eyes.

His dick, though 'pretty' if you will, wasn't small but average, pretty thick, but average.

We all know what the deal is here... He's only going to be in town 2 months. Pretty positive nothing serious is going to come out of this... so 'fuck buddies' it is.

Question is: Hot body, nice personality, balling as far as money goes, but average penis.

Do you say hey maybe he's great in the sack?
or
Do you find yourself a bigger penis?

Ladies? Men? Shmales?

Help a sister out.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is true it isn't ALL about dick size, my problem is.. I give guys a try that are average.. and they end up being bad in bed. So, I have a stigma attached to smaller penises.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same old thing. If you aren't big, you're out of luck. I don't think I'll even bother talking to women anymore. I'm sure I'll be a virgin until I die...

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last week I had this table of National Guard boys/girls. One of the guys was actually pretty cute.. so I bullshitted with the table got half of them pretty liquored up. Towards the end of the night, they were my last table. I was cleaning my others and the cop/national guard guy sat down. He introduced himself, said I was pretty funny... asked for my number. I willingly gave it away. He was cute and in town for the next few months, I figured.. WHO KNOWS?

Fast forward to yesterday: I'm sitting around with nothing to do on a Saturday night, as I gave my shift up to one of the guys I work it. The cop texts me asking if I wanted to grab dinner/movie etc. I replied sure. We picked a place to eat.

I admittedly ran late. Sometimes it's good to keep the good/cocky ones waiting.

So we eat, bullshit, talk politics... make fun of our waitress who was a real nut.

He asks me what I want to do now, I shrug and suggested we watch one of the DVDS he had back at his hotel. Left my car at the restaurant and he drove me over to his room.

It was on base but not like a dorm or anything so it was actually pretty nice. We went in and he showed off a few of the gadgets he had bought on Black Friday. His tom-tom he had already shown off in the car, which was pretty neat, and he got a sony vaio. [Which i have but he got for a fraction of the cost.]

He put in the series 2 and a half men.. we watched it laughed.. whatever. We were laying on the bed ... just asking each other questions. We both declared that we didn't have sex/oral with strangers.

WELL: I don't remember how but i prompted him to whip his dick out to see the goods.

Remember, this is a pretty good looking guy. Muscular, tall like 6 '2, real nice.... green eyes.

His dick, though 'pretty' if you will, wasn't small but average, pretty thick, but average.

We all know what the deal is here... He's only going to be in town 2 months. Pretty positive nothing serious is going to come out of this... so 'fuck buddies' it is.

Question is: Hot body, nice personality, balling as far as money goes, but average penis.

Do you say hey maybe he's great in the sack?
or
Do you find yourself a bigger penis?

Ladies? Men? Shmales?

Help a sister out.
Yeh go for it! Why turn him down because he is "average"? Enjoy!

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was sure this thread was going to be about gob bluth from arrested development.

you probably should have sex with the dude.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same old thing. If you aren't big, you're out of luck. I don't think I'll even bother talking to women anymore. I'm sure I'll be a virgin until I die...

Oh COME on Viking. There's so many, probably the majority of, women who don't give a shit about size. Just so happens, I do.

Spoiled: You make a good point. I suppose I just need a good pair of strong, sturdy shoes.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

aren't you like 45? and how do you know you're out of luck if you've never had sex?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he's cute with a muscled body, all he needs to do is look at me and smile and I'd be all over it. I could work with it no matter how average his dick is.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
go ahead and have sex with hi, Here's there for a couple months. If it's GOOD sex, then have GOOD sex for two months. If it's BAD sex, then be done with him. lol. The fact that he's attractive, muscular, etc. etc. helps out as well, right?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you not see the thread? Cops have got small cocks. :tongue:

But really its up to you. Personally, I think you could get the hot + big cock combination. I believe in you!