D

deleted16577781

It was a Sunday evening and I was feeling in need of company so I visited my favourite gay sauna.

Once I'd paid my entrance fee, I went to the change room, stripped wrapped the towel around me.

There were not many men around in the sauna on this late Sunday night; so, I proceeded straight to the dark areas. Never really sure what I was after or what I would get; sometimes disappointment.

I walked around the corner into the designated Orgy Room area and saw a man standing between the orgy mattress and the doorway opposite to where I entered. From what I could see he was taller than me and that was perfect.

I always got horny at taller men.

As I walked towards him I saw a well-built man with a slightly hairy torso. My cock started to stiffen. Closer.

I then reached out to his hairy chest. I was totally turned on with what I touched and then tweaked his erect nipples.

I leant in and tongued his nipples. He pushed his head back against the wall; moaning heavily. I ran my hands down to his belly and felt a firm belly covered in hair. Taller and hairy -- I was horny for action; my cock was bursting.

I kept going down with my hands whilst licking his nipples. Then I felt the hugest cock. Oh my god!

He pushed slightly on my shoulders which I took he wanted his cock sucked. I course I obliged. With that big fucker in my mouth and my tongue working overtime, his breathing got heavier. He moaned and groaned even more now.

Thick cock, big nob and my mouth wanted his load.

Unexpectedly, he grabbed my body with his big hands and turned me towards the mattress and bent me over. My hands managed to still have hold of that long thick cock. I heard him spit and then apply it to my arse, with the second spit lubricating his cock.
I leaned forward and laid my head on the mattress. He pushed his cock onto my hole and before I knew it, he was all the way in. After a bit of gentle thrusting he fucked me hard but he only thrust six or so times and blew his load up my tight little arse. So easy I thought as cum ran down my legs.

He thanked me and left.

I lay on the mattress excited and spent.

I just had a cock up me the size of a small wrist and I took it easily.

I showered and went home with a big smile on my face.

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I love a bathhouse too, so much I became a member as I went so often for cocks
Lol. Lived 4 years where there wasn’t one. Very happy that I moved to Dallas this week and can’t wait. I’m the same as you. Lol

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It was a Sunday evening and I was feeling in need of company so I visited my favourite gay sauna.

Once I'd paid my entrance fee, I went to the change room, stripped wrapped the towel around me.

There were not many men around in the sauna on this late Sunday night; so, I proceeded straight to the dark areas. Never really sure what I was after or what I would get; sometimes disappointment.

I walked around the corner into the designated Orgy Room area and saw a man standing between the orgy mattress and the doorway opposite to where I entered. From what I could see he was taller than me and that was perfect.

I always got horny at taller men.

As I walked towards him I saw a well-built man with a slightly hairy torso. My cock started to stiffen. Closer.

I then reached out to his hairy chest. I was totally turned on with what I touched and then tweaked his erect nipples.

I leant in and tongued his nipples. He pushed his head back against the wall; moaning heavily. I ran my hands down to his belly and felt a firm belly covered in hair. Taller and hairy -- I was horny for action; my cock was bursting.

I kept going down with my hands whilst licking his nipples. Then I felt the hugest cock. Oh my god!

He pushed slightly on my shoulders which I took he wanted his cock sucked. I course I obliged. With that big fucker in my mouth and my tongue working overtime, his breathing got heavier. He moaned and groaned even more now.

Thick cock, big nob and my mouth wanted his load.

Unexpectedly, he grabbed my body with his big hands and turned me towards the mattress and bent me over. My hands managed to still have hold of that long thick cock. I heard him spit and then apply it to my arse, with the second spit lubricating his cock.
I leaned forward and laid my head on the mattress. He pushed his cock onto my hole and before I knew it, he was all the way in. After a bit of gentle thrusting he fucked me hard but he only thrust six or so times and blew his load up my tight little arse. So easy I thought as cum ran down my legs.

He thanked me and left.

I lay on the mattress excited and spent.

I just had a cock up me the size of a small wrist and I took it easily.

I showered and went home with a big smile on my face.
So hot!!! Had similar happen to me, but the orgy room was packed. What an awesome feeling that was, everyone watching, some touching, others even sliding a dick into my mouth.

D

deleted16577781

So hot!!! Had similar happen to me, but the orgy room was packed. What an awesome feeling that was, everyone watching, some touching, others even sliding a dick into my mouth.
that is hot too..