Hot dad and son skype group here need some dad recruits

BrainNBrawn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
38yo verbal Dom dad/coach looking for verbal masculine sounding and looking muscular guys who likes long term/frequent Skype messaging, mic, and sometimes cam.

I’m 5’11” 170 lbs and 8 cut. Prefer muscular guys with good arms, shoulders, pecs, and of course, ass. More flexible with stomach and I have no concerns with dick size. Into the types of guys that others would assume we are buds when we’re out. When we’re behind closed doors, you lose your alpha exterior and are the submissive man you need to be.

Don’t hold anything back. Be you.
Add me on Skype:
live:.cid.e298e830f4e42d6a

Daddy4uSon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello any twinks boys young slim and sporty wanna have fun i love pakistani , south african latino chavs scallies and indian and black boys hit me up on naughtylittledevil1 is my id ! I am really hard n horny ;)

23y bottom here with huge black dildo. I looking for a rough verbal dom master with cam and mic. live:5dc6ef7f9aa69f30

BrainNBrawn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
38yo verbal dad/coach looking for verbal masculine sounding and looking muscular guys who likes long term/frequent Skype messaging, mic, and sometimes cam.

I’m 5’11” 170 lbs and 8 cut. Prefer muscular guys with good arms, shoulders, pecs, and of course, ass. More flexible with stomach and I have no concerns with dick size.

Into the types of guys that others would assume we are buds when we’re out. When we’re behind closed doors, you lose your alpha exterior and are the submissive man you need to be. Maybe you’re alpha enough to share the control or take all of it.

Add me on Skype:

Wnkerladuk

Experimental Member
Media
30 Masc son.
Looking for online dad for voice chats, NO C2C
Very few limits pervy sleazy open minded creative son here.
Skype or SC is Tony.price80
Wickr is tonyprice80
Also have Telegram, WBy

BrainNBrawn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
38yo verbal masculine lean fit guy looking for verbal masculine sounding and looking MUSCULAR guys who likes long term/frequent Skype messaging, mic, and sometimes cam.

I’m 5’11” 170 lbs and 8 cut. I’m slim so I’m not looking for that in a guy. Need muscular guys with good arms, shoulders, pecs, and of course, ass. More flexible with stomach and I have no concerns with dick size.

Into the types of guys that others would assume we are buds when we’re out. When we’re behind closed doors, you lose your alpha exterior and are the submissive man you need to be. Maybe you’re alpha enough to share the control or take all of it.

Add me on Skype: