Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This may not be worthy of a thread but a pack of all beef Oscar Mayer hot dogs $3.78 at Wally World. The hot dog is a basic staple, well in my house anyway. I'm sorry but a product that is made from parts that no human would eat it their natural form cost this????

Let me also say turkey based dogs were a $1 cheaper.

Sorry but this is just an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Food is quite expensive where I come from. If you want a good hot dog here you have to pay like 2 dollars and if people make around 400 dollars a month in Serbia and there are 20 % of unempleyed, hot dogs are quite expensive here;)

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Food is quite expensive where I come from. If you want a good hot dog here you have to pay like 2 dollars and if people make around 400 dollars a month in Serbia and there are 20 % of unempleyed, hot dogs are quite expensive here;)

Awww Luka....I want to take care of you...

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
What you need to do is buy a deep freeze and thousands of packages of hot dogs. Then convince your friends to do the same. Spread the word, until millions of Americans are speculating on the future appreciation of the price of hot dogs.

Do as I say, and if recent economic experience is any guide, I can guaranfuckingtee that the price of hot dogs will be below $1.00 within 5 years.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What you need to do is buy a deep freeze and thousands of packages of hot dogs. Then convince your friends to do the same. Spread the word, until millions of Americans are speculating on the future appreciation of the price of hot dogs.

Do as I say, and if recent economic experience is any guide, I can guaranfuckingtee that the price of hot dogs will be below $1.00 within 5 years.

Umm they can be found for .99-$1.00 at the discount stores. :smile:
I told OWO but he doesn't listen to me :rolleyes:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hot diggity Hot diggity...what cha do to me.

Buy Koegels
Koegel Meats Serve The Curve

Edit: I just checked their online pricing and was shocked at how much they want for Vernors and better made potato chips. Better Mades are like 3.50 a bag.

If you cant get em in your area, let me know and I can ship them to you.

Last edited:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh dear me OhWiseOne. Rid your fridge of the hot dogs. Or should I say the horse cock, pig balls n chicken beaks. Hahahaha jk jk
Horse cock!!!!!!!!! :eek:

No need, lady! I suck enough cock to survive! (j/k, j/k)
I can`t bitch about life, life is good to me. I was talking about others. And thanks, sugar! :smile:
I have heard that rumor Luka. Question, is that sort of a supplement? :biggrin1:

Of course turkey hotdogs are cheaper. All the ones that survived thanksgiving are now chopped up.

*sigh* My poultry pals are getting massacred.
And they thought they were safe when they had their head shoved up their ass.....

I buy these and they are about $6.00 a package. The Great Organic Hot Dog
No mystery meat!!!!!!!!!! That's takes all the intrigue out of eating a wiener.....and yes that didn't sound right. :redface:
On a serious note nudeyorker. Has the price gone up recently?

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ummm...why would you eat something that "is made from parts that no human would eat it their natural form"?

but I agree....we pay $4 for a cup of coffee, $1.50 for a bottle of water....

This may not be worthy of a thread but a pack of all beef Oscar Mayer hot dogs $3.78 at Wally World. The hot dog is a basic staple, well in my house anyway. I'm sorry but a product that is made from parts that no human would eat it their natural form cost this????

Let me also say turkey based dogs were a $1 cheaper.

Sorry but this is just an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No mystery meat!!!!!!!!!! That's takes all the intrigue out of eating a wiener.....and yes that didn't sound right. :redface:
On a serious note nudeyorker. Has the price gone up recently?

I only eat a couple of hotdogs a year... usually one on the BBQ on 4 July and for some reason I always want one wrapped in puff pastry around this time of year. All the food I buy went up in price this year.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I only eat a couple of hotdogs a year... usually one on the BBQ on 4 July and for some reason I always want one wrapped in puff pastry around this time of year. All the food I buy went up in price this year.
We called those pigs in a blanket when I was growing up.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
After posting this thread I started thinking about the point of it all. Am I just ranting? I guess it could be called that, but not really. Could this be a global hot dog crisis? I don't want to alarm anyone so don't raid the shelves. Should this be a topic for the presidential candidates? Let's leave it off their agenda or we will have higher prices, wiener controls put in place to protect the public, a push for green wieners, somehow wieners are adding to global warming....you get my drift I hope.

Am I just putting to much thought into the whole wiener issue? :confused: