HOT HANDYMEN

RalphD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am starting this thread to collect information on hot handymen you have found on the Internet.
Men who can design, build, fix, repair, or replace things are very sexy to me. All the ones I know have
the high testosterone alpha personalities which is even better. If they have their own website, their picture
in Images, or are a local working man you can get a picture of with permission, please share.
I don't know the name of this hot roofer from Pinterest but definitely a guy I would hook up with.
He has that nice "Venus girdle" muscle above his hips.

1655674794008.png

RalphD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I must digress and share the YouTube channel link of a lesbian handywoman. She is 64 year old Leah Bolden from the Seattle area and has the website called See Jane Drill. I consider her knowledge, expertise, and communication skills hot. She was the teenage girl who liked to take shop classes with the boys when the other girls were in home economics class. She has a large assortment of fixit videos and will even create new ones on request. A very charming and down to earth lady. Does anyone know of any gay handyman websites?

1656118007329.png

https://www.youtube.com/user/seejanedrill/videos

RalphD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Mr.Eugene