Hot encounter tonght, girls and boys what do you think?

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok boys and girls here's what I did tonight.*

After going for a walk and smoking a wonderful splif, I get quite horny ( normal when I get stoned ).*
So I head home and change into a nice shirt and a really "good" fitting pair of jeans.*
I drive to my local XXX store, walking to the door I adjust myself so all my junk is pulled over to the right side which clearly displays a huge bulge. My shirt covers the almost obscene lump so I can walk around normally.*
The store I go too has dollar video arcades but is mainly DVD rental store.*
Usually 4 or 5 guys hang outside the Arcades cruising and tonight is no different.*
Feeling nervous as hell I walk over to the DVDs, straight away *i'm noticed by a pretty decent looking guy, very feminine looking. *
I'm too nervous to make eye contact so I walk thru the islses and stop at the Bi movie section ;)
A few minutes later he appears again making serious eye contact. I look away , my heart beating doubletime from nerves and my cock growing from arousal.*
Knowing how huge I was looking I couldn't resist giving him a look. Slowly I reach up to the top shelf for a movie knowing fine well my package was in plain view for him.*
The next part was awsome I look at him and see him blatently staring open mouthed at my cock, I smile and then tuck my shirt into my pocket by "accident" ;)
For a few minutes I let him view me from all angles. It was such a rush!!

Sadly after that I got freaked and took off in a hurry.

Yours
*A confused guy. * * *

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well you see that's the thing. I get really turned on having guys and women look at my cock/bulge. I imagine they are going Damn wouldn't mind that thing!! But that's as far as my 10% stretches. In a girl boy boy scenario, if the woman was into it I think I would be ok with a little interaction with the guy.