Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When its too damn hot to go outside may as well enjoy some me time. Includes a happy ending :biggrin1:

http://www.lpsg.org/vbtube_show.php?do=tube&tubeid=16705

My balls really aren't big but they really know how to dangle low, which kinda makes up for it :tongue:. Just love em for that.

Also don't know why my profile not updating to show one video :confused:

EDIT: scratch that, profile updated.

You have obviously done something to your scrotum to make it so loose and you may end up damaging your testicles if you keep doing it and never having children. I prefer my own balls, which are large and always stay tight against my body. They can produce much more semen than your 'happy ending' even after I've come 2 or 3 times so its better to have large testicles and a smaller scrotum practically.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have obviously done something to your scrotum to make it so loose and you may end up damaging your testicles if you keep doing it and never having children. I prefer my own balls, which are large and always stay tight against my body. They can produce much more semen than your 'happy ending' even after I've come 2 or 3 times so its better to have large testicles and a smaller scrotum practically.
you are rude and you are full of shit.
his balls look perfectly normal, natural and healthy.
and it's normal for warm nuts to hang low, because lower temperatures produce healthy sperm. if yours are always tight that might mean that, despite your bragging, your sperm count is low.
this is the large penis support group. criticising other people's bodies has no place here.

my apologies to sumbodii for the hijack.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your balls stay close to your body, your body heat will kill off your sperm. Good luck with that.

Sumbodii, Awesome hang, sexy foreskin, thanks for sharing.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If your balls stay close to your body, your body heat will kill off your sperm. Good luck with that.
I knew that sperm develops best when slightly lower than body temperature, but I didn't know this! I guess you learn something new every day, at least in my case on this site.

And lol T_biscuit, you have to realize that some people just have low hangers, like the OP and I'm sure many other guys. It's completely normal. I wasn't even aware that it was possible to have balls clinging to my body when I'm not ejaculating (again, I guess I learn something new every day).

As for sumbodii, you have a really impressive cock. Aside from the mere size, I'm quite jealous of the foreskin that really complements the appeal.

Also, I'm just curious. I noticed in the last couple minutes of the clip that your balls seemed to sporadically "pump"... Do you do this on purpose while you're still hanging or do our balls really do that when we're getting close?? (I never paid attention to mine when I ejaculate, but usually my sac seems to tighten which, I guess, pulls my balls close to my body.) It was actually really interesting to watch.

Last edited:

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sumbodii, Awesome hang, sexy foreskin, thanks for sharing.

Thanks dolfette and alteredego, you pretty much covered all I would have said so I won't add anything. And thanks for the complements too, much appreciated :biggrin1:

also, a lot of us ladies appreciate a hang.
it's good to feel them slapping against clit.

I enjoy it too!

Also, I'm just curious. I noticed in the last couple minutes of the clip that your balls seemed to sporadically "pump"... Do you do this on purpose while you're still hanging or do our balls really do that when we're getting close?? (I never paid attention to mine when I ejaculate, but usually my sac seems to tighten which, I guess, pulls my balls close to my body.) It was actually really interesting to watch.

That's part of the reason I love em. They do pull up in the skin on their own when I'm cumming and I can feel it (feels great!). The reason they kept jumping was coz I was purposefully letting myself relax just as I'm about to cum to build up a load that actually shoots, so they kept starting and stopping the motions of cumming. I think is called edging or something. Feels wonderful to just ride the edge of orgasm and feel pressure build up in your groin but it eventually gets too hard to keep down. I'm sure there are other threads that go into more detail on this somewhere here.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew that sperm develops best when slightly lower than body temperature, but I didn't know this! I guess you learn something new every day, at least in my case on this site.
I learn too!

I wasn't even aware that it was possible to have balls clinging to my body when I'm not ejaculating (again, I guess I learn something new every day).
My husband's a furnace. His balls hang down lower than any I have ever seen. I think they are just trying to get away from him. LOL Don't your balls snuggle up to you when you get cold? His do, and so do others I have seen. Another guy told me his sack tightens when he gets cold or frightened, or sometimes when he gets really angry. (This is fascinating.) Do yours really only creep up when you're at climax, or are your experiences similar to those other guys?

As for sumbodii, you have a really impressive cock. Aside from the mere size, I'm quite jealous of the foreskin that really complements the appeal.

Also, I'm just curious. I noticed in the last couple minutes of the clip that your balls seemed to sporadically "pump"... Do you do this on purpose while you're still hanging or do our balls really do that when we're getting close?? (I never paid attention to mine when I ejaculate, but usually my sac seems to tighten which, I guess, pulls my balls close to my body.) It was actually really interesting to watch.[/QUOTE]

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... My husband's a furnace. His balls hang down lower than any I have ever seen. I think they are just trying to get away from him. LOL Don't your balls snuggle up to you when you get cold?

That's certainly the way mine work. And like Sumbodii I just love the way my low hanging balls swing and slap around with action.

_

Attachments

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My husband's a furnace. His balls hang down lower than any I have ever seen. I think they are just trying to get away from him. LOL Don't your balls snuggle up to you when you get cold? His do, and so do others I have seen. Another guy told me his sack tightens when he gets cold or frightened, or sometimes when he gets really angry. (This is fascinating.) Do yours really only creep up when you're at climax, or are your experiences similar to those other guys?
Oh, they definitely try to crawl into my skin when I get cold! I don't know about being frightened or angry, but I wouldn't doubt it since hormones are pumping through the body in those stages. I'm not sure if that would make the balls retract, but it would be my guess.

Though I wish that I didn't have hangers (not as low as some, but still low enough) because when they hurt when they bounce. I usually have to actually hold down my balls when that happens. :p I can't believe no other guys appear experience this pain whenever that happens, I'm actually starting to think something's wrong with me. :O