Hot dad and son skype group here need some dad recruits

johnfrog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi young daddy from ireland looking for a son ages 18 - 22.
I like a smooth body with hairy legs but I'm open to chat with anyone.
Love masturation stories and getting caught or catching others.
Hit me up. Have skype and snap on request.
hey man whats your skype

Fitdad82

Sexy Member
Media
Any big muscle guys need a dad or coach in their life? Alpha at work but beta in bed?

masculine lean fit slim 38yo for long-term Skype bonding and enjoyment. 5’11” 170 8c verbal for messaging and sexting, mic, and sometimes cam. Can be very supportive or degrading - up to you. Maybe both.

message me with your stats and needs:
live:.cid.9270e0a8d1367cf6

Bigbetahunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m a 38yo bi married dad with a slim lean build. I’m 5’11 170lbs from the US. 8” cut with moderate body hair.

I’m specifically looking for big manly muscular guys that are alpha at work or home but have the hunger to be beta in bed. Must be interested in long term bonding through kik or Skype messaging, sexting, mic and sometimes cam.

Message me on LPSG if this is you.

F

FredRugby

26 yo rugbyplayer/swimmer here.
Love chatting with older men, verbal guys, fit daddies.
Love jerking off together, dirty talking or being coached to edge and shoot a load.
Add fredstrong4 and let's chat.

Fitdad82

Sexy Member
Media
Any big muscle guys need a dad or coach in their life? Alpha at work but beta in bed?

masculine lean fit slim 38yo for long-term Skype bonding and enjoyment. 5’11” 170 8c verbal for messaging and sexting, mic, and sometimes cam. Can be very supportive or degrading - up to you. Maybe both.

Reply here or message me privately with your stats and needs.

jv525

Sexy Member
Media
Thousand Oaks (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Hi inexperienced smooth inshape jock type guy looking to experiment with my cd/sissy side or just submissive side in general (if not into cd stuff) with a take charge hung older guy. Preferably prefer this to be an ongoing online thing where we roleplay or chat. I want to fulfill your fantasies and take custom videos/pics for you, or play on Skype/cam. Have toys & clothes to show off for you. Located in US. If interested msg me for skype (jvanne525), kik or email ;)