Hot Gay Tops Fuck Me Shit

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well my pictures dont seem to attract the sleazy type, thankfully.

I wouldn't mind a stalker to play with though...

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hehe I wouldn't be that stalker to play with yea Xcuze tthnx for the encouragement HKMNYC, I really appreciate it. I'm assuming Nick that since your afraid to post your pics cause you make Adonis look like a sewer rat. Well in that case, let me at chyea HAHAHA:sasmokin:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I guess I am a little cute. I do not understand gay men.
I actually have to comment on this because it made me laugh. I think you're really high on yourself if you put this in a post and then ask why guys are not attracted to you. It's only slightly obvious from this post and others that you think pretty highly of yourself, but your looks don't really back you up. I'm not saying your ugly, but I cannot call you cute.

Maybe if your ego wasn't so falsely stoked you wouldn't have such a hard time finding men.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually have to comment on this because it made me laugh. I think you're really high on yourself if you put this in a post and then ask why guys are not attracted to you. It's only slightly obvious from this post and others that you think pretty highly of yourself, but your looks don't really back you up. I'm not saying your ugly, but I cannot call you cute.

Maybe if your ego wasn't so falsely stoked you wouldn't have such a hard time finding men.

well, in any case I'm glad your not a gay guy

Let me ask you something, do you ever get lonely or frustrated with other enough ot the point where you almost feel like you have to stuff like that? I dunno maybe it goes along with the desperation other people ppl mentioned earlier in the thread...

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm more attracted to most gay men, than gay men are. I felt compelled to comment, because I don't find him attractive as a gay man, and that rarely happens. Maybe it's because of his cocky personality, I only have to look to his avatar to see he thinks he is the shit.

Actually I have never imagined thinking the shit of myself. As a sophomore in high school, I was 217 lbs, and not very weight-height proportionate. I have not been this thin in years, o give e a break a little. Who doesn't want to look good, right?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm more attracted to most gay men, than gay men are. I felt compelled to comment, because I don't find him attractive as a gay man, and that rarely happens. Maybe it's because of his cocky personality, I only have to look to his avatar to see he thinks he is the shit.

Hmmm when I looked at his pics I saw a nice, quirky personality. Kinda like me. I didn't find him self invoved at all. I remember being 19.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
well, in any case I'm glad your not a gay guy

Let me ask you something, do you ever get lonely or frustrated with other enough ot the point where you almost feel like you have to stuff like that? I dunno maybe it goes along with the desperation other people ppl mentioned earlier in the thread...

I'm just as critical as any homo you'll ever meet. Gender confusion makes that possible.

Of course I get lonely, but I in no means need to stroke my own ego. I've never dated anyone, or really had the desire to do so, nor am I desperate about it. I think you need to find positive aspects about yourself instead of fishing for comments on a large cock site, and look for someone who you share interests with.

waterpoloplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

OWNED.

P.S. If you want people to have a good opinion of you, why don't you start with literacy. You thread title reminds me of a stereotypical tourette's outburst. I'm not going to name my thread "Fuck Birds Pickle Swim" and have it be about drinking orange juice. Understand?

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OWNED.

P.S. If you want people to have a good opinion of you, why don't you start with literacy. You thread title reminds me of a stereotypical tourette's outburst. I'm not going to name my thread "Fuck Birds Pickle Swim" and have it be about drinking orange juice. Understand?

I think you meant Your thread title not YOU thread title. Only saying........

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is hard to meet people and I understand your situation. I have been with someone now for 10 years and feel very lucky I found him. But as I have told people I treated dating like work. I went out, I talked with people, I tried different types of dating scenes...I looked around me and didn't ever think I can meet someone only at a bar between 10 and midnight. Just keep being involved with life and you will find Mr Right Now to work your ass over...and you will also find Mr Right too. Best of luck to you. Hugs.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OWNED.

"Fuck Birds Pickle Swim" hahahahahhaha

totally reminds me of Deuce Biggalo Male Giggalo there... Maybe we should take this guy to a baseball game and let him go! :) hehehehe

Squirt or Craigslist or Manhunt or something. Looking on campus is usually a complete drag because so many people have their heads so far up their asses the last thing they can do is bend your over. Find guys who like your type. Mass isn't all that big and it's got a good highway system. Take advantage of that.