Hot Guys Over 18 In 70's Style Shorts

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mens-shorts-in-the-1970s-110-59243159b479a__605.jpg

408lefty123

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wish I had been around for this look. Our hot dad and a couple of his running buddies wear these thin nylon ones with the slit up the side. Shows their round butts and pretty much everything up front along with some awesome legs. Who else has pics of this look?

Same here! Nowadays, it’s mostly unacceptable to walk around in them in public. Although I think it’s slowly coming back; just depends on where you are.

I own a TON of pairs like the pictures posted here, especially the adidas nylon shorts and vintage running shorts. I can usually get away with jogging or hiking in a pair of “short” running shorts where I’m from (San Diego).

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same here! Nowadays, it’s mostly unacceptable to walk around in them in public. Although I think it’s slowly coming back; just depends on where you are.

I own a TON of pairs like the pictures posted here, especially the adidas nylon shorts and vintage running $(KGrHqJHJCgE-e1Uo!nNBPn20SgVT!~~60_3.jpg
. I can usually get away with jogging or hiking in a pair of “short” running shorts where I’m from (San Diego).

sounds absolutely awesome. You are hot, I've got hard looking at your pics. Send us/me some pics of you in those style shorts please! YOU ROCK...

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I had a pair of "onionskins" running shorts. Pretty high cut and smallish. I used to work myself up to a full hard on, put them on, and go for a run in the gay part of town. My dick went down some, of course, but it remained an impressive bulge that LOTS of guys looked at when I ran by!

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a pair of "onionskins" running shorts. Pretty high cut and smallish. I used to work myself up to a full hard on, put them on, and go for a run in the gay part of town. My dick went down some, of course, but it remained an impressive bulge that LOTS of guys looked at when I ran by!

I bought two pair of Onionskins on eBay, they are pretty sheer...from a store once called International Male. short shorts super sheer.jpg