Hot locker room / shower play stories

D

deleted13968461

There are now two that I’ve been showering with regularly at the gym each morning. One is this dilf I came to realize I work with and more recently there’s been this muscular hung Italian dilf that has been showing off to me every morning.

The Italian dilf is probably in his 40s, married to a woman like me, and has one of the best bodies I’ve seen in person. He’s very tan, he has really defined shoulders and pecs, a 6 pack, and this amazing round bubble ass that’s incredible.

Basically our mutual showing off and staring at each other’s bodies in the shower started with my leaving my shower curtain open a little bit to gauge which guys end up sneaking perks while I shower. I always grab the shower in the back corner and I noticed that the Italian dilf was showering in the one diagonal to me, which usually means he wants the best view. After meeting him in the showers a few times and noticing his patterns, I definitely knew he wanted to see my cock.

He would literally go out of his way to peek around the shower curtain when I wasn’t visible enough , and he started to leave his curtain open more and more each day. It became very obvious that we both were staring at each other’s cocks and bodies, but it’s really this hush hush thing we haven’t really broke the ice about yet. Which honestly makes it hotter and more erotic.

I wanted to push it a little bit at a time, so I started doing things like fully opening my curtain and facing him while “drying off”, which he ended up reciprocating as well, jacking my cock while soaping up, which he started doing too so I could see, etc. He has even started to shave his body in full right in my line of vision into his shower, so shaving his big balls, his muscular legs, handsome face, and recently he even pointed his ass right toward me , bent over and spread his big cheeks, and shaved his hole and taint. I got a clear view of his hole, and it was perfect.

I’ve started making small talk with him just to progress a little bit, but it’s clear that we both want a little fooling around. He’s extremely masculine and “macho” and married, but he makes it so obvious he wants to see me. When I talk to him he gets a little nervous too, which was unexpected. But I’m excited to see where it goes in the future.

I’m hoping to either touch or suck his cock because it’s such a beautiful cock. It’s dark like Italians, super thick, probably about 5” flaccid, and has a perfectly circumscised head. And he grooms his pubes to perfection.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All sounds very hot.
My bf and I go to the gym together. He's always horny, so he likes to slip into my shower stall and fuck. The glass door is frosted in center but not at the bottom where you can see more than two feet. I love obliging him but we leave the moaning and callmebyyourname stuff for when we're alone.

He likes to float over in front of me in the hot tub to rub his hole on my cock. He also likes to slip out his boner to get stroked when nobody else is in the tub. I guess a fat ol guy in the glass front steam sauna saw us cuz he grumbled OH GET A ROOM! at my buddy when he picked up his towel.
I would have loved to wave my wedding ring at him..

Floodwater

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before I was married and actually went to a gym instead of a Zoom Workout our shower stalls were across from one another and had the retractable curtain. On many occasions we would leave the curtain partially open and so would the guy across the way. Lots of good looking men playing with themselves at a mostly straight athletic club.

One workout I was there at an odd time mid morning. There was no one there except an amazingly handsome, hung guy. He jacked off in the stall across from me and had one huge cock. He got off and made sure I knew it.

I was able to step across the way and get a few good feels while his dick deflated. Oh the memories.

D

deleted13968461

Before I was married and actually went to a gym instead of a Zoom Workout our shower stalls were across from one another and had the retractable curtain. On many occasions we would leave the curtain partially open and so would the guy across the way. Lots of good looking men playing with themselves at a mostly straight athletic club.
One workout I was there at an odd time mid morning. There was no one there except an amazingly handsome, hung guy. He jacked off in the stall across from me and had one huge cock. He got off and made sure I knew it.

I was able to step across the way and get a few good feels while his dick deflated. Oh the memories.
This is super hot. Something similar happens at my gym with the guys I mentioned above, but it’s done more subtly without clearly jacking off. Same shower configuration with curtains, shower right diagonal from each other with curtains open so there’s a good view, and we just act like we’re washing our cocks over and over by soaping up and giving tugs to each other. I’ve been making it a little more obvious I want to be physical with the one guy by actually getting mostly hard and making it more clear that I’m jacking off to him and his bubble ass and huge cock.

Floodwater

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This is super hot. Something similar happens at my gym with the guys I mentioned above, but it’s done more subtly without clearly jacking off. Same shower configuration with curtains, shower right diagonal from each other with curtains open so there’s a good view, and we just act like we’re washing our cocks over and over by soaping up and giving tugs to each other. I’ve been making it a little more obvious I want to be physical with the one guy by actually getting mostly hard and making it more clear that I’m jacking off to him and his bubble ass and huge cock.
Oh many other times it was just as you described - showing off for each other. But one or two times it got further.

D

deleted13968461

Oh many other times it was just as you described - showing off for each other. But one or two times it got further.
Can I ask how you were able to initiate the times where it actually got physical and how it went down? I think me and this dilf are at a point where we both want to push it further based on how obviously we show off to each other and stuff but we’re both married men so I think we’re both just hesitant to make the move.

Gus8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can I ask how you were able to initiate the times where it actually got physical and how it went down? I think me and this dilf are at a point where we both want to push it further based on how obviously we show off to each other and stuff but we’re both married men so I think we’re both just hesitant to make the move.
From what I've read it - it seems that you and the Italian dilf, although you've been quite obviously showing off to each other, haven't quite got the point where either of you have seen each other unmistakably hard so far. Is that correct?
I've been in the same situation many times, with ostensibly (and in most cases almost certainly) straight guys, in showers at gyms and swimming pools and it has very often progressed to the physical contact that you're hoping for :) with mutually enjoyable results! Happy to suggest how you can move it forward if needed.

D

deleted13968461

From what I've read it - it seems that you and the Italian dilf, although you've been quite obviously showing off to each other, haven't quite got the point where either of you have seen each other unmistakably hard so far. Is that correct?
I've been in the same situation many times, with ostensibly (and in most cases almost certainly) straight guys, in showers at gyms and swimming pools and it has very often progressed to the physical contact that you're hoping for :) with mutually enjoyable results! Happy to suggest how you can move it forward if needed.
I think we’ve both had semis that we’ve seen from each other but I’m not sure he’s been full hard in the showers. He does really go out of his way to peek around and lean forward when he wants to see my cock and stuff like that but I’m not sure how to gauge whether or not he actually wants to fool around. What would you suggest?

We’ve talked to each other totally naked up close to each other and during that time we definitely started at each other’s packages, which seemed natural, so I think it goes beyond him just wanting to be a show off of his own body

Gus8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think we’ve both had semis that we’ve seen from each other but I’m not sure he’s been full hard in the showers. He does really go out of his way to peek around and lean forward when he wants to see my cock and stuff like that but I’m not sure how to gauge whether or not he actually wants to fool around. What would you suggest?

We’ve talked to each other totally naked up close to each other and during that time we definitely started at each other’s packages, which seemed natural, so I think it goes beyond him just wanting to be a show off of his own body
I think you are very close to it! ;)
But, you said, he was a bit nervous when you spoke, so it seems he's a bit more hesitant than you. Could be he's not yet quite 100% sure of himself and/or he's not yet 100% sure that you definitely want it (i.e. he's worried in case he's misread the signals, despite having seen you semi-hard and having chatted)
It will re-assure him (and make it absolutely certain to you) if you see each other with unmistakable hard-ons - moving on from the exaggerated 'soaping/washing and drying' of semis, by much more obvious stroking

From what I've read, he has already gone one step further than you, by bending over, spreading his cheeks and showing you his hole...but you haven't done similar. (He may have been hoping you would and hence the slight nervousness that he's misread the signals )

So, I suggest you reciprocate and do the same:)
Bend over so that he gets a good view of your ass, balls & hole - whilst, at the same time, move it up a notch by letting him see that you are manifestly stroking your cock. Take your time, give him a good long view and make it as erotic as you can - and, so there's no mistake, as you stand upright again, make sure he can see that you are very much, & unmistakably, aroused & harder than before you bent over!

By now, when you turn to see his reaction, I am pretty certain there will be no doubts!
If he's not already showing you an undeniably hard cock, and manifestly stroking it, in response to your show, he will copy you.
He'll do what he's done before - bend over, spread his cheeks and show you his hole again - possibly running his fingers over his taint this time, to up the ante - whilst making sure you can see he's stroking his hardening cock.

(I digress - but having seen your amazing gallery - and WOW! - I already know exactly what I'd be doing if I saw you bending over in the shower, putting on a show in front of me!...I definitely wouldn't be holding back! ;) ...and wish you could appear in a shower near me!)

It's a highly charged erotic game, of sorts :) Analogous to courtship display in birds and animals - where one puts on a display to attract the other.
The greater the response the more overt the display becomes until there's no longer any doubts and both know the endgame is on!
Have a look at a clip of Bird of Paradise Courtship :) - the difference being, in your situation, between 2 macho guys, the response of one needs to mimic the display of the other, whilst pushing it that bit further each time;)

Moving on to physical contact I'd need to know more about your gym/shower layout. (Unless - having reached the point of endgame you can speak about it and agree to go elsewhere)
In Europe a lot more of our showers & changing rooms are open/communal rather than cubicles which makes it a bit easier! Does your gym have a sauna or steam room? That's always a good 'next stage' !

D

deleted13968461

But, you said, he was a bit nervous when you spoke, so it seems he's a bit more hesitant than you. Could be he's not yet quite 100% sure of himself and/or he's not yet 100% sure that you definitely want it (i.e. he's worried in case he's misread the signals, despite having seen you semi-hard and having chatted)
It will re-assure him (and make it absolutely certain to you) if you see each other with unmistakable hard-ons - moving on from the exaggerated 'soaping/washing and drying' of semis, by much more obvious stroking

From what I've read, he has already gone one step further than you, by bending over, spreading his cheeks and showing you his hole...but you haven't done similar. (He may have been hoping you would and hence the slight nervousness that he's misread the signals )

Bend over so that he gets a good view of your ass, balls & hole - whilst, at the same time, move it up a notch by letting him see that you are manifestly stroking your cock. Take your time, give him a good long view and make it as erotic as you can - and, so there's no mistake, as you stand upright again, make sure he can see that you are very much, & unmistakably, aroused & harder than before you bent over!

By now, when you turn to see his reaction, I am pretty certain there will be no doubts!
If he's not already showing you an undeniably hard cock, and manifestly stroking it, in response to your show, he will copy you.
He'll do what he's done before - bend over, spread his cheeks and show you his hole again - possibly running his fingers over his taint this time, to up the ante - whilst making sure you can see he's stroking his hardening cock.

(I digress - but having seen your amazing gallery - and WOW! - I already know exactly what I'd be doing if I saw you bending over in the shower, putting on a show in front of me!...I definitely wouldn't be holding back! ;) ...and wish you could appear in a shower near me!)

It's a highly charged erotic game, of sorts :) Analogous to courtship display in birds and animals - where one puts on a display to attract the other.
The greater the response the more overt the display becomes until there's no longer any doubts and both know the endgame is on!
Have a look at a clip of Bird of Paradise Courtship :) - the difference being, in your situation, between 2 macho guys, the response of one needs to mimic the display of the other, whilst pushing it that bit further each time;)

Moving on to physical contact I'd need to know more about your gym/shower layout. (Unless - having reached the point of endgame you can speak about it and agree to go elsewhere)
In Europe a lot more of our showers & changing rooms are open/communal rather than cubicles which makes it a bit easier! Does your gym have a sauna or steam room? That's always a good 'next stage' !
This all makes a lot of sense! Thanks for the well thought out detail in your response. That’s helpful for sure. I knew I had to continue to push a little bit more each time we shower next to each other but it’s complicated because we’re both married, so I’m just not 100% sure how much to push before I know I’m comfortable seeing if he’d be interested in fooling around.

I think I have to step out of my comfort zone a little more and actually act on doing some of the things you suggested, like maybe showing my hole a bit like he did when he was shaving his, or maybe even shaving my cock and balls toward him just like he does me. I feel like it will have to get to a point where one of us has to ask the other, because we won’t really have the opportunity to act on it unless he comes into my shower stall or something, and even then I’d have to invite him.

At my gym (LA Fitness), the shower lay out isn’t communal, it’s individual showers on both sides of a narrow hallway around a corner. So we always shower just diagonally from each other with the curtains open so the other can more easily see the other naked while showering. We pretty much take the same showers every single day, so it’s pretty obvious he enjoys the view.

The only problem is, another good looking older man that has been cruising me and going at the same time I do now always takes the shower across from mine, so me, the hot Italian dilf, and the other hot older guy are in a triangular configuration. Which I think makes the hot dilf a little more shy than when it’s just him and I together.

D

deleted13968461

Also, thanks for the compliments on my gallery! I’m glad you enjoy my stuff. If you want to exchange pics feel free to DM me

Gus8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This all makes a lot of sense! Thanks for the well thought out detail in your response. That’s helpful for sure. I knew I had to continue to push a little bit more each time we shower next to each other but it’s complicated because we’re both married, so I’m just not 100% sure how much to push before I know I’m comfortable seeing if he’d be interested in fooling around.

I think I have to step out of my comfort zone a little more and actually act on doing some of the things you suggested, like maybe showing my hole a bit like he did when he was shaving his, or maybe even shaving my cock and balls toward him just like he does me. I feel like it will have to get to a point where one of us has to ask the other, because we won’t really have the opportunity to act on it unless he comes into my shower stall or something, and even then I’d have to invite him.

At my gym (LA Fitness), the shower lay out isn’t communal, it’s individual showers on both sides of a narrow hallway around a corner. So we always shower just diagonally from each other with the curtains open so the other can more easily see the other naked while showering. We pretty much take the same showers every single day, so it’s pretty obvious he enjoys the view.

The only problem is, another good looking older man that has been cruising me and going at the same time I do now always takes the shower across from mine, so me, the hot Italian dilf, and the other hot older guy are in a triangular configuration. Which I think makes the hot dilf a little more shy than when it’s just him and I together.
Thanks - I'm glad you thought it helpful. :)
Going into one or other's shower, does sounds tricky and (I imagine) would be quite, or even very, risky - apart from maybe just a brief "touching in passing". Unless you could engineer it so that you were the last 2 in the showers & locker room.
Although, if you did manage a quick touch & stroke you'd know that you could suggest continuing elsewhere.

Showing your hole, like he did, would definitely re-assure him that he's not misread the signals, and I like your idea of shaving your cock & balls when he's facing you.;)
It'd be an ideal opportunity for you to get visibly harder and push things a it bit further - to encourage him, because, my impression is that you probably now need, in the next instance, to be the bolder one, to move things along.
It may only be momentarily 'tho - because, in fact, he was the first to bend over and show you what he thought you'd like to see - so he's not too shy!:) And, being offered a prime view of your ass + shaving of balls and harder cock may well be just the impetus needed for him to take the lead again!

Odd as it may seem - I do think that, maybe, the first chat you had could have momentarily made him more uncertain.
I understand, because you are married it's not straightforward, but I have the impression you are much bolder & more confident in knowing what you want - and how to achieve it. Somehow, he seems more uncertain, maybe had vague feelings but never acted on them (or very rarely) until he saw you & was spurred into action (Not surprising! Having seen your album, as I said before)

Whilst he was keen to put on a show that could lead to you both getting hard & potentially jerking yourselves off, you'd be watching each other from the 'safety' or your shower stalls, and that that would be, in a way, be an 'anonymous' sexual encounter -
Whereas chatting breached the 'barrier of anonymity' and he wasn't quite ready for it.**
Maybe by now he's relaxed again - but a subtle distancing back to 'coincidentally' being in diagonally opposite showers & you showing him more would, I think, re-charge the sexual tension!

One thing for sure, as I said, once you've both seen each other quite obviously erect you don't need to worry!...a hard cock doesn't lie!

(** I had this experience. I followed a guy into the sauna in my gym after he'd made sure I had seen his very erect cock in the communal showers! It was late and there were just 2 of us and although I'd seen him before a few times with his girlfriend, we hadn't spoken. We started fooling around and all was going really well until I spoke (don't remember why). He stopped immediately - said "no talking" and left!)

Gus8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Also, thanks for the compliments on my gallery! I’m glad you enjoy my stuff. If you want to exchange pics feel free to DM me
Pleasure was all mine :) & I will DM you.
btw...now that you have a second admirer in the showers (again not surprised!) it's more complex! Could be decision time to choose one over the other, work the triangle or "divide & conquer" both;)

Reactions: headhunted_

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Wow, love your gym romance!!! Most LAs have saunas, which is a great next step. I go to LA and the sauna can be super fun.
Do you have your lockers close to each other after showering? That could also be someplace quiet if it’s not a busy time. I’ve had many guys end up changing in the same pod and it’s easy to say to him how hot he looks, then let your towel drop and slowly begin to stroke your cock. At this point you will be basically within arms reach and can stroke each other if you’re able!!!
good luck and keep us informed on your progress

D

deleted15590381

There are now two that I’ve been showering with regularly at the gym each morning. One is this dilf I came to realize I work with and more recently there’s been this muscular hung Italian dilf that has been showing off to me every morning.

The Italian dilf is probably in his 40s, married to a woman like me, and has one of the best bodies I’ve seen in person. He’s very tan, he has really defined shoulders and pecs, a 6 pack, and this amazing round bubble ass that’s incredible.

Basically our mutual showing off and staring at each other’s bodies in the shower started with my leaving my shower curtain open a little bit to gauge which guys end up sneaking perks while I shower. I always grab the shower in the back corner and I noticed that the Italian dilf was showering in the one diagonal to me, which usually means he wants the best view. After meeting him in the showers a few times and noticing his patterns, I definitely knew he wanted to see my cock.

He would literally go out of his way to peek around the shower curtain when I wasn’t visible enough , and he started to leave his curtain open more and more each day. It became very obvious that we both were staring at each other’s cocks and bodies, but it’s really this hush hush thing we haven’t really broke the ice about yet. Which honestly makes it hotter and more erotic.

I wanted to push it a little bit at a time, so I started doing things like fully opening my curtain and facing him while “drying off”, which he ended up reciprocating as well, jacking my cock while soaping up, which he started doing too so I could see, etc. He has even started to shave his body in full right in my line of vision into his shower, so shaving his big balls, his muscular legs, handsome face, and recently he even pointed his ass right toward me , bent over and spread his big cheeks, and shaved his hole and taint. I got a clear view of his hole, and it was perfect.

I’ve started making small talk with him just to progress a little bit, but it’s clear that we both want a little fooling around. He’s extremely masculine and “macho” and married, but he makes it so obvious he wants to see me. When I talk to him he gets a little nervous too, which was unexpected. But I’m excited to see where it goes in the future.

I’m hoping to either touch or suck his cock because it’s such a beautiful cock. It’s dark like Italians, super thick, probably about 5” flaccid, and has a perfectly circumscised head. And he grooms his pubes to perfection.
So hot

Reactions: AusOtter and Trf659
D

deleted11094631

My name is James and this is a story that happened to me yesterday. It is very unlike me to go through with something like this, but it was so hot so I have to share it haha

To begin with (to paint a picture), I’m 6’0”, 75kg, ripped, dark features with a thick but small black beard and with light body hair, 8” uncut cock and I’m a personal trainer.

So three weeks ago my husband (38) and I (32) were having some fun, sucking each other off, edging each other, teasing and talking dirty to one another. In the heat of it all my husband told me he wanted to watch me while I was being fucked by another dude. The dirty talk really got me going and before you know it I couldn’t keep edging any longer so I blew my load all over myself then my husband stood over the top of me and blew his load all over me. Afterwards we showered and got into bed. I started talking to him about his request and I asked if that’s really something he’d want me to do? and he replied: “the idea of it is super hot, but I think I’d be too jealous to be in the same room as someone else while they’re fucking you...” After all, this was just dirty talk in the bedroom. Or so I thought.
Three weeks had past and everything that had happened was a distant memory... or completely forgotten about actually. And everything was just same old same old.

So yesterday morning I woke up to go for a swim at our local pool, which is what I do three mornings a week. I go early before work because there’s always empty lanes and barely anyone there. My alarm went off at 5am and as I opened my eyes I noticed my husband was awake. Tired but awake. I said “you’re up early?” and he said he had a headache and couldn’t get back to sleep. But he didn’t seem like he had a headache... Anyway, I get up, put my Speedo on, chuck some shorts and a singlet on, grab my backpack with all my swimming gear and head out the door.
I get to the pool and there’s a few people swimming, but I still get my own lane like I usually do. I strip down to my Speedo, put my goggles on, jump in the pool and start swimming. Again nothing exciting is happening I’m just swimming and minding my own business. My watch goes off at 45mins and it’s time to get out of the pool, have a nice hot shower and then head home.
I pull myself out of the pool and as I’m getting out I notice a young guy about 3 lanes over get out of the pool at the same time. A nice guy in his mid 20s, mousey brown short curly hair, nice shaped pecs with a very small amount of blonde chest hair in the centre of his chest, a short trimmed mousy brown beard with a thick hipster moustache. He was a goofy looking character but definitely a hottie! And he was packing in his nice budgey smugglers which had a palm tree print on them. He had a nice bubble butt and a big piece of meat at the front. I could tell he looked after himself from his nice hard 6 pack.
We both walk into the change room at the same time, I walk into one of the enclosed showers, strip off and have a nice hot shower and I hear the cute guy from 3 lanes over start up the shower right next to mine. Although we can’t see each other, it was pretty fucking hot visualising this young hottie being nude right next to me, and seeing his used soap bubbles hit the ground and splash over to my feet was pretty sexy.
Now, whenever I have a shower after a swim I like to wank my cock a little bit. Just enough to make it thick and hanging to see if any other guys check it out while I’m getting changed... So I do just that, I play with my uncut cock so it’s nice and solid by wanking it with some soap and I’m happy enough with the size to turn the shower off and share my manhood with whoever wants to look. As I walk out into the open change area I notice the guy next to me has his shower door wide open, he’s still wearing his budgey smugglers but he is hard as a rock in them and he has his right hand slightly hiding it. I make eye contact with this extremely hot guy and he says to me “are you James?” shocked, I reply “yes, how do you know my name?” and he said “your husband found me on Grindr and asked me to meet you here...” I was completely frozen and didn’t know what to say or do, but my cock became sky high and I could now feel the head of my cock touching just below my belly button. He says “quick come into my shower before anyone else walks in.” So I do as he says and he closes the shower door behind us. Next minute he’s passionately making out with me as he jerks my cock under the warm water falling from the shower. I instantly return the favour by rubbing that big piece of meat with the palm of my hand and his nice cut cock sticks up out the top of his budgeys looking so fucking delicious. He grabs me tight by the jaw and pulls my face down in the direction of his cock to which I feel is an absolute privilege and an honour to suck something so amazingly perfect. A nice purple head with a pasty white shaft and thick veins. He has a nice trimed bush and perfectly shaved balls. I sucked the whole thing leaving the head, shaft and balls drowned in saliva. All of a sudden he shuffles me to the other side of the shower so we’re closer to the door and no longer under the shower water and he pulls his phone out of his swim bag he has hanging on the back of the door and then he starts filming me. I stopped sucking to ask him what he was doing but he cut me off and said “dont worry this is for your husband, he asked me to film it for him.” The moment he said that, I put on the performance of my life. This guys cock was cut, about 7” and nice and thick. I had the whole thing down my throat with my tongue massaging his balls, and I would pull the whole thing out to massage the top of his cock and swallow all of his built up pre cum and then swallow the whole cock again. This went on and on until he told me to turn around and get on all fours. I knew what was coming and I couldn’t wait. Before I knew it, he was inside of me and he wasn’t silent about it at all. His lower stomach was smashing up against my white Speedo tanned ass and he was very vocal saying “you fucking like that? you like me fucking your husband’s brains out?” filming the entire thing while I moaned and pushed back for more and more. He fucked me for about 10minutes before he pulled out, span me around and blew the biggest load I’ve ever experienced all over my face and in my mouth. It was absolute heaven and all I could see through my cum glazed eyes was him holding his phone with his left hand and using his right hand to scoop up the cum off my face with his cock and feed it to me bit by bit until my face was clean again.
Once he stopped filming, we both showered properly and then went into the open change area to put our clothes back on, me still rock hard and him with a swollen beaten cock from pounding me so hard.
We were quiet to begin with until he pipes up “so I’m josh.” we both awkwardly laughed and then he said “so that escalated quickly, I honestly didn’t know if we would actually get the opportunity to do this in case someone walked in” and I told him “there’s no way I would have stopped if someone walked in, that was way too good.”

