Hot guys with little dicks

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Don't talk about me like I'm not here! :crying:

Sorry, I had on my old go-go boots, didn't see you there!

I hope you know that I meant that if 10% of guys have domination issues (I have no idea about actual figures here), then maybe 13% of short guys do. These kinds of things don't mean all or even most, just a higher percentage, and only then if you buy into my logic at all, which you may not.

bd624

1st Like
Media
madame_zora said:
Oi vey, this could be a can of worms, but here goes. I have a friend who is currently researching social psychology and male empowerment, specifically as it pertains to black men. He's fascinating to talk to because he has backed up from the issue and is able to look at it clinically. The main problem with our perceptions is that we are confused about "equality". We hear echoes of "All men were created equal" and we think it's true, just because some guy said it! Well, it ain't. Some are fat, bald, rich, stupid, heroic, insightful, timid, hung, scared- very different, and in that sense INEQUAL. What our government documents were trying to infer was equal OPPORTUNITIES under the law, it was making no comment on our individual assets or deterrants. Are short men more likely to have ego issues? Yes. Do all short men have ego issues, no of course not! It's just that, statistically, the percentages are higher, which leads psychology to look for reasons why. A socioligist is not charged with the duty of considering an individual's worth, he is only looking at numbers, so he gets opportunities that nice guys walking down the street don't get. Do more black men commit crimes? yes. Do all black men commit crimes? No, of course not. Sociololgy only looks at what IS, psychology looks at why it is.

Answers to any of the questions that plague mankind will always be bio-psycho-social. To ignore any part of that is to have a diminished understanding of what is going on around you. We are not born tabula-rasa with no genetic influences. We are certainly not free from social stygmas attatched to our differences. It's just reality folks, nice place to visit sometimes.
Oi vey indeed... This sounds like something ChinemaTX would say. Have you finally succumbed to the dark side? Say it isn't so...

Grower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oi vey indeed... This sounds like something ChinemaTX would say. Have you finally succumbed to the dark side? Say it isn't so...

It does SOUND like something Chimera might write, but that doesn't say as much about MZ's argument as it points out that Chimera is clever enough to know that the best way to sell the big lie is to load it down with (improperly applied) truth.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grower said:
It does SOUND like something Chimera might write, but that doesn't say as much about MZ's argument as it points out that Chimera is clever enough to know that the best way to sell the big lie is to load it down with (improperly applied) truth.

Wow, neither one of you understood either Chimera's posts OR mine. He promoted biological imprinting, ala Rushton, to support racism. I couldn't be any further away without being a batshit leftist. I am saying that one must consider biology AND social influences AND personal psychological impact. That's what bio/psycho/social means. I assert that there are things that occur which are undeniable in EXISTANCE, but the reasons why they exist are complex and varied, no one method will provide a clear answer. If you think that sounds like Chimera, then I can only say I wish he were back to state his own point.

D_Trumbell Trickledick

Just Browsing
Media
madame_zora said:
Sorry, I had on my old go-go boots, didn't see you there!

I hope you know that I meant that if 10% of guys have domination issues (I have no idea about actual figures here), then maybe 13% of short guys do. These kinds of things don't mean all or even most, just a higher percentage, and only then if you buy into my logic at all, which you may not.

Just curious -- what do you mean by domination issues?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree mainly with Madame Z.

To ask anyone to just "ignore" the weight of society is asking too much, and to say that anyone who is inferior in societies eyes is completely happy with themselves is stretching the truth to the extreme.

The sheer crushing weight and power of society on how we think and view ourselves and act, is going to leave a lasting impression on anyone who doesn't "measure up", and even if they arent running around snapping picks of big cocks and keeping them squirrelled away somewhere I'm willing to be that at the very least it hurts them when they lay awake at night that they are inadequate in societies' eyes.

Now I must confess my own inadequacy to use it as an example - I am really not very good looking. I have a huge (apart from another thing) nose, which makes me look like I don't know what - something with a rediculous nose anyhow. The point is, that no matter how broad minded I am, no matter how hard I try, I cannot ignore what is as plain as well, the nose on my face, and I cannot ignore the looks I get, and I cannot ignore the comments or the insults or the crushing brutalitity of my fellow man, yes, even you who moved away from me on the bus, I cannot ignore you! I cannot just "be happy with it", I cannot just "ignore societies judgement" I cannot do these things, because of just how deep the wound runs when society is so utterly turned against you, when people who you were quite comfortable around suddenly turn around and suggest that you "get a nose job on the NHS". Do you know just how absolutly soul destroying that is?

This doesnt mean I let it rule my life, I don't have the time of day for people who are obsessed with how I look (or how I'm supposed to look, or even how they look), and anyone who insults me is going to face my return comment (I have been described as having a tounge so sharp I could cut myself with it), but I simply cannot ignore it or be happy with how I look nor who I am when I simply do not meet societies standards, and is it so suprising when I am so harshly judged because of my looks that I am in a constant battle with depressive anxiety?

Now, thats with something as silly as an over-sized nose.

When the male ego is so hopelessly entangled in the need for a gigantic shlong, how the hell is somebody with a small one supposed to ever be "completely happy with themselves". Somewhere, deep down, I bet it hurts - it's just that some will show it more than others.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
madame_zora said:
I hate to poop on the party of equality that I usually support, but I think the social impact would be impossible to ignore. How could a man with an extremely small penis NOT be affected by what he knows people will think?
Also, it must be clearly noted that the actual size of the dick doesn't matter at all, it's the man's PERCEPTION of his dick that will influence his behavior.
I'd bet every dollar george bush ever stole that you could blame the vast majority of violence against women on men's insecurity about their penis.

It's amazing that the key sentence of a post is often overlooked. PERCEPTION. The word is in all caps. Some male models are extremely muscular and handsome with small dicks. They don't seem the least bit uneasy about it. The penis stands for what is male to men. It is the symbol. So if a boy is raised to have a healthy opinion of his penis then his PERCEPTION is great and there is no problem.

But we have had guys here with 8 inchers who felt they were small. Their PERCEPTION made for a less than friendly personality.

I visited a small penis site. I couldn't stand it. Some of the small dick guys there were nasty. Very nasty. They let their PERCEPTION of their penis totally destroy all they were and what they could be in life. Tragic.

No I am not hung. I have three sons. It works. Though not as well at age 54 as it did at 24.:wink:

PERCEPTION IS THE KEY.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Ahhh, nice results opening up this can of worms. First, my ex-boyfriend wasn't a jerk. He was a nice, cute guy who was a closet cock whore/voyeur who had a tiny dick. His intimacy issues were partially due to his mother and partially due to the fact that for some reason he NEEDED to see, touch, photograph and video as many huge cocks as possible. I've met others with little dicks (fortunately not too many) and I believe many DO compensate.

I've met plenty bodybuilder guys with big dicks. That myth isn't always true but is sometimes true.

I think Chimera is a serial killer in training. I'm not joking. Hasn't anyone else gotten the feeling that he'd like to dissect you after getting to know you? He's one of the most intelligent teens I've found in years. He has sociopathic tendencies. I cannot call him a Sociopath due to his age. I think he probably is a Chimera and it's driven his obsession with genetics and genetic purity. Just my opinion.

So, a lesser-endowed male in a society so obsessed with the male member affects many (notice I didn't say all or almost all) modestly endowed males. MZ hit it on the head about perception. I was once with a guy who nearly split me in half who kept asking me if he was big enough. After a couple of weeks it got old. His cock looked like Chris Lord's.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SomeGuyOverThere said:
To ask anyone to just "ignore" the weight of society is asking too much, and to say that anyone who is inferior in societies eyes is completely happy with themselves is stretching the truth to the extreme.

you assume everyone gives a damn what society thinks of them. its probably true of most, but not all.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someguy, there's a thread on here somewhere about people who like big noses, just thought you should know. I also took a long time to grow into my nose, I always thought it was huge, and had that comment made many times to me when I was younger. It's funny how our own percetion of ourselves gives others an indication of how they can treat us. Now that I really don't give a shit how anyone feels about my appearance, I get a lot less negaive comments. When I do get them, I don't let it crush me like it once did, I just figure I'm not their type and move on.

However, I have scars on my arms from when I was a kid picking blackberries, and it's impossible not to notice. I rarely wear sleeveless shirts because of it, but I remember one hot summer day I went out to the grocery in a tank top. Well, wouldn't you know, while I was standing in line with my food, this Indian dude came over, introduced himself as a cosmetic surgeon, gave me his card and told me he could get those ugly scars off my arms! He proceeded to look at my belly and say he could "tighten up that pouch" as well. What a fucker! If I wanted surgery, I think I know how to open the yellow pages, this unrequested insult was extremely rude. I wish I had had the presence of mind to tell him to fuck off, but I was stunned.

I don't give a shit about my scars anymore, and I rarely hear anyone make mention of it, but for some reason when I was highly embarassed about it, it seemed to come up all the time. I don't see how anyone could claim that societies' influence would have no impact.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
madame_zora said:
Someguy, there's a thread on here somewhere about people who like big noses, just thought you should know. I also took a long time to grow into my nose, I always thought it was huge, and had that comment made many times to me when I was younger. It's funny how our own percetion of ourselves gives others an indication of how they can treat us. Now that I really don't give a shit how anyone feels about my appearance, I get a lot less negaive comments. When I do get them, I don't let it crush me like it once did, I just figure I'm not their type and move on.

However, I have scars on my arms from when I was a kid picking blackberries, and it's impossible not to notice. I rarely wear sleeveless shirts because of it, but I remember one hot summer day I went out to the grocery in a tank top. Well, wouldn't you know, while I was standing in line with my food, this Indian dude came over, introduced himself as a cosmetic surgeon, gave me his card and told me he could get those ugly scars off my arms! He proceeded to look at my belly and say he could "tighten up that pouch" as well. What a fucker! If I wanted surgery, I think I know how to open the yellow pages, this unrequested insult was extremely rude. I wish I had had the presence of mind to tell him to fuck off, but I was stunned.

I don't give a shit about my scars anymore, and I rarely hear anyone make mention of it, but for some reason when I was highly embarassed about it, it seemed to come up all the time. I don't see how anyone could claim that societies' influence would have no impact.
TThanks for sharing your experience Madame Z.

Even though you are the only person to actually reply to what I said instead of simply denying it, I feel better after putting words to what had been really bothering me for a while, and you've given me some food-for-thought.

Thankyou. :)

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
A friend of mine who's dick is really small bullies me often because I am so skinny. We train together in a studio and he is very muscular. He started with the "skinny" thing right after he first saw my cock. :rolleyes:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snakebyte said:
A friend of mine who's dick is really small bullies me often because I am so skinny. We train together in a studio and he is very muscular. He started with the "skinny" thing right after he first saw my cock. :rolleyes:

But skinny guys are so fucking sexy!

Stursberg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
"An attitude of acceptance and respect toward oneself, manifested by personal recognition of one's abilities and achievements and an acknowledgement and acceptance of one's limitations.

I assert that those who don't feel they are "endowed", whatever that means to THEM are likely to harbour resentment which plays out in anger against persepctive partners and the self-fulfilling prophecies of rejection.

I have worked with a therapist on my size issues (shame at being abnormal and having received teasing and ridicule because of it from family and Ex) and she (!) suggested (not proclaimed) that my problem was the opposite of the norm, although based in the same dynamic. She proposed that some men want to be "larger" in order to reach a point where they can NOT be ridiculed, or found to be lacking, by the female of the species. They fantasize about women who are insatiable goddesses, but are put off by any reality approaching that. The fantasy women are overwhelmed by their superman wishes about themselves, and FIND NO FAULT EVER AGAIN. Having been put down by family and Ex-wife, I saw what I have as being the cause of fault-finding, not it's cure. REALITY is that there are thouseands of people out there on one's sexual persuasion who are just fine with what you have and who you are. Being confident in that fact is to be confident that that person will come along. They won't come and stay until the confidence comes.

Grower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
madame_zora said:
Wow, neither one of you understood either Chimera's posts OR mine. He promoted biological imprinting, ala Rushton, to support racism. I couldn't be any further away without being a batshit leftist. I am saying that one must consider biology AND social influences AND personal psychological impact. That's what bio/psycho/social means. I assert that there are things that occur which are undeniable in EXISTANCE, but the reasons why they exist are complex and varied, no one method will provide a clear answer. If you think that sounds like Chimera, then I can only say I wish he were back to state his own point.

I was merely pointing out that the truth in your argument SOUNDS similar to the truth Chimera would misuse to make his twisted points. I would have never pointed it out had it not been for bd624's post. I didn't think it necessary to point out that the differences between the use of the information make a huge difference in the result.

I was defending you, but please, feel free to insult me.

As for Chimera, as I now realize that he can't come here to defend himself I won't be baiting him any longer. See you in a couple of years guy.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
madame_zora said:
But skinny guys are so fucking sexy!

good to hear :biggrin1:
but tastes differ and that was the problem once or twice in the past. I'm gaining weight at the moment but not that much. I have 143 lbs on 5'9" and want to have around 155.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Snakebyte said:
good to hear :biggrin1:
but tastes differ and that was the problem once or twice in the past. I'm gaining weight at the moment but not that much. I have 143 lbs on 5'9" and want to have around 155.
For those of us who like skinny guys, the're's not a DAMN thing wrong with being your height and weight.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grower said:
I was merely pointing out that the truth in your argument SOUNDS similar to the truth Chimera would misuse to make his twisted points. I would have never pointed it out had it not been for bd624's post. I didn't think it necessary to point out that the differences between the use of the information make a huge difference in the result.

I was defending you, but please, feel free to insult me.

As for Chimera, as I now realize that he can't come here to defend himself I won't be baiting him any longer. See you in a couple of years guy.

Please show me where I insulted you! It was you who made a very vague comment that my post sounded like Chimeratx, then backed off saying you were defending me. Now, I do know how to read, and I see where you said he distorted the same truths I used, but I contend STILL that you are in error.

I could repost some of his arguments and you'd understand, but the sources he cited and the strict adherance to biological determination are in direct contrast with MY views and posts. Unless you are completely ignoring content and saying my writing style is like his, I don't understand where you're coming from.