Hot health club experience

gregfrank

Just Browsing
Media
Had one last night. I am doing an internship at a local health club. I do a variety of tasks around the complex including massages. Usually it seems that I have more women than men, probably 10-1, but last night a very attractive dude came in for a massage after a workout.

It was about 9:30 and we close at ten. My boss called me an said a guy wanted amassage. He walks in and is a pretty attractive guy. I tell him to get comfortable and I will be back in a minute. I come back and he is lying down with a towel draped around him and everything is normal as usual.

I'm working his back, shoulders, feet etc. fter his back is done i tell him to roll over. I start to work the front and all of a sudden he is pitchinf a tent. I can tell he is embarrased, but try not to act like I'm not looking. He apoligigizes to me, I tell him no big deal it happens quite often .He goes on to tell me that his wife has just had a baby and he hasn;t been getting any at home.

His cock still is n't going down. Nice looking cock from what I can tell. I could tell that he wanted a release, i ask him if he wants I can take care of it, that I won't tell anyone if he doesn't. He says what the hell and pulls his towel off. I'm staring at a good 9" hard cock. I start giving him a bj right on the table it was awesome. I could tell he was really getting into it, he blows in about 2-3 minutes. Big load flying all over the place. I think he was alittle freaked out after he was done, but told him his secret was good with me. He said he hadn't got a blow like that since college. I have a feeling that I might be seeing him next Thursday.

It was only the forth ccok that i have sucked, but by far the biggest. It was a good night at work.

timtenney22

Just Browsing
Media
Nice. Any pics of the guy. I wonder what the guys wife would think. She was probably more worried about the guy hooking up with another woman not his health club worker who is a dude.

D

deleted405852

Geez, why don't I ever get a happy ending?
I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, you or him?

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had one last night. I am doing an internship at a local health club. I do a variety of tasks around the complex including massages. Usually it seems that I have more women than men, probably 10-1, but last night a very attractive dude came in for a massage after a workout.

It was about 9:30 and we close at ten. My boss called me an said a guy wanted amassage. He walks in and is a pretty attractive guy. I tell him to get comfortable and I will be back in a minute. I come back and he is lying down with a towel draped around him and everything is normal as usual.

I'm working his back, shoulders, feet etc. fter his back is done i tell him to roll over. I start to work the front and all of a sudden he is pitchinf a tent. I can tell he is embarrased, but try not to act like I'm not looking. He apoligigizes to me, I tell him no big deal it happens quite often .He goes on to tell me that his wife has just had a baby and he hasn;t been getting any at home.

His cock still is n't going down. Nice looking cock from what I can tell. I could tell that he wanted a release, i ask him if he wants I can take care of it, that I won't tell anyone if he doesn't. He says what the hell and pulls his towel off. I'm staring at a good 9" hard cock. I start giving him a bj right on the table it was awesome. I could tell he was really getting into it, he blows in about 2-3 minutes. Big load flying all over the place. I think he was alittle freaked out after he was done, but told him his secret was good with me. He said he hadn't got a blow like that since college. I have a feeling that I might be seeing him next Thursday.

It was only the forth ccok that i have sucked, but by far the biggest. It was a good night at work.

Fictitious stories.