As I walked out to my car to go home I had a text from my husband “that was so fucking hot, you better get your ass home and finish me off now you dirty slut” so I did just that.
The three of us are catching up to have some hot sex together soon

D

deleted13968461

My name is James and this is a story that happened to me yesterday. It is very unlike me to go through with something like this, but it was so hot so I have to share it haha

To begin with (to paint a picture), I’m 6’0”, 75kg, ripped, dark features with a thick but small black beard and with light body hair, 8” uncut cock and I’m a personal trainer.

So three weeks ago my husband (38) and I (32) were having some fun, sucking each other off, edging each other, teasing and talking dirty to one another. In the heat of it all my husband told me he wanted to watch me while I was being fucked by another dude. The dirty talk really got me going and before you know it I couldn’t keep edging any longer so I blew my load all over myself then my husband stood over the top of me and blew his load all over me. Afterwards we showered and got into bed. I started talking to him about his request and I asked if that’s really something he’d want me to do? and he replied: “the idea of it is super hot, but I think I’d be too jealous to be in the same room as someone else while they’re fucking you...” After all, this was just dirty talk in the bedroom. Or so I thought.
Three weeks had past and everything that had happened was a distant memory... or completely forgotten about actually. And everything was just same old same old.

So yesterday morning I woke up to go for a swim at our local pool, which is what I do three mornings a week. I go early before work because there’s always empty lanes and barely anyone there. My alarm went off at 5am and as I opened my eyes I noticed my husband was awake. Tired but awake. I said “you’re up early?” and he said he had a headache and couldn’t get back to sleep. But he didn’t seem like he had a headache... Anyway, I get up, put my Speedo on, chuck some shorts and a singlet on, grab my backpack with all my swimming gear and head out the door.
I get to the pool and there’s a few people swimming, but I still get my own lane like I usually do. I strip down to my Speedo, put my goggles on, jump in the pool and start swimming. Again nothing exciting is happening I’m just swimming and minding my own business. My watch goes off at 45mins and it’s time to get out of the pool, have a nice hot shower and then head home.
I pull myself out of the pool and as I’m getting out I notice a young guy about 3 lanes over get out of the pool at the same time. A nice guy in his mid 20s, mousey brown short curly hair, nice shaped pecs with a very small amount of blonde chest hair in the centre of his chest, a short trimmed mousy brown beard with a thick hipster moustache. He was a goofy looking character but definitely a hottie! And he was packing in his nice budgey smugglers which had a palm tree print on them. He had a nice bubble butt and a big piece of meat at the front. I could tell he looked after himself from his nice hard 6 pack.
We both walk into the change room at the same time, I walk into one of the enclosed showers, strip off and have a nice hot shower and I hear the cute guy from 3 lanes over start up the shower right next to mine. Although we can’t see each other, it was pretty fucking hot visualising this young hottie being nude right next to me, and seeing his used soap bubbles hit the ground and splash over to my feet was pretty sexy.
