Hot guys with pregnant wives

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anybody else get really turned on by a hot guy with a knocked-up Mrs? Just knowing that he's been in there and sowed his seed. Gets me going.

Weird? :tongue:

Not weird at all! Know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I find myself looking at the guy and imagining his facial expressions at the moment was unloading up her cunt.

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Or fantasising that I was the one getting fucked and he is planting his seed deep in me! Makes great masturbation fantasy getting it on with a stud.

Any others like me?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I find it a turn-on as well, but I do think it is a little weird!

Not just having a pregnant wife but also if he has a lot of children - regardless of his or his child/rens age/s. I find a man's virility/fertility quite arousing - I guess it's like the ultimate sign of manhood and masculinity. I'm sure that sounds horrible to any guys who have trouble with fertility so I'm very sorry to anyone I've hurt with that comment.

Like passiveboybigcock, I get excited at the idea of 'moment of climax'. Thinking about him being right up inside her, pumping hard, unloading a big spray of thick jizz and hitting the target is a major turn-on for me.

It appeals to both my romantic and kinky side. Romantic, because it's so intimate - a man making love to his girlfriend/wife, the ultimate act of love, unhindered by condoms, leaving a part of himself inside her and creating a new life. But also kinky, because it's so primal, like a wild animal marking it's territory by leaving it's 'scent' or 'spray'.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or fantasising that I was the one getting fucked and he is planting his seed deep in me! Makes great masturbation fantasy getting it on with a stud.

Any others like me?

YES! YES! YES!

This is also a great fantasy of mine. As I mentioned, both romantic and kinky. Leaving part of himself inside me so whatever happens, he is always part of me. But also leaving his mark - especially when it's my first time. No matter what happens, people will be able to tell that he was there first, that he 'owns' me. I won't have to tell them, they will be able to 'smell' it on me. As a man, I can't bear him children, but I love the idea of his seed being pumped into me, creating a little 'seed farm' swelling up in my belly. His seed will never leave me, it will be absorbed into my body and I will be his. Even if we split up and I find another partner, he was there first and his 'scent' will never go away.

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
YES! YES! YES!

This is also a great fantasy of mine. As I mentioned, both romantic and kinky. Leaving part of himself inside me so whatever happens, he is always part of me. But also leaving his mark - especially when it's my first time. No matter what happens, people will be able to tell that he was there first, that he 'owns' me. I won't have to tell them, they will be able to 'smell' it on me. As a man, I can't bear him children, but I love the idea of his seed being pumped into me, creating a little 'seed farm' swelling up in my belly. His seed will never leave me, it will be absorbed into my body and I will be his. Even if we split up and I find another partner, he was there first and his 'scent' will never go away.

I think you've thought about this more than I have. :eek:

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with the thought line here. I get especially "bothered" if the guy shows a nice fat bulge in his great fitting jeans. He must be height & weight appropriate and by definition a "stud" or the whole thing is a let-down.