Hot Indian Girl Looking for 10x5+

10ForYou

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't believe I'm actually doing this, but I'm tired of being unsatisfied, so I'd like to try something. I don't want pics of me floating around, so I wont upload anymore. If I like you, I'll talk to you on skype and perhaps a little tease? =P

I've been told I'm a 10, so ya know, I'd kinda like a 10 ;)

I'm looking for 10x5, cut. No offense, but I'm not very attracted to black guys. Don't waste my time if you don't fit the bill with appropriate proof!
Oh, and if you look at my pics, the answer's yes- implants!

get in touch!

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't believe I'm actually doing this, but I'm tired of being unsatisfied, so I'd like to try something. I don't want pics of me floating around, so I wont upload anymore. If I like you, I'll talk to you on skype and perhaps a little tease? =P

I've been told I'm a 10, so ya know, I'd kinda like a 10 ;)

I'm looking for 10x5, cut. No offense, but I'm not very attracted to black guys. Don't waste my time if you don't fit the bill with appropriate proof!
Oh, and if you look at my pics, the answer's yes- implants!

get in touch!

good luck finding that 10x5....i highly doubt anyone fits that bill on here, you might want to scale that back babe.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, 10x5 is that a joke? Surely something like 8x6.5 is more realistic. Good luck anyhow!

10ForYou

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you were the least bit serious, you might want to include your location. Unless, of course, you want this unicorn of a guy to also be a mind reader too.
Doesn't really matter since I'm a frequent traveler for work, that's why I didn't say anything- Florida though.

x704 said:
Any particular reason why your pictures are titled "pre op", "post op", and "post op2"? :33:
As I said, it's cause I got implants. And yeah, it seems most of the people messaging me want me to get on cam before they verify with a simple measurement... sketchy lol I just don't wanna get on cam for people I wont be interested in. Don't like the idea of pics/vids of me floating around =(

I realize 10x5 is a bit unreasonable, but I'd like to try it once... just a fantasy!

That being said, I'm patient =)

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Doesn't really matter since I'm a frequent traveler for work, that's why I didn't say anything- Florida though.

As I said, it's cause I got implants. And yeah, it seems most of the people messaging me want me to get on cam before they verify with a simple measurement... sketchy lol I just don't wanna get on cam for people I wont be interested in. Don't like the idea of pics/vids of me floating around =(

I realize 10x5 is a bit unreasonable, but I'd like to try it once... just a fantasy!

That being said, I'm patient =)

Ya... I think the skepticism is because 10x5 is such a bizarre and unlikely measurement. Five inches of girth with 10 inches of length is not only freakishly long... but also freakishly skinny. It just makes you sound like you don't know much about cocks or their size spectrum. Obviously a "real" ten inch penis is rare (like 1 in 1,000,000 rare). But when combined with that skinny of girth... aint gonna happen. :cool:

flobie11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Real 10-incher here in NYC (Manhattan). Aim high & stick to your guns with what you're seeking. This is as good of a place to find are real 10"dick as it gets. Maybe CL, but you'll wind up weeding thru a bunch of replies from horny guys with average sex organs.

10ForYou

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya... I think the skepticism is because 10x5 is such a bizarre and unlikely measurement. Five inches of girth with 10 inches of length is not only freakishly long... but also freakishly skinny. It just makes you sound like you don't know much about cocks or their size spectrum. Obviously a "real" ten inch penis is rare (like 1 in 1,000,000 rare). But when combined with that skinny of girth... aint gonna happen. :cool:
lol there's a +

honestly I've never measured a guy's girth so maybe I don't really know much about... but I am very petite and too girthy probably wont work out too well =)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lol there's a +

honestly I've never measured a guy's girth so maybe I don't really know much about... but I am very petite and too girthy probably wont work out too well =)
What is also being said is that there are very few, maybe one in a million or less, maybe one in five million who actually have ten inches. That would mean in all of NYC there are at most ten guys. Most likely there are two.

I see some nice large cocks posted, but they look to be 7.5 to 8.5 at most. If you are petite the length is going to be as much of a challenge as the girth.

You should be asking for 7.5 and above with girths of 6 or above.

misterM

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10x5 will be tough to find. More for the second meausrement than the first...