Hot lover's secret tricks!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Has a guy done something unique or unexpected to you during love making that drove you wild :eek: or gave you long lasting moments of exctacy?:tongue:

Get revenge on your ex by sharing his secret techniques!:wink:

Reactions: AlteredEgo

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I remember the first time this certain guy pulled out candles during foreplay, i thought this is nice he must be romantic and is trying to set the mood a bit better, until he lit it and started dripping candle wax on my nipples..first i thought he's crazy but then i realized it was actually very pleasurable. I took it as one of my tricks/props after that, most guys have the same first reaction i did but then they start enjoying it too.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Mine isn't a big mystery. My ex always just knew what I wanted without me ever having to guide him or say a word. He was awesome. The time he broke out the mirrors and I hadn't said a thing...that was pretty impressive.

swtnspycy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I actually taught my ex the technique that drove me crazy. And once he learned it, he never forgot (he was still doing it when I hooked up wth him again about a year after we broke up).

When the intercourse first starts, instead of just putting it in and going crazy with it, I taught him to do a number of short, shallow strokes, and then surprise me with a couple of deeper harder ones, and then back to short and shallow for a bit, and so on and so on. He'd do it in sort of a random pattern so I wouldn't really know when to expect the deeper thrusts, and change up the speed here and there (sometimes really slow, sometimes a bit fast), so it was usually a great surprise. The shoter shallow strokes really helped to get me used to it each time too, and also kept me begging for more.

By far one of the best tricks a guy can use.:fing02:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dongalong said:
Has a guy done something unique or unexpected to you during love making that drove you wild :eek: or gave you long lasting moments of exctacy?:tongue:

Get revenge on your ex by sharing his secret techniques!:wink:

Well...sure! There are penis that are soooo unique that just by stay inside all confy and taking all my space soooo nicely makes me very very satysfied...

:hug: He enters in my garage with his car and keeping decide if he is going to park or not every few seconds...moving his car sooo softly going almost out and enters back again....:biggrin1: hmmmmmm....its wonderful!

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF is very oral, and I am too, what she really likes, is, to suck my cock, and, in the middle of it, we french kiss, deep wet kisses, then she goes back at it. Also when I give her oral, after she cums, we kiss, wett pasionate kisses.
She also demands me to eat her right after I cum in her.....and while she cums, she wants me to, and I also want it, to french kiss her pussy as she cums.....
We eat each other like a real vikings at smorgasboard.
Another one she goes crazy for, after cuming, she wrapps her legs around me and holds on to me, as I also embrace her, and we kiss, while I keep my cock inside her, hard and throbbing.
I like that one as much as she does, we stay like this untill zI start thrusting again, or she starts milking my cock with her walls.....
she is an amazing woman.......

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
define.php

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RideRocket said:
So what does your own cum taste like? Do you eat lots of pineapples?

Hopefully you're the only one whose been cumming inside her...

I care for this woman, and, I have no problem in going down on her after we have sex, not at all. How could I ask her to swallow my cum, and, pretend that eating her after having sex is not right????
I taste her juices, and if I taste part of me, it is part of US, we both get at it, I have no regrets.

About your comments, my stuff really tastes like nothing, it is diluted with her juices, it is about US both, and I enjoy every second of it.

About your second comment, if you ask that kind of questions, I guess you can answer it yourself.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where did that come from?

Anyway...I have no special tricks because I think everyone does that I do...

Finger her, licking and practically eating her clit at the same time
Kissing her neck while conducting coitus
Grabbing her ass and lifting her up, pushing it deeper
Going shallow, and fast then all the way in slow, holding it there
Grabbing her ass when she's on top and violently throwing her up and down on my cock. That's a good one...

My mate said his trick was to stick his fingers in with his cock as well...I tried that but she said 'what you doin' lol and my fingers wouldnt even fit in...maybe my mate has a thin cock? Because he said he used to stick two fingers in along with his cock.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Thank you ladies for your tips! I'm surprised by how such simple things can make such an impact.

I will share one of my methods which was taught to me by my Guru - Dr. Lin:

Orally stimulate your woman until just before she comes, let her guide you to stop the stimulation until the pre orgasm sensation goes away then repeat this 10 or more times.
Make sure that your dick is very hard then penetrate her and start ramming like a mad man, her pussy should be the tightest and she will explode with her biggest ever orgasm or most intense multiple orgasms.

This method is called edging and can improve male orgasms also!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
dongalong said:
Thank you ladies for your tips! I'm surprised by how such simple things can make such an impact.

I will share one of my methods which was taught to me by my Guru - Dr. Lin:

Orally stimulate your woman until just before she comes, let her guide you to stop the stimulation until the pre orgasm sensation goes away then repeat this 10 or more times.
Make sure that your dick is very hard then penetrate her and start ramming like a mad man, her pussy should be the tightest and she will explode with her biggest ever orgasm or most intense multiple orgasms.

This method is called edging and can improve male orgasms also!

I love this guy! He's the one who sells the magic potion to tighten up bucket fannies!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmm that’s a tough one. One instance comes to mind. Bare with me as I’m a little excited recalling this lovely moment! I had a fling recently with a younger fellow who had a talent for teasing. The 1st time he did it came without warning and drove me crazy. We were in missionary and I was pretty close to cumming and he stopped before I got there. He must have enjoyed my agony :mad: :tongue: because without saying a word he proceeded to tease me over and over. He had such a great sense for when I was close and he needed to pull back. Seriously, he kept teasing me for who knows how long. It was totally kinky, because after awhile I’m literally begging him to make me cum and he just had this cocky little smirk on his face. :mad: :tongue: When I finally came it was the most overwhelmingly intense orgasm I’ve ever had. My legs get shaky thinking about it. :tongue: :tongue: Whew!…. OK, anyway needless to say the teasing worked and I knew I had a keeper!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first time a guy took initiative and tickled my clit with his finger as he penetrated. Before he came along, if I wanted a clitoral/vaginal orgasm at the same time, I had to literally take matters into my own hands. When he had my ass up on pillows, penetrated me, and (without my urging) began softly massaging my clit, I went through the roof.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
The first time a guy took initiative and tickled my clit with his finger as he penetrated. Before he came along, if I wanted a clitoral/vaginal orgasm at the same time, I had to literally take matters into my own hands. When he had my ass up on pillows, penetrated me, and (without my urging) began softly massaging my clit, I went through the roof.

Yes , yes , yes, the first time I did it , I did it because the girl I was with was a compulsive clit rubber......and she would rub her clit as I was fucking her, and I could see the effect it had on her.....( my first times....learning the ropes ).....so, yes, I started taking charge of her clit, living her hands free and her mind ready to enjoy it , so, you are right, that is one of the best ways to make a girl reach the stratosphere.......

doggie style, one leg on a shoulder....sideways , any time I can do it , I will do it......
this one other, though, might sound like a cliche , but, deep wet kissing while cumming , when posible......is exhilarating....