Hot Cop/Eh, penis

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most girls don't care about cock size. If they did I wouldn't be single :tongue:

Notthe7: is it a lot of 'trial and error' finding a sizeable suitor? If its a lot of hit and miss and I suppose you could hop on the cop as a way to satiate you til you hit upon a big one.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm all for not settling if you think anything's going to come out of it, but from your post it sounded like it would be a one night stand not a long term relationship, so you wouldn't be settling for anything, you'd just be having a night of fun that might turn out well, if it didn't what else had you planned to do that night?

Get your going out knickers on and go for it :)

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm pretty your comment holds a negative connotation, so I'm going to ignore it.

It's not a negative connotation. Most of us don't know what we want to do in life at 20, and you're already demanding large dicks. Your post is rather confusing and filled with mixed messages. You tell each other that you won't do oral with strangers, but later you say you may want him as a fuck buddy for the two months that he's around.

If I had a huge dick, I bet I'd have had more sex by now than Hugh Hefner...

Not necessarily. There was a post on here a while back about big dicked guys who were home alone and couldn't get dates.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's generally the way of things. Girls not wanting to appear 'slutty' or have any other negative label applied to them.

But if two hot people such as Notthe7 and a cop get together, stuff happens. Blood rushes places and people want to see people's bits.

Of course, this is what I assume...I wouldn't know :rolleyes:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Notthe7: You're young and beautiful. The world is at your feet. If this guy is worthy of you, have fun! Sometimes the guys with average penises have exceptional tongues.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not a negative connotation. Most of us don't know what we want to do in life at 20, and you're already demanding large dicks. Your post is rather confusing and filled with mixed messages. You tell each other that you won't do oral with strangers, but later you say you may want him as a fuck buddy for the two months that he's around.

No, not mixed messages. That's what we said. We were feeling each other out.

Sdbg: good point.. you seem to be making a lot of them this evening.

Spoiled: You're right. Let me grab my victoria secret panties and jump on the band wagon. Fun and games, messing around if it's worth while for the few months he's around.

Scaredlittleboy: From what I could see, looks like you could get any lady you'd like.

Unzipped: I thought the same thing.. he must be pretty outgoing if he pulled it out like that :D Haha

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what do you have to lose? if he's bad in the sack, chalk it up to experience.

one minor detail though-- if he's National Guard, don't call him a "cop" to his face. My brother is National Guard and spent 2 years in Iraq getting blown up and getting called a cop is one of those things that makes him Very Irritated.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try him out...if he's not up to snuff, no big loss, just don't offer up any encores. If it turns out hot, then you've got your holiday sex all lined up, right? :wink:

And this is why you should live in San Antonio Hazel.
Very, very true.
Good old fashioned jingle balls sex.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what do you have to lose? if he's bad in the sack, chalk it up to experience.

one minor detail though-- if he's National Guard, don't call him a "cop" to his face. My brother is National Guard and spent 2 years in Iraq getting blown up and getting called a cop is one of those things that makes him Very Irritated.

Snoozan he actually is a cop though and the National Guard is his part-time gig if you will. I can see your brother would get pissed, completely different job titles there.

You guys are pretty convincing, Suppose you're right... what's is there really to loose.

BROCK10PLUS

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I Say You Go For It...it's Not Like You Are Expecting Or Are Going To Have A Serious Relationship With This Guy...it's Just Sex So Enjoy It...he Is Probably Going To Be Good In Bed Because He Has More Gurth Than Length And Will Try Harder To Please You...