1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Hot Guys You Know

Discussion in 'Gay Photos and Videos' started by BisexualPotato049, Dec 28, 2020.

1. BisexualPotato049

BisexualPotato049 Loved Member

Chat about, sharing pictures videos and/or files, telling any stories, and overall a place to talk and converse about the hot guys you personally know.
    ... Avoid celebrities and moderately well known figures.

2. EvurHard7

EvurHard7 Legendary Member

I wouldn't share photos here, because that's probably not kosher, but I fantasize about a lot of my straight male friends. The fantasies are particularly potent because so many of them are great, supportive friends who couldn't care less that I'm the gay guy of the group. If you want to know what some of my favorite fantasies are, I'd be happy to share.

dd2705, bd_love and jbnyc1730 like this.
  3. BisexualPotato049

Feel free to share anything you want. Fantasies, stories, what ever you want.

4. EvurHard7

I haven't had any sexual experiences with any of my straight friends. But I have had some frank conversations about sex and size with a few of them, and I've gotten some very exciting glimpses of their equipment. (Gym showers, locker rooms, camping, etc.)

I found it pretty easy to get along with most people growing up, so that meant I was crushing on everyone from the shy nerds who didn't know their own good looks to the studly jocks who never let you forget theirs, lol.

As for my fantasies, they are numerous! But my ultimate fantasy (and this straddles a few particular fetishes of mine) would be a big surprise birthday party in my honor, featuring all my hottest straight buds, that quickly turns into a gangbang in which I have to service all the guests.

If any of that appeals to you, shoot me a private message. Love to share stories and fantasies with others.

dom1000, Ashermuslguy and twfarrell like this.
  5. Tygger

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I met a guy freshman year in college who, to me, was like my twin. We had done everything the same up to then and we hit it off swimmingly. He was my blonde counterpart, lean, built, sexy. The two of us were inseparable. Through the years I came out but he stayed in the closet.

I never could figure out how he wasn't gay since we were so alike. One drunken night I got the courage to ask him if he wanted a blowjob since he was a virgin still and I was pretty experienced at that point. He agreed and pretty quickly came in my mouth. I wish I was less drunk to remember the details but its foggy.

He never mentioned that again until one day I found his phallus on Mrs Candy's, an old dick rating website. He mentioned loving men looking at his beautiful dick and ass. Yet again, confirming I was correct.

I still felt a soul bond to him and yet he always kept me at a distance. It wasn't until he moved to Spain did he finally come out and start dating around. He of course came to me for advice on sex and heartbreak. I was there as his brother to help but man my heart broke. I have always felt an inseparable bond with him but he always denied it.

He now is a hot yoga teacher with a LT boyfriend. I often wonder if things will ever spark between us sexually again. He is fully closeted in the states however. I wish to see him naked again, to taste him again, and to bond fully as lovers.

6. BisexualPotato049

Could probably share pics as long as you don’t show face or crop faces out

7. EvurHard7

I don't have any dick pics of them, and what's the fun in showing off headless torsos? Besides, they're all handsome. What's the point of sharing if I can't share one of their best features?

I'm happy to share stories and fantasies instead.

8. BisexualPotato049

I was just saying in general. People are welcome to share what ever they feel comfortable in sharing. There are plenty of features on a man worth sharing: Abs, arms, legs/thighs, face, ass(clothed and nudes), dick(if you have nudes) feet if you’re into that, and more.

EvurHard7 likes this.
  9. EvurHard7

All right, I'll share a story but not any photos of the guy...

A buddy of mine and I took a trip over New Year's a few years ago. We were sharing a hotel room (separate beds). On the 31st, we decided to chill in the room for the afternoon so we'd be ready to go out all night.

A bit about this one friend of mine: he's shorter than me, has a beautiful olive complexion, bright eyes, and a tight and fuzzy body. He also oozes confidence and charm. This guy can talk to anyone about anything; and if he's turned his attentions to a woman, it's almost always a done deal.

So we're just laying around our hotel room and he says, "I"m gonna take a nap." He proceeds to take off his shirt and pants so he's in nothing but some tight boxer-briefs. Decent bulge, nothing eye-popping. He's laying in his bed, on his side, facing me, drifting off. I'm laying on my bed, fully clothed, just scrolling through my phone.

