HOT guy today

D_Billy_Belchbutt

Experimental Member
Media
so today i went to an indoor waterpark with some of my family and i went thinking i was just going to have fun and chill. everyone there is either in a bikini or long ass swim trunks, so there wasnt much to look at anyways. acouple of hours into it and i was floating on an inner tube when i look over and by the steps i see a hot bubbly ass in a speedo, and i was immediately interested. upon staring i saw that the guy was indeed wearing black square cut speedo trunks. he looked about early 20s, quite buff, nice face with some stubble, blonde, oh and he had realllly fuckin nice legs.. all the more accentuated by the hot black trunks. i also couldnt help but notice that he was sporting a hott ass bulge and looked pretty proud of it. god, he was all around a pretty smokin hot package. he wasnt hard but it looked nice and thick just chillin in the water. :p

keeping my eyes peeled, i went in the hot tub and was just chilin for awhile and then who else comes wandering in but hot speedo dude. we're in together for about 10 minutes making a hell alot of eye contact then he leaves and we pretty much play cat and mouse through the park for an hour or so. i was kind of stand offish about doing anything because i was there with family and diddnt want things to get wierd. i finally decide that next time hes close enough, im going to say something because obviously something is going on. im walking around for what seems like forever but with no luck.. i diddnt see him or his hot speedo bulge at all for the rest of the time i was there. it became pretty depressing.. would've liked to at least catch up with him in the shower or something.

damn, i want some fuckin dick tonight