1. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

I don't know if there is a thread about this already but how many of you have/had a hot teacher whether in college or highschool and you actually got it on with that teacher/professor?? And no, grade school doesn't count unless it's your son's daughter's or nephew's. :wink:

I never had a hot teacher to be honest but my private piano teacher was hot i guess. he's swedish and kind of looked like antonio banderas. When he's family went away on vacation once, i think he came on to me but i was too shy. lol

2. BlindKenshi

BlindKenshi New Member

I've actually had the "hots" for a lot of my teachers. Both guy and girl teachers. Some of them were "do them right that second" hot and some of them were "take your time with them because they were so" hot. LOL. Never gotten it on with any of them but I have to say that some of them, if I had the chance to, I would. Is that weird?

3. thugcock05

thugcock05 Member

I was in love with my 10th grade health teacher. she was so smokin hot, short very cute Italian Woman that was thick but stacked in the front and back! I look back now and realize she was like flirting with me my senior year I think. man i could have been one of those kids in the news!!!!!!!!!! damn. I did make out and get a BJ from a student teacher from my math class I met up with two years after highschool

4. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Active Member

Albums:

When i was 17 I had a torid one year with my spanish teacher. She was 31
    and married with small children. All of my senior year we went at it almost 5 days a week, weekend were w/ the family. She taught me things that changed me for life.
    The most intresting part is that no women after her were ever totaly satisfactory. At 21 I "switched teams":naughty:
    and have never looked back.

5. hindupridemn

hindupridemn New Member

Albums:
    I ALMOST got it on with a FEMALE camp counselor when I was 17. Does that count?

6. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

I had the hots for a couple of my teachers. Never did do anything, but did hook up with an SA in college.

7. Sportymike

Sportymike New Member

In High school i had the hottest maths teacher. Despite being about 40 and married, he was in great shape!! He used to wear lovely fitted jeans and you could see the outline of his penis and his lovely round ass!! I had a permanent hardon in that class!!:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted