Hot Cop/Eh, penis

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What OP wrote sounds completely true, honest and forthright to me.

I have been fortunate enough to have gotten to know quite a few younger people now that I have gone back to school, and for the most part they are very outspoken and forward and direct without hangups (altho there are a substantial minority who are overly modest), but one thing you do not seem to find amongst younger people nowadays, is the kind of prissy indignant overly-scandalised pseudo-virgin attitude that was so prevalent mong some earlier generations.

And for sure young people do not have to make up stories about showing their goods because they really do do this and they arent hungup about it like long ago when it was illegal to even look at a pic of a cock or a tit ...

Really I dont know why some childish people accuse others of making up stories but maybe it is just because that is something that they are used to doing and they are envious of people who actually freely do things and who don't have to just masturbate all the time while only hoping about maybe getting lucky one day ...

I'm sure OP doesnt absolutly have to have our advice about anything but for young people this is something which is really just ok to speak about casually with others without getting all uptight about it in any way. I wish older people were as sane and balanced and open about sex as the younger generation is ...

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good, Notthe7.

Then here is my unbiased opinion.

You're fucking retarded.

And why would I be an attention whore for calling you an attention whore? I didn't make up some lame ass story just to get a rise out of people. You asked whether or not it would be good to go all the way. Well, according to YOU, yes, it would be, but you're not GOING to because his penis is average. So why ask us? And anyone that stuck up for you has their dick coming out of their skull where their brain is supposed to be.

:eek:ARE YOU RETARDED DUDE IF YOU DONT LIKE HER AVOID HER POSTS AND LET THE PEOPLE WHO DO REPLY.....so much negativity in the world

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last week I had this table of National Guard boys/girls. One of the guys was actually pretty cute.. so I bullshitted with the table got half of them pretty liquored up. Towards the end of the night, they were my last table. I was cleaning my others and the cop/national guard guy sat down. He introduced himself, said I was pretty funny... asked for my number. I willingly gave it away. He was cute and in town for the next few months, I figured.. WHO KNOWS?

Fast forward to yesterday: I'm sitting around with nothing to do on a Saturday night, as I gave my shift up to one of the guys I work it. The cop texts me asking if I wanted to grab dinner/movie etc. I replied sure. We picked a place to eat.

I admittedly ran late. Sometimes it's good to keep the good/cocky ones waiting.

So we eat, bullshit, talk politics... make fun of our waitress who was a real nut.

He asks me what I want to do now, I shrug and suggested we watch one of the DVDS he had back at his hotel. Left my car at the restaurant and he drove me over to his room.

It was on base but not like a dorm or anything so it was actually pretty nice. We went in and he showed off a few of the gadgets he had bought on Black Friday. His tom-tom he had already shown off in the car, which was pretty neat, and he got a sony vaio. [Which i have but he got for a fraction of the cost.]

He put in the series 2 and a half men.. we watched it laughed.. whatever. We were laying on the bed ... just asking each other questions. We both declared that we didn't have sex/oral with strangers.

WELL: I don't remember how but i prompted him to whip his dick out to see the goods.

Remember, this is a pretty good looking guy. Muscular, tall like 6 '2, real nice.... green eyes.

His dick, though 'pretty' if you will, wasn't small but average, pretty thick, but average.

We all know what the deal is here... He's only going to be in town 2 months. Pretty positive nothing serious is going to come out of this... so 'fuck buddies' it is.

Question is: Hot body, nice personality, balling as far as money goes, but average penis.

Do you say hey maybe he's great in the sack?
or
Do you find yourself a bigger penis?

Ladies? Men? Shmales?

Help a sister out.

Gurlfriend--

Support your troops...at least the ones that fun to be around and respect. I wouldn't worry about things being phenomenal--HAVE FUN--If it isn't fun...there are always other times.