Hot Dogs Almost $4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know the name but we don't have them here.

Hey I didn't like my wieners I would like a refund. Maybe I should phrase it differently...:confused:
Did you check that link.Put in your zip to see if one is in your area. I know you didn't like your wieners, however you seemed concerned with the price.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Answer: because everyone has to wipe their ass so you have no choice.

$15 for how many rolls? Maybe lay off the high end TP.

Off topic....:smile:

Unregulated market forces at work, maybe?

OTOH: beans and franks are Yankee soulfood as both sets of grandparents indulged in that particular feast every Saturday night, complete with big (kidney) or small (pea) beans, complete with "brown bread" every fucking week.

It's turned off even a crusty old Yankee soul such as myself: Ugh! Yuck! It seems as though it was take a bath then indulge in the galère which was every traditional Saturday night (barf).

As a long-time New Englander: no thanks!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hot dogs are awesome!

sorry they are jacking you on the deal.
my grocery store stopped selling BEEF franks,
and now just sell overpriced oscar meyer...you are right i think
something is up.

maybe hot dogs are the new "vegan" ?
price jump just because everyone was sleeping on how awesome
hot dogs truly are?

switch to all beef, they are so much more filthy.

:biggrin1:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Unregulated market forces at work, maybe?

OTOH: beans and franks are Yankee soulfood as both sets of grandparents indulged in that particular feast every Saturday night, complete with big (kidney) or small (pea) beans, complete with "brown bread" every fucking week.

It's turned off even a crusty old Yankee soul such as myself: Ugh! Yuck! It seems as though it was take a bath then indulge in the galère which was every traditional Saturday night (barf).

As a long-time New Englander: no thanks!
I hope that the therapy sessions will help you get over these tramatic memories. :biggrin1:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Having grown up on a farm and gained an amazing knowledge about things related to the slaughter of poultry (turkeys, chickens, ducks, geese, pheasants), what is mixed in laying mash fed to hens so they'll lay more than one egg a day, the slaughter of pigs, rabbits, cows (once they quit giving milk they rarely get second careers), steers, sheep (love me a good leg of lamb), and what happens to horses when they're too old to hobble to the voting booth, I've never understood how anyone could eat a meat by-product that contained chicken lips.

It's not soylent green in those hot dogs, kosher or not. It's chicken lips!

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Having grown up on a farm and gained an amazing knowledge about things related to the slaughter of poultry (turkeys, chickens, ducks, geese, pheasants), what is mixed in laying mash fed to hens so they'll lay more than one egg a day, the slaughter of pigs, rabbits, cows (once they quit giving milk they rarely get second careers), steers, sheep (love me a good leg of lamb), and what happens to horses when they're too old to hobble to the voting booth, I've never understood how anyone could eat a meat by-product that contained chicken lips.

It's not soylent green in those hot dogs, kosher or not. It's chicken lips!

That's where all the flavor is!