Hot dad and son skype group here need some dad recruits

BrainNBrawn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
38yo verbal Dom dad/coach looking for verbal sub/pup masculine sounding and looking muscular guys who likes long term/frequent Skype messaging, mic, and sometimes cam.

I’m 5’11” 170 lbs and 8 cut. Prefer muscular guys with good arms, shoulders, pecs, and of course, ass. More flexible with stomach and I have no concerns with dick size. Into the types of guys that others would assume we are buds when we’re out. When we’re behind closed doors, you lose your alpha exterior and are the submissive man you need to be.

Don’t hold anything back. Be you.
Add me on Skype:
live:.cid.e298e830f4e42d6a

dirtypig2017

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
35 bi vers married male in texas, white, 5'10'', 200lbs, dad bod, 7in cut cock. I can be mild, but I have a lot of kinks and turn ons, too. Love verbal, dirty talk, bareback, 3 ways, groups, dom/sub play (can be either depending on the other guy or guys), role playing (esp r*pe, incest, teacher/student, etc), piss play, cream pies (giving and receiving), fisting (giving and receiving), cum eating, felching, spit, etc. Looking for other dudes to cam with. Share some of my kinks, all of my kinks, or none of my kinks? Hit me up anyway! There are few limits and no judgments with me, and I bet we have more in common than you think. Skype is dirtypig2017@gmail.com
Cock 2.jpg
Open Ass.jpg

jv525

Sexy Member
Media
Thousand Oaks (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Hi inexperienced smooth inshape jock type guy looking to experiment with my cd/sissy side or just submissive side in general (if not into cd stuff) with a take charge hung older guy. Preferably prefer this to be an ongoing online thing where we roleplay or chat. I want to fulfill your fantasies and take custom videos/pics for you, or play on Skype/cam. Have toys & clothes to show off for you. Located in US. If interested hit me up for skype kik or email ;)

Reactions: cleyhunter

Need a hot, hairy 50+ dad to challenge me, dare me, be intimate with and share my sexual side - be vulnerable - pic swap, vid swap, public dares, to be proud of his son as he shapes his body, works his cock, and makes dad cum - Skype here: HairyEffer