Hot health club experience

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gregfrank, Apr 30, 2010.

1. gregfrank

gregfrank New Member

Had one last night. I am doing an internship at a local health club. I do a variety of tasks around the complex including massages. Usually it seems that I have more women than men, probably 10-1, but last night a very attractive dude came in for a massage after a workout.

It was about 9:30 and we close at ten. My boss called me an said a guy wanted amassage. He walks in and is a pretty attractive guy. I tell him to get comfortable and I will be back in a minute. I come back and he is lying down with a towel draped around him and everything is normal as usual.

I'm working his back, shoulders, feet etc. fter his back is done i tell him to roll over. I start to work the front and all of a sudden he is pitchinf a tent. I can tell he is embarrased, but try not to act like I'm not looking. He apoligigizes to me, I tell him no big deal it happens quite often .He goes on to tell me that his wife has just had a baby and he hasn;t been getting any at home.

His cock still is n't going down. Nice looking cock from what I can tell. I could tell that he wanted a release, i ask him if he wants I can take care of it, that I won't tell anyone if he doesn't. He says what the hell and pulls his towel off. I'm staring at a good 9" hard cock. I start giving him a bj right on the table it was awesome. I could tell he was really getting into it, he blows in about 2-3 minutes. Big load flying all over the place. I think he was alittle freaked out after he was done, but told him his secret was good with me. He said he hadn't got a blow like that since college. I have a feeling that I might be seeing him next Thursday.

It was only the forth ccok that i have sucked, but by far the biggest. It was a good night at work.

2. timtenney22

timtenney22 New Member

Nice. Any pics of the guy. I wonder what the guys wife would think. She was probably more worried about the guy hooking up with another woman not his health club worker who is a dude.

3. dirrtyminded

dirrtyminded Member

Albums:
    Geez, why don't I ever get a happy ending?
    I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, you or him?

4. gregfrank

gregfrank New Member

Hey dirtymind. We both enjoyed it. I jerked off right after he left. He had one fine piece of meat.

5. LGX

LGX Active Member

Infidelity is not cool...

6. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

Fictitious stories.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice