Hot Dilfs Age 40+

RalphD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Share your hot DILF (Dad I'd Like to Fuck) age 40+ pictures of people you know or who are in the media.

Urban Dictionary definition:

TOP DEFINITION
DILF
An acronym for "Dad I'd Like to F***". A dilf is any man (typically between the ages of 30-50) who is incredibly attractive and has kids. They are usually really cut, from activities such as pushing strollers, giving piggyback rides, and intense trips to the local park or Disney World. They also have a killer smile and sense of childlike joy, because they play with their kids all the time. Unfortunately, getting with them is hard, as they are typically very faithful to their wife (see MILF).

I'd expand that beyond age 50. There are a number of older men who are still good looking, have firm bodies, and healthy sexual appetites. I am attracted to police men of all ages. They tend to be the alpha male types. Strong leadership personalities often with overactive libidos. I worked with a gal who was a support staff member for a police department for a number of years. She indicated the sexual promiscuity among the ranks was pretty heavy. Power is an aphrodisiac.

Here's a real world police chief I know who fits the description. He exudes testosterone when you see him in person. You don't make it to the top without that. Great physique with broad shoulders, thick pecs, and narrow hips.Take away the glasses, the uniform, the underwear, and the shoes and socks. You have a naked hairy chested top daddy ready to pump and drill you all night long.

J.B - BLUE.jpg

RalphD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Former major league baseball player Gabe Kapler is definitely a DILF. He divorced his wife in 2013 after
being married for about fourteen years to return to bachelor living. This 44 year old father has two teen aged
sons he is very close to.

GABE KAPLER PORTRAIT.jpg
GABE KAPLER DECK.jpg