Hot Cop/Eh, penis

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm vain, so appearance matters to me the most lol...I hope girls aren't all about cock-size when it comes to sex....I never thought it was THAT big of a deal, but I guess I was wrong.

For some it is others it's not. It's just another plus if you've got a big one.
Looks is a plus, physique, personality, etc. Not many of us have it all.
Some of us have very little of it. Not to worry, though, most of us can find someone.

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suppose you're right... what's is there really to loose.

Whats there to lose from fucking a stranger? hmm.. maybe your life?

Youre right, you are cute but that wont last and neither will the sex, then what do you intend to do?

Why waste your time on someone you know you wont have a serious relationship with? Give up your "issues" with penis size, go find someone you love and want to spend the rest of your life with.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Youre right, you are cute but that wont last and neither will the sex, then what do you intend to do?

Why waste your time on someone you know you wont have a serious relationship with? Give up your "issues" with penis size, go find someone you love and want to spend the rest of your life with.

Dear God, you're more prudish than my 85 year old grandmother!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
viking1 i can say without a doubt your biggest problem is your personality.

Possibly so. However, I am true to life. I don't try to be somebody I'm not.
I'm not one person in real life and another on here. I don't try to push people around on here or hurt people, just because I could get away with it.
This isn't directed at you in particular either, just in general of so many on the net. Many insecure people put on a big bluff in real life too. I've worked with plenty of them. I'd rather be who I am honestly.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you're a good dude, viking1. I am saying maybe you would have more success with the ladies if you weren't constantly wallowing in your own misery. Also, I think we should keep are bickering out of notthe7's thread and limit it to our the average penis one. It is getting hard to follow.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Lpsg.. is ... not... for... you.

And btw: I'm 20.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not a negative connotation. Most of us don't know what we want to do in life at 20, and you're already demanding large dicks. Your post is rather confusing and filled with mixed messages. You tell each other that you won't do oral with strangers, but later you say you may want him as a fuck buddy for the two months that he's around...
You only need to put a couple of different sized penises in your twat before you know which ones you like best, and what your own needs may be. :rolleyes: How are they strangers? They're going out on dates. He patronizes her place of business.

Wait... you think if this woman prefers a larger penis she should sacrifice her satisfaction for the rest of her life? Two more questions: Why are you on a size-related site? Why are you on a sex-related site? This is not the Long-term relationship support group. You will find that many people here are interested in happy, healthy, SEXUAL lives. You do not fit in.

N7: If you're comfortable with the guy, and attracted to him, I hope you'll try him out, and I hope you'll have a wonderful time. Don't forget to bring us back the gossip.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since you're hesitating in the first place, I would say no. If you guys were in such a sexually charged situation as described and nothing went down, I'm sorry but I can't see going back for more is going to please you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since you're hesitating in the first place, I would say no. If you guys were in such a sexually charged situation as described and nothing went down, I'm sorry but I can't see going back for more is going to please you.

It was a first date. Maybe they don't get down on the first date. Some people don't, you know.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know, and she did mention something to that effect but I stand by my opinion. :)

Hesitation = setting up for trouble!

Julio47

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Julio, there's no need to be snippy. Why can't I have preferences. I'm so sick of people hating on one another. If you didn't like huge tits and you were going to be with someone just for their TITS... wouldn't you want those tits to be perfect?

TK: Very nice, i really like that saying. I'll let you supportive ladies and gentleman know what i end up doing.

preference? I call it perfectionism! The dude is obviously hot from what u say and u still find a way to turn it down? Why dont u just focus on the thing that turns u on instead of the downside? I'm no hottie so I dont have the luxury of "choosing"! i've learn that life is too short to miss out on the positive side of stuff so I focus on it! I never disapointed a woman (yet!), tall, small, skinny, chubby cause I find the one thing that keeps me motivated!

And no, I would not want those tits to be perfect! When u search for such perfection, u only end up being disapointed! Dont call it hate, I just dont agree with what u say and I have the balls to contradict a gorgeous woman! Admit you're used to always get the boys on your side? Dont u think you're missing out on something? DOnt u think you're as hard with yourself as u are with others? Dont expect them to act niccer then u are! What do think that dude is thinking of u? He probably found u a zillion problems!

Did u ever give a chance to a normal guy? An average guy? Instead of laughting in his face when he approaches u at the bar did u ever give that "average" dude a chance of proving his skills? Trust me on that one, if he ended up in bed with a beautiful woman like u, i'll give his 110%, you'll probably get the best sex in your whole fucking life!! Like we say in french to girls like u back here "Té une fille bien ou té une pute?".

I'm sure you're a great girl, im not hating, I just cant tolerate such an closed american mentallity! Please open your mind! You'll find yourself happier in the end!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same old thing. If you aren't big, you're out of luck. I don't think I'll even bother talking to women anymore. I'm sure I'll be a virgin until I die...

Sorry I don't mean to be mean at all but when I read your post the 1st thing I thought about is why are you on this site? I mean if you feel bad about your penis size why would you come to this site where people like big ones? It's like asking for it really. I'm just saying maybe you should try other places where people aren't as into big ones or whatever. I don't think people here are automatically normal when it comes to things like that, just look at the name of the site!!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey don't listen to all the people who think they know what you should do! As for me I don't really want to care a lot about cock size but I have no choice it's cuz of how my body is built and all that. I think you know better than anyone here what you like or how big a diff. it makes w/avg or big or whatever. Like if you can only cum w/a big one then it's a really big diff. but I mean if it's not like that and you think you'll like doing it w/him then why not? I guess I'm saying I dunno what you should do cuz I don't know how you're built or what you like. But I def. wouldn't say no to him just cuz of a "stigma" like you put it.

Last week I had this table of National Guard boys/girls. One of the guys was actually pretty cute.. so I bullshitted with the table got half of them pretty liquored up. Towards the end of the night, they were my last table. I was cleaning my others and the cop/national guard guy sat down. He introduced himself, said I was pretty funny... asked for my number. I willingly gave it away. He was cute and in town for the next few months, I figured.. WHO KNOWS?

Fast forward to yesterday: I'm sitting around with nothing to do on a Saturday night, as I gave my shift up to one of the guys I work it. The cop texts me asking if I wanted to grab dinner/movie etc. I replied sure. We picked a place to eat.

I admittedly ran late. Sometimes it's good to keep the good/cocky ones waiting.

So we eat, bullshit, talk politics... make fun of our waitress who was a real nut.

He asks me what I want to do now, I shrug and suggested we watch one of the DVDS he had back at his hotel. Left my car at the restaurant and he drove me over to his room.

It was on base but not like a dorm or anything so it was actually pretty nice. We went in and he showed off a few of the gadgets he had bought on Black Friday. His tom-tom he had already shown off in the car, which was pretty neat, and he got a sony vaio. [Which i have but he got for a fraction of the cost.]

He put in the series 2 and a half men.. we watched it laughed.. whatever. We were laying on the bed ... just asking each other questions. We both declared that we didn't have sex/oral with strangers.

WELL: I don't remember how but i prompted him to whip his dick out to see the goods.

Remember, this is a pretty good looking guy. Muscular, tall like 6 '2, real nice.... green eyes.

His dick, though 'pretty' if you will, wasn't small but average, pretty thick, but average.

We all know what the deal is here... He's only going to be in town 2 months. Pretty positive nothing serious is going to come out of this... so 'fuck buddies' it is.

Question is: Hot body, nice personality, balling as far as money goes, but average penis.

Do you say hey maybe he's great in the sack?
or
Do you find yourself a bigger penis?

Ladies? Men? Shmales?

Help a sister out.