At some point, I look over to see if he's fallen asleep. Not only is he out cold, but his cock is growing across his thigh in his form-fitting underwear. I watch it get longer and, most importantly, thicker. Seriously. It turns out my shorter, trimmer buddy has a fucking brick of a hard-on.

I'm looking across the room at the fat piece in his shorts. Knowing my own dimensions, I figure his is probably an inch shorter than mine but possibly an inch thicker. (Again, this is just my estimation based on hungrily eye-balling it.) I keep watching, hoping to see his dick start leaking or pulsing, but no such luck. Eventually, I start to worry that he's gonna wake up and find me gaping open-mouthed at the mound in his shorts, so I tiptoe over to the bathroom and quietly pump out a load, the image of my buddy's girthy unit filling up his shorts seared into my mind.

He's still a good friend of mine, and may be staying with me for a few days next month. Maybe I'll get another look. :)

10. EvurHard7

Following up on my post from a few weeks back...

Yes, my handsome straight buddy with the thick bulge did come to visit for a few days. Unfortunately, I didn't get any better look at what he was packing than I did that night years ago. Some modest bulging in the sweatpants he wore bumming around my place one morning, but nothing as eye-catching or envy-inducing as the hard-on he sprung when he slept in our hotel room.

Sorry to disappoint! Nobody's more upset than I am. :laughing:

11. Rural Juror

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmmm stories about being friends with hot str8 guys?

Well I have plenty of guy friends that I know from the gym. They know I’m gay. I remember this time in the locker room one of my buff friends and I were in the locker room getting dressed. He just finished showering and was focused on talking to me. Now I know I’ve seen some gay guys at my gym like on Grindr or whatever. As my friend is just standing completely naked putting on his underwear I see this gay guy who was leaving kind of turn his head pause to watch my friend getting dressed and he never noticed. It was kind of hot seeing that guy eye fuck my buddy and he didn’t notice.

Another time I was traveling for a month with a straight friend. We’d be in some small hotel rooms now and then and it was the summer so we’d be often just in our underwear or getting changed openly in front of each other. He’s a pretty beefy Asian guy who works out a lot. One part of the trip, I was just on my laptop sitting at the desk watching a movie. He was in the shower and come out in a towel still wet. He asks me what I’m watching and stands next to me watching. I kind of notice from the corner of my eye and the reflection of the screen he’s standing just to my right a couple feet away towelling off. His dick must have been two feet from my shoulder. Took a lot of concentration not to look right at it lol

#11 Rural Juror, Jan 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  12. BisexualPotato049

Is it against the rules to share pics? People share pics of celebs all the time¿

Ashermuslguy likes this.
  13. Rural Juror

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Well you sound like you’re asking people to share secret pics of their hot straight friends. That sound like morally wrong in the sense of privacy and in dangers their identify to open to stalkers? Kind of like how there’s a rule about posting baiting pics.

14. BisexualPotato049

What if it’s pics they publicly posted, Not secret pics??

Ashermuslguy likes this.
  15. Rural Juror

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I mean for my perspective it still sounds morally corrupt. Why would I take a picture of one of my friends from Facebook or whatever to show off to people who aren’t on his friends list? If my friend ever sees the story post to match with the photo he’ll know who it is and create awkwardness in real life. I mean probably the same reason why you haven’t posted anything.

16. Ashermuslguy

Ashermuslguy Expert Member

I have such a crush on this guy. He’s straight but no harm in looking!

Attached Files:

jbnyc1730 likes this.
  17. BisexualPotato049

Gathering thoughts and opinions first before I post pics.
    He posted a lot of pics on Twitter and instagram, which is more public than Facebook.

18. EvurHard7

He's handsome. Tell us about him.

llplp766 likes this.
  19. llplp766

llplp766 Expert Member

he's hot

20. Ashermuslguy

Ashermuslguy Expert Member

I work with him. He’s 6’4” and never leaves his shirt open enough for me to get a look at his chest. I’ve seen him shirtless, though. He’s hot.

EvurHard7 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice