Hot Homeless Men

RalphD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was watching a Tucker Carlson segment on Fox News in June about the now dissolved CHAZ/CHOP
zone in Seattle. I'll stay with CHAZ (Capital Hill Autonomous Zone). This CHAZ homeless man caught my eye. Good looking and a lush hairy chest and belly. He looks like the type who would have a long, fat cock. I would have taken him to a
motel on a Friday for a good scrubbing and spray rinse in the shower. After a nice dinner we would go back
to the motel for an all nighter working his bone. After sleeping in, a nice breakfast and then back to the CHAZ zone for my hairy young daddy.

SEATTLE CHAZ MAN - 6-16-20.jpg

Mr.Eugene

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a homeless guy who lives in the woods behind a closed bowling alley that I pass
by on my daily walk. He is very attractive to me and I'd like to hook up with him. He is
good looking with a deep radio DJ type voice. He looks like actor James Marsden.
A tough alpha male personality and a tight muscular body that he keeps in shape
by "dumpster diving" as he calls it. I try to talk to him whenever I see him hauling
his latest find down the street to his pack rat campsite.
I was talking to him one day and my eyes drifted down to his zipper. I could see the bulge
of his long soft dick hanging down his right thigh under his dirty thin pants. Bingo!. I sneaked a picture
of him when I offered to look up something on the Internet for him. I had walked back to his camp to look
at one of his finds. I've had warnings about STD's, robbery, or assault if I hook up with him.
I'm not sure about bringing him home where I live with my elderly mother.
She goes to bed early and her room is at the opposite end of the house.
A motel probably would be better. I think he knows I'm interested and
I would really like to ride his big bone bareback. What say you?

HOMELESS MAN BEHIND BOWLING ALLEY.jpg

RalphD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Warning, Warning Will Robinson! Mr. Eugene, he may be good looking and buff but if you are tempted like me,
just think about STD's. Hepatitis, syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes, and crabs. He's probably stuck his big dick in
all kinds of holes. Consider also assault, robbery, and at least one well known case from years ago. Gay radio talk show host Mike Webb from your town of Seattle. He brought a hot homeless guy home for hot sex and wound up stabbed to death and deposited in the crawl space under his house. It's fun to fantasize about scruffy characters like this but save your hole for the young military guys you like and consider it serving your country.

Mr.Eugene

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm still keeping an eye out for the guy who had his campsite behind the bowling alley.
He apparently got booted out and they cleaned out his messy nest. I found this
picture of James Marsden. My homeless hottie looks just like him, even the chest
hair pattern. I'd still like to hook up with him if I can locate him.

JAMES MARSDEN - HOMELESS GUY LOOKALIKE.jpg

Justfname1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen some but I just take a quick look and walk on by. I especially get mesmerized when they have a rather pretty face with a skin that looks more moisturized than mine. LOL. I recognize that one of the factors they seem hot is that they're unattainable unless you're stupid enough to take the risk. Stay safe everyone!

Reactions: Lookinginconshy
D

deleted1366799

Fuck I just hooked up with a guy and i think he's homeless. Well, sucked him off.

He is very, very good looking. In his mid twenties, but I think he lied to me. Said he was staying with his sick uncle. Seemed suspicious that he brought a small back of hygiene products with him. I checked Grindr and i think he's homeless as I followed his location and it's behind a shopping mall. :(

I didn't think twice because his shoes weren't that dirty and he had an iphone. Fuck, he's so damn good looking though and isn't sun burned at all, so I didn't think he was homeless. Damn he's beautiful with green eyes. Almost model material if he'd lean out a bit more. He's toned and in shape.

D

deleted1366799

The lowest of the low
Fuck the guy I hooked up with, you wouldn't think was homeless. He didn't tell me he was! I feel low. I know homeless people are people too, but STDS I imagine are higher with them. Fuck.

He didn't smell, besided a very light musky smell when i sucked him. Even boyfriends I've had smelled musky sometimes. Ugh this sucks

D

deleted1366799

Damn i just checked his location on Grindr again and the guy I hooked up with Saturday is still just chilling behind some buildings in a shopping center. He's homeless and lied to me! Damn he's so damn handsome too and very nice, unless most rude gays I've been with. :(

Says he's ex military (could be a lie) and i know he uses drugs as he admitted it, but said he was trying to be clean as he applied to Amazon warehouse for work.

What would you guys do?

Mr.Eugene

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Columbus michael

Mr.Eugene

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am keeping an eye out on these warm summer days for hot homeless men. I met a homeless man today at a partially empty shopping mall. I noticed him when he passed me because he was tall, around 6' 2", lean, lanky, and big hands. Every guy
I have ever met with those features was hung like a horse. He shirt was open to reveal some nicely sculpted pecs, hard abs, and a tight waist. I followed him to a shady area where he stopped to rest. He sounds like a guy who fried his brain on drugs but was very friendly and talkative. He has a sexy deep voice. I commented on what a nice physique he had which seemed to make him happy. We took a stroll around the back of the mall to the loading area. He is 41 and I kept commenting what a great body he had for a man his age. I asked him if I could get some photos of him and if he would take his shirt off. He gladly did. I like this large picture the best. Since there was traffic going by I didn't ask him for a picture of his cock. He is
a temptation for a hook up but with his scattered mental condition I will have to think about it.

HOMELESS MAN -7-11-21 C.jpg

HOMELESS MAN - 7-11-21 A.jpg
HOMELESS MAN -7-11-21 B.jpg

D

deleted1366799

If he turns you on enjoy yourself. Is he someone who will bareback you?
If so, some antibacterial lubricant in your rectum is a good idea.
Walmart carries this brand:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Intimate-Earth-Soothe-Anti-Bacterial-Anal-Lubricant-240-ml/188045105
No I would NOT bareback anyone other than a commited relationship were we both got tested lol

I did suck him off twice. I guess he's not fully homeless as he is working and living in a shelter. He does do drugs occasionally and drinks. It's sad because he's really handsome. We even held hands after. It's cute, but I'm not into the whole alcoholism/drug thing, so I had to cut him off. I tried to help him, but he's lost. :(

D

deleted1366799

Hot ! The hairy guys are high testosterone and normally put out a lot of thick "spunk". Was that the case?
Umm lol i don't look at him like that. He did the first time, but the second time it wasn't because he here's off before. He does get really horny though and wants round 2 fast.

I respect the guy as a human being, unlike some posters in here looking down on people and acting like non homeless people don't have STDs as well lol.

Reactions: Thor85
D

deleted1334580

I don't look down on these people at all and I am hopeful they can get out of homelessness. A quick fuck in a motel doesn't do the trick. Most likely they need some heavy encouragement to get employment (if able) to get out of it. From my observation of a lot of homeless people in my area many have some mental illness that if treated will uplift them out of the plight. Many of them will have job opportunities, and relationship opportunities (as stated above with the cute ones). I took the soft non-sexual dive into this thread and if anyone wants to discuss please do,

Reactions: Columbus michael
D

deleted1366799

I don't look down on these people at all and I am hopeful they can get out of homelessness. A quick fuck in a motel doesn't do the trick. Most likely they need some heavy encouragement to get employment (if able) to get out of it. From my observation of a lot of homeless people in my area many have some mental illness that if treated will uplift them out of the plight. Many of them will have job opportunities, and relationship opportunities (as stated above with the cute ones). I took the soft non-sexual dive into this thread and if anyone wants to discuss please do,
1. The reason why it was brought up that people think homeless people are less than is some of the comments above. Read some. They act like homeless people are guaranteed to be dirty, STD infested or potential murderers. All of that can be said for non homeless people as well.

2. Gurl, I'm not trying to come up with solutions to the homelessness crisis. I was trying to have a good time with someone else that also wanted it. Sometimes, those little moments of pure lust make us feel like we're not alone. Like someone wants us. I am and i was super sweet to the guy I spent time with. He's human. I let him know i wasn't trying to judge him

I held his hand while I blew him and he squeezed my hand back. We held hands for many minutes. It's our raw humanity. For those minutes, we weren't alone. Life is full of that and those moments can be more special sometimes. I don't know if that makes sense.