Hot hung and sexy guy coming to Denver Mar 18-21

hotstud4bigdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
very sexy masculine guy coming to denver this week for work. would love to meet up with another well hung guy for some fun. very masculine here and prefer same. love to suck, swap BJs, j/o, make out. versatile but more bottom if it comes to that. staying at downtown hotel.

anyone on this site from denver? see my pics...please have pics to share if you're interested.

SageGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When are you Here ? Dont have pics but can meet on Sat early at 2:30 Pleasures on Federal and 36

D

deleted508

if you are cool with just hung JO, me and a bud my be available wed.

Attachments

Reactions: AgHarley

hotstud4bigdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow very nice pics GsBanana!! I don't think I could be satisfied by just jacking off with you guys...if I were staring at both those big dicks I'd want to start sucking on them! sorry..but looking for a little more action while I'm travelling. thanks for the post.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
very sexy masculine guy coming to denver this week for work. would love to meet up with another well hung guy for some fun. very masculine here and prefer same. love to suck, swap BJs, j/o, make out. versatile but more bottom if it comes to that. staying at downtown hotel.

anyone on this site from denver? see my pics...please have pics to share if you're interested.

I don't live near Denver, or have plans to travel there, but something tells me you'd be worth the trip!