Now, whenever I have a shower after a swim I like to wank my cock a little bit. Just enough to make it thick and hanging to see if any other guys check it out while I’m getting changed... So I do just that, I play with my uncut cock so it’s nice and solid by wanking it with some soap and I’m happy enough with the size to turn the shower off and share my manhood with whoever wants to look. As I walk out into the open change area I notice the guy next to me has his shower door wide open, he’s still wearing his budgey smugglers but he is hard as a rock in them and he has his right hand slightly hiding it. I make eye contact with this extremely hot guy and he says to me “are you James?” shocked, I reply “yes, how do you know my name?” and he said “your husband found me on Grindr and asked me to meet you here...” I was completely frozen and didn’t know what to say or do, but my cock became sky high and I could now feel the head of my cock touching just below my belly button. He says “quick come into my shower before anyone else walks in.” So I do as he says and he closes the shower door behind us. Next minute he’s passionately making out with me as he jerks my cock under the warm water falling from the shower. I instantly return the favour by rubbing that big piece of meat with the palm of my hand and his nice cut cock sticks up out the top of his budgeys looking so fucking delicious. He grabs me tight by the jaw and pulls my face down in the direction of his cock to which I feel is an absolute privilege and an honour to suck something so amazingly perfect. A nice purple head with a pasty white shaft and thick veins. He has a nice trimed bush and perfectly shaved balls. I sucked the whole thing leaving the head, shaft and balls drowned in saliva. All of a sudden he shuffles me to the other side of the shower so we’re closer to the door and no longer under the shower water and he pulls his phone out of his swim bag he has hanging on the back of the door and then he starts filming me. I stopped sucking to ask him what he was doing but he cut me off and said “dont worry this is for your husband, he asked me to film it for him.” The moment he said that, I put on the performance of my life. This guys cock was cut, about 7” and nice and thick. I had the whole thing down my throat with my tongue massaging his balls, and I would pull the whole thing out to massage the top of his cock and swallow all of his built up pre cum and then swallow the whole cock again. This went on and on until he told me to turn around and get on all fours. I knew what was coming and I couldn’t wait. Before I knew it, he was inside of me and he wasn’t silent about it at all. His lower stomach was smashing up against my white Speedo tanned ass and he was very vocal saying “you fucking like that? you like me fucking your husband’s brains out?” filming the entire thing while I moaned and pushed back for more and more. He fucked me for about 10minutes before he pulled out, span me around and blew the biggest load I’ve ever experienced all over my face and in my mouth. It was absolute heaven and all I could see through my cum glazed eyes was him holding his phone with his left hand and using his right hand to scoop up the cum off my face with his cock and feed it to me bit by bit until my face was clean again.
Once he stopped filming, we both showered properly and then went into the open change area to put our clothes back on, me still rock hard and him with a swollen beaten cock from pounding me so hard.
We were quiet to begin with until he pipes up “so I’m josh.” we both awkwardly laughed and then he said “so that escalated quickly, I honestly didn’t know if we would actually get the opportunity to do this in case someone walked in” and I told him “there’s no way I would have stopped if someone walked in, that was way too good.”

As I walked out to my car to go home I had a text from my husband “that was so fucking hot, you better get your ass home and finish me off now you dirty slut” so I did just that.
Post the video for us! Haha

bidad4son

Sexy Member
Media
Groton, Connecticut, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Great story and a nice husband you have.